witch

I'm expecting the boot

I experienced a crown chakra orgasm for the first time a few days ago. I am very earthy, not very spiritual. While I enjoyed the experience and had the one with everything feeling and the nectar and a feeling of warm honey poured over my head, I'm really trying for sixth chakra orgasms, which I haven't had yet.

I saw the thread down below about the White Tigress teachings. I am not that sort of vampire; I am not a vampire at all although I am a witch. I do take men's chi but immediately give it back in heart chakra orgasms into their chests. I would like the experience of giving a heart chakra orgasm and receiving chi energy back at the sixth chakra. I am not a chi hoarder, and pass it along as soon as I receive it if the man is open to it. Just wanted to defend my sex.

I do not practice Qi Gong or Tai Chi; I cultivate sexual energy by having a tremendous number of spontaneous vaginal orgasms every day, and I also follow a diet high in omega-3 fatty acids. The chi I generate on my own I also give to men freely (fully clothed and without sexual contact). Men seem to need it.

The crown chakra orgasm I had a few days ago seems to have depleted all my chi energy; I think it will take a few weeks for me to build back to normal levels for me.

Edited by witch

hello witch.

I feel I'll be able to give the rest of your post my full attention once I've understood how it is that you have a "tremendous number of spontaneous vaginal orgasms every day."

it's distracting me somewhat...

hello witch.

I feel I'll be able to give the rest of your post my full attention once I've understood how it is that you have a "tremendous number of spontaneous vaginal orgasms every day."

it's distracting me somewhat...

I usually have fifty or so. It typically takes about ten seconds of flexing my PC muscles to have one--I have very strong PC muscles and also very high dopamine and robust free testosterone--it's a diet thing, long story. Some days I have more. If it's just a flexing orgasm and not a cul de sac orgasm, it increases my kundalini energy. I have been this way for several years now.

okay, yes, I see.

I thought you meant spontaneous in the sense of unsolicited in any way.

which would be interesting.

what is a cul de sac orgasm,please?

I occasionally have truly spontaneous ones, usually triggered by some sort of surprise when I have been thinking about sex.

Cul de sac is the spot at the top of the vagina up behind the cervix. Something has to tap it for those, as opposed to the G-spot vaginal orgasms I can have just from flexing my muscles with nothing inside.

Anyhow...onto the sixth chakra.

thanks for answering my queries.

ok, so you pump your sacral pump a lot and get a lot of sexual energy going and you play with it.

where do you store it, do you refine it, are you healthy and symptom free mentally and physically.... and if you were so depleted by a crown orgasm, I'd be concerned and speak to my teacher about that, before thinking of moving around my sexual energy any more.

I don't have a teacher. That's why I am here, just checking to get a range of opinion. I'm a witch, not a Taoist, but the nervous system is the same. The sacral pump flexing is orgasmic for me and gives me sexual energy. Usually I send the energy up to my heart chakra and send it out, I don't store it. Occasionally I will ejaculate, but it is much harder to get rid of the chi energy that way, taking maybe seven or eight ejaculations.

My energy seems to be bouncing back now, I was able to have a heart chakra outpouring today.

As for mental and physical balance, hard to say. I am overweight and have a desk job and am sedentary but healthy, all things considered. Of course some people think the fact that I am so orgasmic automatically defines me as crazy. I suppose I don't much care if I am or not, as long as I stay functional; I am certainly very happy, I like this path.

I saw the thread down below about the White Tigress teachings. I am not that sort of vampire; I am not a vampire at all although I am a witch. I do take men's chi but immediately give it back in heart chakra orgasms into their chests. .. I am not a chi hoarder, and pass it along as soon as I receive it if the man is open to it. Just wanted to defend my sex.
Seems to me that those "energy parasite" conversations get rather sensationalized, and people get the heebie-jeebies about simply receiving energy. Sex is clearly about sharing, giving and receiving, as well as maintaining your own root. Men want to give, to some extent, and so do women. Taking more than is ethical out of mal-intent has a distinctly different & recognizable feel to it, as does simply an overly voracious appetite. Not commenting towards you in particular, just the topic in general.

Welcome! :)

Well I would be lying if I said no one had ever said I had an overly voracious appetite. But I am as generous in giving as I am insatiable in taking. Sixth chakra stimulation does seem to hold me for a day or two, which is why I am very interested in it. Are there men who can sexually pour out from their sixth chakra the way I can from my fourth?

Well I would be lying if I said no one had ever said I had an overly voracious appetite.
Still fine, imho, as long as you have some sort of sense & ethic about not taking it so far that you're doing your partner harm. I haven't read the aforementioned book, but - obviously - men enjoy ejaculating into women, so why shouldn't a woman recieve into her system in a way that benefits her? I mean, as long as she's not taking to the extent of injury to the man .. I mean, you shouldn't be taking a kidney home to saute (or the energetic equivalent). There are limits.

Sixth chakra stimulation does seem to hold me for a day or two, which is why I am very interested in it. Are there men who can sexually pour out from their sixth chakra the way I can from my fourth?
I'd assume so. There's light there, and switches, and we men have a propensity for that area.

Seems that also you should be on the lookout for ways to balance your own energies (gradually) to a greater extent, and resolve into stillness, light. Cultivators of both sexes can get caught in the cycle of constant stimulation towards externals (sensation), and that - at least classically - needs to be balanced by increased skill in the reverse path of concentrating energy inwardly until it culminates in stillness, light. Of course, it's a very personal path, and each needs to find their own balance, way that works for them, right mix of internal - external - lifestyle, at each step along the way.

Celebrations starting! :D

Outta-here, HNY! :D

But I want darkness instead of light, I'm female. I already have light and stillness, I want darkness and movement.

I'm probably not making sense. I'm not a Taoist, I'm a witch, and I don't have a master. I don't think that preferring darkness makes me wicked, though. I am very cheered up about the sixth chakra information, thank you! And happy new year!

You are talking to the right person. Trunk is our expert at the combination of opposites.

:)

Michael

glad to have you here

I've been wracking my brain .... just below the surface, but it just won't allow clarity ...

you look so, so familiar.

Ahhhhh, where are my manners? Welcome to the bums.

You may find metaphysical conversation here quite enjoyable.

Edited by TwoTrees

But I want darkness instead of light, I'm female. I already have light and stillness, I want darkness and movement.

Not sure if we are actually in disagreement, here, or just talking about different parts of the path (or other :huh: ).

In any case, welcome! :D

I think we might be in disagreement, after looking at your website, but I hope that's all right. Thank you all for the welcome. TwoTrees, you might have seen me before online, I get around.

...and also very high dopamine and robust free testosterone--it's a diet thing, long story. Some days I have more.

Hello and happy new year! It would be great if you could expand on the diet/dopamine and free testosterone information..and of course sorcery is cool too!

T

TwoTrees, you might have seen me before online, I get around.

Have you ever been to Goddess Gathering, or large Sabbatt circles ??

I cannot shake that I know your face. And there are very limited places that I visit on the net. And only one or two of them are forums of the like.

Anyway, I think you will find many here who will delight in corresponding on aforementioned interests.

:D

No, I'm a solitary.

The diet involves a number of things, which I'm not supposed to be posting anymore online publicly because I have a book coming out in the spring. It's kind of a flame war-starting topic anyhow. The main thing is the fish oil.

I think we might be in disagreement, after looking at your website, but I hope that's all right.
Of course! :)

Congratulations on your imminent book - let us know when it hits the stands!

:) Looks like you're too fascinating to boot

You may be stuck with us for a while

B)

Michael

How did you achieve this CCO? Both in the immediately prior case and in the as preparation case. Was there a conditioning period? If so, how long was it? Again, in both the immediately prior and in the preparatory case. How did you generate jing? How did you distill it to chi? How long did it take you to learn/condition yourself to move your chi to your Ming-Men (Door of Life)? How much longer after that did it take to learn/condition yourself to move your chi to your Pai-Hui (Crown Center)? What did the golden nectar taste/smell like? What did the experience consist of? How long did it last? How did you make it continue? So you're not spiritual...has the experience changed that? If so how?

Curious.

Thanks.

Love.

xeno

Xenolith, I know you think I'm an asshat. And unlike sex boards, where I know I know lots more than 90% of the people there and try to tell what I know, I'm not doing that here because I know I'm an ignorant newbie. I came here to find out some answers because I was confused and I don't know what the hell I'm doing. But if you are going to prod me, all right.

First off, I think it's easier for girls. We don't ejaculate, or at least not at first. In the same way it's lots easier for guys to figure out how to have an orgasm on their own, I think it's easier for women to get this energy moving, because we don't have an outlet at the base the way guys do.

I think it might be like the game Chutes and Ladders, and if someone is doing it on their own, the slow steady way is the right way. But I think women can take a shortcut. I think I took an accidental shortcut.

Oh what the hell, this is anonymous. I was one of the Titanic fangirls. Very hardcore. Not Dicaprio, Billy Zane. Who by the way happens to be a witch, not wanting to out him out of the broom closet, but thought I'd mention it. I was dementedly devoted to the man. I think that sort of unrequited fangirl love in a woman can stimulate the rising of this energy to the fourth chakra--I think those young girls fainting at the Beatles or Frank Sinatra, some of them were having heart chakra orgasms. I know that sounds humiliating and ridiculous, but really at the heart of it isn't it very similar to Krishna worship? Being a gopi girl? So I've been having lots of heart outpourings for a couple years. I don't know the technical terms for any of this, whether it's kundalini or chi or jing, but I'm basically getting my rocks off through the center of my chest.

Then of course there's my diet. I personally am taking it much higher than I recommend to women, to dangerous levels. I'm like an Inuit or a cavewoman or something. It does raise nitric oxide levels, I know that, I've got the study abstracts, and here on this board it says that helps raise kundalini. My mentor at the NIH hired an anthropologist to study correlations with seafood consumption, and universally it was associated not only with pronounced female sexuality, but also mysticism, compassion, non-violence and spirituality. Some of the women who have gone on my diet have also reported a tantric awakening, I think it happens automatically by increasing the output of energy at the bottom. I've been having at least a couple dozen orgasms every day for some years now.

For a couple years I've been having an automatic vaginal orgasm if the center of my forehead is touched, like a doorbell. I've been fooling around with the amygdala clicking, from that website, but I like it better going the wrong way. The center of my forehead feels like a pussy, to be frank, and I'm just wondering very much if there are corresponding boy parts. I know that's the wrong place, that it's supposed to be between your eyebrows, but it's farther up for me, in the lower middle of the forehead. I could really use a good boning. Which doesn't make sense.

So anyhow, I've been fooling around with this sixth chakra thing intensively for the last couple months, feeling thisclose but not quite, like before I had my first orgasm. And I have found that after doing it, my overwhelming libido goes away for a day or so, so I must be getting off somehow. It certainly does feel really great. A while ago I was working late at the office and I was really, really horny and I had the bright idea of doing the sixth chakra thing for a while to take the edge off. So I did, but I got distracted, I think because I was sitting up in my chair instead of lying down the way I usually am, and I went up instead of back, and when I went up the crown chakra thing happened.

I'm not sure how long it was, I think about fifteen minutes. I won't say I lost consciousness, because I was fully conscious and aware, but I lost consciousness of myself. For that time I felt like there was no difference between me and the rest of the cosmos. The only thing I could feel was like someone had poured warm honey all over the top of my head, and the top of my sinuses felt funny, there was a smell like

it wasn't a smell, because it was coming from the inside. I've seen where you describe it as magnolia, but I think it was more of a food smell. Like if you were baking sugar cookies and simmering a burgundy pot roast at the same time.

I lost all feeling of desire, not just sexual desire but all desire. When I came to, that's not quite right because I wasn't "out" but when I came back to myself I felt very funny. It took some time before sexual desire came back. Also now after I've stimulated my sixth chakra I don't feel fear--which isn't necessarily a good thing. I didn't realize how much I had been using fear as a motivator to get through my daily life, so I've had to do some readjusting. Someone almost got in a car accident right in front of me the other day and I felt really calm and hyperaware, different than I usually would in that situation.

It was an experience to feel that, and I know I will feel it again, but to be honest I think it's more exciting to be one with a particular person rather than everything. I'd rather experience that, haven't yet, and I think that's the sixth chakra draw.

Edited by witch

Xenolith, I know you think I'm an asshat.

Suspend that belief. And consider believing what I've told you, that I like, respect and Love you.

As far as I can tell, the closest you've come to answering my questions is to say that you "had the bright idea of doing the sixth chakra thing for a while". Well, there was was the sugar cookie baking with a burgundy pot roast answer...thank you for that.

Please, take each question and answer it individually.

Thank you.

I came here to find out some answers because I was confused and I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

My dear, I could see that. That's why I recommended that you come here. Please help me by answering my questions. It will help me and others to help you.

Love.

xeno

Edited by xenolith