Everything

WORLD PEACE 666 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!

Today I woke up and I was shocked that I had this bed and house. I coulden't believe my eyes! How on earth would anyone care so much for me that they'd allow me to sleep in a bed made out of all kinds of soft materials. Such a warm warm bed! And a house made out of STONE! Out of STONE!!! For me!!! To such great precission! Why is this happening to me! I am being worshipped by the whole universe, they're building a house for me to keep me safe! WTF!! We're all doomed!

As if that wasn't enough, someone lifted a HUGE ball of red/yellow light in the horizon! Can you believe that?! It felt amazing on my skin. Guys... The windows... Oh my god. I got so scared at first! I thought all was an illusion. I tried to touch the sun but I only felt the cold window. This very caring and attentive person who loves me told me about the windows! They invented windows so I would stay warm at night! Can you believe it?! You can even open them to breath in the fresh morning air! They obviously want me to stay here for ever!!! I had to get out... I had to...

When I went outside, thats when I knew... Someone's watching over me. They are insisting that I be happy and at peace... The miracles I have seen outside are inexhaustable. Everything around me is a beautiful display of impossibilities in motion. Everything! It's all being done for me! Why?! Why?!!

I can't take it anymore! I am going to eat cake! I'm going to eat CAKE!!!

Edited by Everything
  • Like 11

Everything! It's all being done for me! Why?! Why?!!

I don't think that all the amazing things that you saw are done for you.

Rather, I think that you have been made out of (and for) the amazing things of the world.

• Like 1

That´s very selfish. You are OK, I get it, enjoy it.

On the other side of the world, kids are starving, or dying because of the (very real) war, or just because they were born in a very poor country. Enjoy all the good things, and close your eyes to the suffering of the world.

Edited by templarmonk

Just cause you're alright doesn't mean everyone is =]

That´s very selfish. You are OK, I get it, enjoy it.

On the other side of the world, kids are starving, or dying because of the (very real) war, or just because they were born in a very poor country. Enjoy all the good things, and close your eyes to the suffering of the world.

Whoa, take a walk and get some sun guys. He wasn't bad mouthing anyone, just stating a personal truth. His eyes aren't necessarily closed to the suffering of the world, but they are open to the blessings he and probably most of us enjoy. Have you two taken a vow of poverty and constant unhappiness until the world becomes a utopia?

Imo help others, give to charity, make a difference even if its small, but for Gods sake strive to be happy and appreciative of what you have. Enjoy good things, and keep your eyes open to the suffering of the world and do something about it. Crying and moping helps no one and is going limit your energy and ability to give to others.

Whether you cry or smile you won't help a staving kid in the subsahara. Smile and sing anyway.

• Like 5

Whoa, take a walk and get some sun guys. He wasn't bad mouthing anyone, just stating a personal truth. His eyes aren't necessarily closed to the suffering of the world, but they are open to the blessings he and probably most of us enjoy. Have you two taken a vow of poverty and constant unhappiness until the world becomes a utopia?

Imo help others, give to charity, make a difference even if its small, but for Gods sake strive to be happy and appreciative of what you have. Enjoy good things, and keep your eyes open to the suffering of the world and do something about it. Crying and moping helps no one and is going limit your energy and ability to give to others.

Whether you cry or smile you won't help a staving kid in the subsahara. Smile and sing anyway.

I agree with you, and I wouldn`t say anything if the thread name wasn`t "World peace 666 has officially begun", considering how things are with the world. I live in a developing country, and yeah, you can bless the sun and be all the happy you can, but it`s impossible to ignore the people looking for food in the trash. And yes, I do help, and I stay possitive, but also I don`t live in a bubble of happiness and can`t ignore the the suffering of my brothers in the world.

Also, why would you help or do anything if you deny the suffering? If you just live in your own bubble and things are just beautiful, and the sun is shining, is there any need to do something?

Just my feelings.

• Like 2

Was just pointing out the obvious really. Hence the smiley.

• Like 1

I agree with you, and I wouldn`t say anything if the thread name wasn`t "World peace 666 has officially begun", considering how things are with the world. I live in a developing country, and yeah, you can bless the sun and be all the happy you can, but it`s impossible to ignore the people looking for food in the trash. And yes, I do help, and I stay possitive, but also I don`t live in a bubble of happiness and can`t ignore the the suffering of my brothers in the world.

Also, why would you help or do anything if you deny the suffering? If you just live in your own bubble and things are just beautiful, and the sun is shining, is there any need to do something?

Just my feelings.

Spot on, if we're being serious here, it's just clarity in that you can see the negative and the positive and accept it. Just because you can see the bad stuff doesn't mean you're a depressed person inside, its just not being blind to what IS.

Sure ignore everything except your own happy bubble but don't go into shock if it comes crashing down.

• Like 1

I am going to eat a burrito. A BURRITO!

I think it's okay to enjoy life with wide open eyes. Yes, the suffering in the world makes us all sad. It is everywhere, even in rich cultures there is a prevailing sickness.

• Like 1

I think it's okay to enjoy life with wide open eyes. Yes, the suffering in the world makes us all sad. It is everywhere, even in rich cultures there is a prevailing sickness.

Interesting point. From what I've read our 'Happiness' quotient in the West (at least in the U.S.) is below many other nations. We're way to caught up in the rat race. Its as if because we don't have 'real' suffering, so we create our own crappy illusions. With relatively long lives and modern conveniences, little threat of starvation we should be dancing in the streets.

I wonder if that mostly the human condition or Western culture?

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

I also feel blessed to have this life of relative comfort.

I appreciate the OPs ability to be over the top, which is humorously cynical.

Edited by oildrops
  • Like 1

Oh my God, I thought you guys were selfish... We have so many emotes here!! Who painted all of these, what the fck is going on here!! Why do you offer me so many options to choose from! Why on earth would anyone offer me so many unique emotes. It seems there is one for every occasion! This love is killing me! I wanna puke all over my iphone 4 (I got one, and you don't, lalalalala).

Who is this emote artist and with whom is he conspiring against me?! I'm sure its one of those computer guys who love to work on computers n stuff and then they speak to eachother in secret about how they would create this moment of joy for me by offering me so many choices of all the emotes here.

Why does it seem I can't escape the abbundance of this universe? It seems to be the very foundation of our existance!!! Please!!! Safe me... Please... My heart can't take it anymore. My heart feels like its going burst and rush forth fountains of love, bottomless oceans of eternal expansion, inexhaustable. I can't take it anymore... I can't take it that I can take more and more and never get enough of it. What kind of God would make me this way?! Why!!!

I'm going to eat cake!! I'm going to eat CAKE!!!!

Edited by Everything

This explains everything! :wub:

This explains everything! :love:

0_0 was so important you had to say it twice?

0_0 was so important you had to say it twice?

I have been trying to understand this my whole life! You come here and just think you can be humble in all of your knowledge? Well, not on my watch you wise you! How dare you reveal to me such an eternal flash of knowingness with such great timing and precision. Such accurate codings and... No... I wont allow you to make happy in this way. Not like this! If you think I wont appreciate you into extacy, well, then you got another thing coming for you!

How dare you people make me happy in the way you do. Should I remind you of the effortlessness in which cause joy in my life? I will show how your ever expanding perfection reveals itself trough your speech, I swear, I'll do it! Don't make me!

Edited by Everything

I have been trying to understand this my whole life! You come here and just think you can be humble in all of your knowledge? Well, not on my watch you wise you! How dare you reveal to me such an eternal flash of knowingness with such great timing and precision. Such accurate codings and... No... I wont allow you to make happy in this way. Not like this! If you think I wont appreciate you into extacy, well, then you got another thing coming for you!

I'm glad that I can make you pee yourself with a simple sentence :P

i could be dying right now. bleeding to death because someone broke into my house with a firearm, and i attacked them thinking i could be immortal, killed them with unarmed martial arts, got arrested for manslaughter or something, and attaked the police, got shot in the spine and paralized from the waist down.

And still, today would be pretty good all around.