Sign in to follow this  
73543_1494798777

Properties of individuals and consciousness

So for a while I have been developing my ability to feel and flow Qi. I believe I must have opened up my third eye, because I can very easily feel what other people are feeling and thinking. (But this "thinking" is more like feeling a "quick-feeling", like a feeling which was generated very quickly and changes the emotional field in a noticeable way). So Im not saying I can read what you are thinking verbatim, but I am saying that I can feel the subtle emotional resonance of the thoughts you are thinking and sometimes feel what the thought itself might be. If that is what it means to have an opened third eye, then so be it.

This ability is especially effective in certain places where there is a lot of conscious energy present (either raised by me, or by others (e.g. at the qigong temple I go to)).

This sensing of the feelings of others has proven to be a very accurate predictor of behavior. I "know" what the other person is going to do by feeling their emotional makeup and feeling which ways that emotional energy can most smoothly manifest into action. This is easily seen in cases where the other person yields, or gives the right of way to you. The person clearly feels like they will submit or not, otherwise they would be going "against the flow" and would make themselves feel uncomfortable.

I can even "see" the emotional field affecting the physical plane if it is strong enough. At one place there is a deep field of pent-up anger. The place actually looks taught and harsh, there is a tightness or constriction in the air and it is very unnatural to joke or laugh. Peoples' eyes even become glossy and slightly bulged. At times this energy field has been changed and lightened up and the there is a corresponding change in the "physics" of the place. Really, at the best of my ability to perceive the objects, the objects APPEAR differently, depending on the strength and predominate "frequency" of the emotional energy field.

For as long as I have been experiencing this ability, I have always assumed that other people are aware of these emotional fields and changes in physical aspect as well. I mean, when I am sensing their energy I am sensing their energy, what they are feeling! But today I had an experience which has caused me to question this assumption. I asked my parents what they felt or perceived with respect to the energy field of the house. They stated that they did not notice or feel anything other than what they have always felt and been aware of. They stated to have experienced no perception or indication/manifestation of Qi-energy or any sort of psychic energy. However, I have noticed very significant changes in the energy field of the house and its effect on the inhabitants (me and my parents). I have specifically raised energy in the house and seen it become transformed by the emotions of the inhabitants and the predominate emotional makeup of social interactions. I have felt this energy as the clear driving motivational emotional force behind conversations we have had and also general behavior. The causality to me seems quite clear; the behavior is explained very well by the emotional energetic field. The physical appearances of the house, to me, also seem to undergo shifts in a "the-air-became-thick" kind of way. However, I appear to be alone in perceiving these changes! If this is true, this is a major shift in the way I understand how energy and awareness operates.

Is it possible that I can be aware of what another person is feeling, without that person being aware of their feelings themselves?

It seems to be the case that other people can become aware of these energy fields as well, through prolonged exposure (which may force open their latent psychic abilities), or through conscious effort (intentionally trying to develop such abilities). But it is not clear to me if the ability to be aware of such energies is governed by

A.) Simply bringing attention into one's feelings

-Perhaps my parents did not notice the emotional energetic fields because they were simply not paying attention, not concerned with their emotions, or not looking for such emotional fields, "absentminded".

B.) Denial/ limiting beliefs

-My parents DID feel the changes and emotional energy (at least initially, or for some period), but through denial the awareness was pushed out of conscious processing, out of fear perhaps or disbelief. Like intentionally not looking at someone who intimidates you, or "forgetting" or pushing childhood fears into unconscious.

C.) Truly different fields of awareness for different individuals.

- What I am aware of, and what is clear and obvious to me, may be completely alien to what others are aware of and what is clear and obvious to them. Essentially saying, we exist in perceptively different worlds.

D.) Their psychic centers may be undeveloped

- My parents were blocked from awareness of the emotional fields due to lack of development of related psychic centers.

Does anyone have experience dealing with people who are highly conscious, when you yourself may not have been? Is consciousness a two-way street or can it be one-way?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

These are great questions. I would venture to say that you are alone in perceiving these changes. At least on a conscious level.

I know when I am around those with a much advanced consciousness that often times I seem to feel even less aware than I do usually, as if my consciousness dials backward in the face of a greater possibility.

Excellent post / very good read thanks.

I would agree too that you are alone... unless with others of equal /greater perception.

I think there is a spectrum of awareness / low to high - I guess that is why we are all here? to expand our perception

I have noticed such things myself ... I have played with extremes so so in diet and have noticed profound effects mentally/ emotionally / spiritually and physically.

When my diet is pure I feel much more deeply connected to my environment /perceiving at higher level.

Feeling the environment/ space and volume etc

You're getting a lot more information / feedback

I have this theory of worlds within worlds... as you basically describe / you appear to be within the same reality but not really

So something that may seem totally insane to you others would not even consider...

Or being able to read animals, see emotion etc... when others see nothing but a slice of meat

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Your getting a lot more information / feedback

I have this theory of worlds within worlds... as you basically describe / you appear to be within the same reality but not really

So something that may seem totally insane to you others would not even consider...

Spot on.

So for a while I have been developing my ability to feel and flow Qi. I believe I must have opened up my third eye, because I can very easily feel what other people are feeling and thinking. (But this "thinking" is more like feeling a "quick-feeling", like a feeling which was generated very quickly and changes the emotional field in a noticeable way). So Im not saying I can read what you are thinking verbatim, but I am saying that I can feel the subtle emotional resonance of the thoughts you are thinking and sometimes feel what the thought itself might be. If that is what it means to have an opened third eye, then so be it.

This ability is especially effective in certain places where there is a lot of conscious energy present (either raised by me, or by others (e.g. at the qigong temple I go to)).

This sensing of the feelings of others has proven to be a very accurate predictor of behavior. I "know" what the other person is going to do by feeling their emotional makeup and feeling which ways that emotional energy can most smoothly manifest into action. This is easily seen in cases where the other person yields, or gives the right of way to you. The person clearly feels like they will submit or not, otherwise they would be going "against the flow" and would make themselves feel uncomfortable.

I can even "see" the emotional field affecting the physical plane if it is strong enough. At one place there is a deep field of pent-up anger. The place actually looks taught and harsh, there is a tightness or constriction in the air and it is very unnatural to joke or laugh. Peoples' eyes even become glossy and slightly bulged. At times this energy field has been changed and lightened up and the there is a corresponding change in the "physics" of the place. Really, at the best of my ability to perceive the objects, the objects APPEAR differently, depending on the strength and predominate "frequency" of the emotional energy field.

For as long as I have been experiencing this ability, I have always assumed that other people are aware of these emotional fields and changes in physical aspect as well. I mean, when I am sensing their energy I am sensing their energy, what they are feeling! But today I had an experience which has caused me to question this assumption. I asked my parents what they felt or perceived with respect to the energy field of the house. They stated that they did not notice or feel anything other than what they have always felt and been aware of. They stated to have experienced no perception or indication/manifestation of Qi-energy or any sort of psychic energy. However, I have noticed very significant changes in the energy field of the house and its effect on the inhabitants (me and my parents). I have specifically raised energy in the house and seen it become transformed by the emotions of the inhabitants and the predominate emotional makeup of social interactions. I have felt this energy as the clear driving motivational emotional force behind conversations we have had and also general behavior. The causality to me seems quite clear; the behavior is explained very well by the emotional energetic field. The physical appearances of the house, to me, also seem to undergo shifts in a "the-air-became-thick" kind of way. However, I appear to be alone in perceiving these changes! If this is true, this is a major shift in the way I understand how energy and awareness operates.

Is it possible that I can be aware of what another person is feeling, without that person being aware of their feelings themselves?

It seems to be the case that other people can become aware of these energy fields as well, through prolonged exposure (which may force open their latent psychic abilities), or through conscious effort (intentionally trying to develop such abilities). But it is not clear to me if the ability to be aware of such energies is governed by

A.) Simply bringing attention into one's feelings

-Perhaps my parents did not notice the emotional energetic fields because they were simply not paying attention, not concerned with their emotions, or not looking for such emotional fields, "absentminded".

B.) Denial/ limiting beliefs

-My parents DID feel the changes and emotional energy (at least initially, or for some period), but through denial the awareness was pushed out of conscious processing, out of fear perhaps or disbelief. Like intentionally not looking at someone who intimidates you, or "forgetting" or pushing childhood fears into unconscious.

C.) Truly different fields of awareness for different individuals.

- What I am aware of, and what is clear and obvious to me, may be completely alien to what others are aware of and what is clear and obvious to them. Essentially saying, we exist in perceptively different worlds.

D.) Their psychic centers may be undeveloped

- My parents were blocked from awareness of the emotional fields due to lack of development of related psychic centers.

Does anyone have experience dealing with people who are highly conscious, when you yourself may not have been? Is consciousness a two-way street or can it be one-way?

Good post thank you.

Check out

http://www.chenghsin.com/

May be of interest.

Good Luck.

no your not alone. there are many others with your abilities. most of my friends have these abilities or one or the other. and yes it is your third eye and your heart chakra. the heart allows you to feel, the third eye allows you to see. your a feeler, feeling can lead into seeing, so it seems as though you were led into seeing aswell. also everyone has thier own bubble of awareness that they project out. and finer tuned awarnesses are different and have th ability to affect and change others awareness around them. also what you saw at home is just that these energy fields affecting each other. accumulating and creating new fields. and this is why the moods and house would change. lets say you have 4 people in a house total, all projecting awarness, all those energies will intermngle and create somthing new and when it manifests it could be fun infront of the tv or somone on punishment. i witness this on a daily basis at my job. normal people dont get how this stuff work. i see and feel. but its you affecting the fields a little bit. not over all but a little. and yes other people dont see this because of their awarness. and all that you mentioned is apart of that. such as denial, social order structure, who and what you relate to. also awareness of themselves and those around them. all this affect preception. and yes this affects their spiritual centers or chakra as well. and ig-nor-ance is the main reason. the coolest thing is that you also can see into other worlds and dimensions. and this is a good topic alot of people dont realize how consciousness affects your evolution as a being, and you should always expand it. this goes along with the laws of attraction and the secret. if you can see how chaotic energies react imagin focused energy! theres alot of peices to the puzzel, and i like putting them together.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this