Lucky7Strikes

Thank You Everyone!

It's been four and a half years on this forum and 2200 posts and definitely time to leave. To ask for more would not be sensible and I have offered as much nonsense as I can. Anyways the mode of communication here is very limited for anyone to really learn from anyone else regarding practices (unless through insults! or intense mind numbing debating!), and I believe the best that can be found on thetaobums is the information we share about teachers and teachings we have directly experienced. And I have reached the limit on that in both ways, so....

I would just stop posting without all this apparent drama, but I feel have to show my full gratitude to what this place has given me. I first lurked and posted here without any experience with meditation besides Ramana Maharshi's "who am I?" question that suddenly awoke the spiritual urge in me. Now I'm just exploding with joy and the world has turned upside down and a whole new possibility has opened up!

Everything I have today I have found from the users here. From Max, Thusness/Xabir (they're not the same person!), and Sadhguru, I wouldn't have got in touch with any of these great beings without this forum. So thank you! (especially Sean, for putting this together!) But most of all the interactions I've had with users here, although not always positive, have been a continuous inspiration to challenge myself, and most of all, to be honest with myself. To any new users, I suggest using thetaobums as a stop by to find a path suitable for you.

Again, thank you everyone! And I truly and sincerely wish your experiences of something beyond the mere material limitations come to fruition and true insight and bliss can be attained. Realization is possible for everyone and within reach.

Good luck on your paths!

Edited by Lucky7Strikes
  • Like 3

Well Lucky7, you will be missed. We have talked a few times and although we didn't always agree I always enjoyed talking with you.

Have a great life and come back whenever you want to talk with any of us.

Trust an old fortune teller Lucky.

Like Arnie....

"You'll be back"

Good luck buddy and thank you for your interesting posts. Always a pleasure to read your words.

• Like 1

Now I'm just exploding with joy and the world has turned upside down and a whole new possibility has opened up!

Realization is possible for everyone and within reach.

:) fare thee well

perhaps when this changes; And I have reached the limit on that in both ways

you will report back

Good luck to you as well. I usually enjoy reading your posts, so I'll miss your presence on the forums.

i second that lucky7strikes

bless your path, i hope you find inspiration wherever you go

Lucky I like you being here and appreciate your voice. Come back whenever you want and know you are always welcome and happily received.

Thankyou for your rigour and vigour, stringency and vitality, your honesty and openness and keen observations.

Happy for you.

love,

xx

Actually you are not going anywhere; you are still within heaven and earth. We will find you in this small universe..... :)

PS...

I might need to get out of here soon too.

Edited by ChiDragon

Hmm... it seems to me that you have a duty to return what's been given to you. I don't think you should leave, but rather stay and share what you've learned, especially if it's of value to you.

Aaron