Disabled Not Broken

WORLD WAR 3 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN

You know, people who watch that video are cultivating DNB's demented wishes...focus on better things, guys.

Matthew 4:17. From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, change: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

The Greek text of which the Bible was written and see the exact same scripture.

16. Apo' to'te ee'rxato ho Ieesou's keeru'ssein kai' le'gein,@"Metanoei'te, ee'ngiken ga'r hee basilei'a too'n ouranos'n!"^

You see the last word in the verse in Greek is Ouranos which is the Greek spelling of Uranus. Now we see from Strongs Concordance of the Greek text what the word Uranus means .

Strong's Number: 3772

Transliterated: ouranos Phonetic: oo-ran-os'

Text: perhaps from the same as 3735 (through the idea of elevation); the sky; by extension, heaven (as the abode of God);

THE KINGDOM OF URANUS/Aquarius

Mark 14:13 You shall meet the man carrying the pitcher of water, follow him.

THE MEETING

We shall meet Aquarius, the man with the pitcher of water on December 21 2012 at 11:11am

THE BRIDEGROOM AND THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

The ruling planet of the Age Of Aquarius is Uranus

Uranus had been married to Gaia, the earth.

Uranus had been driven away from his bride by his son Saturn.

Now he is returning to claim his bride, planet earth.

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND...

Study more, Scotty...

Practice more, Scotty...

Be less judgemental, Scotty...

By those who are Initiated, you could be considered, clueless, Scotty

• Like 1

@ WWROA

As discussed above; my comments after having watched the "video".

http://thetaobums.co..._16#entry375500

http://thetaobums.co...ficially-begun/

and finally the full antidote: -

http://thetaobums.co...of-mindfulness/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E6aYE3irqFQ

Tripitaka... Out of Water Margin, she's aged well hasn't she?

• Like 2

Tripitaka... Out of Water Margin, she's aged well hasn't she?

What gentle words and gracious smile. What a good world she's formed around her. Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Sorry man, still mocking and laughing.

If you've lived in fear of nuclear war and apocalypse since you first created this topic last year then.. you could have spent your time better.

Sorry man, still mocking and laughing.

If you've lived in fear of nuclear war and apocalypse since you first created this topic last year then.. you could have spent your time better.

Pick the scenario, that concludes humanity's toss:

Economic collapse

Asteroids, EQs, Sinkholes, Poles shifting, Tsunamis, ETC

World War

Looting, pestilence, survival, murdering gangs of nomads....

Research World History... (fall of Rome, is a good place to start)

Cycles- circles--

Anyone worth their 'spiritual salt', should be aware of what is coming- and prepare.

What good is knowledge, if one can not detect death all around them?

Why do monks learn to fight?

Would you tell monks, when they trained their whole life, to learn martial arts- they could have used their time... more constructively?

"He who laughs last-- laughs best"...

There will be many people- like yourself- who will be knocking on their neighbor's door, for help

Then,... your Karma, may find you...

what is worse-- by mocking, you may sway the minds of others- so they do not prepare..

Karma...

[6 months ago, I warned... 6 months to prepare... food, shelter, security]

Recall this thread- and your replies- when you hear screams of the unprepared, outside your window [soon]

Edited by Disabled Not Broken

We will all die someday.

Anyone 'worth their spiritual salt' would use their remaining time cultivating and doing good stuff; rather than stocking up on food & shelter paid for with money that could have saved many lives by now, because of paranoid end-times bullshit.

Why so afraid of death? It's just moving house!

'Him he sees this world as a bubble, a mirage or a flash of lightning, is not seen by the Lord of Death'.

• Like 1

Pick the scenario, that concludes humanity's toss: Economic collapse Asteroids, EQs, Sinkholes, Poles shifting, Tsunamis, ETC World War Looting, pestilence, survival, murdering gangs of nomads.... Research World History... (fall of Rome, is a good place to start)

Cycles- circles--

Anyone worth their 'spiritual salt', should be aware of what is coming- and prepare. What good is knowledge, if one can not detect death all around them? Why do monks learn to fight? <my add the great majority don't> Would you tell monks, when they trained their whole life, to learn martial arts- they could have used their time... more constructively? <I might especially if they're suffering arthritis and disabilities from over training when young>

"He who laughs last-- laughs best"... <in long run we're all dead. Laugh now, you don't what'll be funny later>

There will be many people- like yourself- who will be knocking on their neighbor's door, for help <yeah, thats what neighbors, friends and family are for, we help each other>

Then,... your Karma, may find you... what is worse-- by mocking, you may sway the minds of others- so they do not prepare.. <or give them another perspective>

Karma... [6 months ago, I warned... 6 months to prepare... food, shelter, security]

Recall this thread- and your replies- when you hear screams of the unprepared, outside your window [soon] <be more specific, how soon?? There will always be change. Usually it can be adapted to. Also I get the feeling many Survivalists are perversely hopeful for disaster and that can lead to being Gollumism> wonder if I could Trademark the word Gollumism??

Thinking back I shouldn't have said mocking and laughing, I was just repeating your words. Really its more disagreeing and cautious about extremes.

Since you gave me advice let me offer some back. In studying history look at all of it, not just the disaster scenarios. Bad stuff happens, good stuff too. More importantly study your mindset and how often over the years you've sent out dire predictions of apocalypse. If you've been playing 'man w/ End of the World is Coming billboard' every year for the past few years you may want look closely at your behavior and question whether the problem is the world or with yourself. While I agree the world is screwed up, I know it could much much much much worse to the 12th degree.

In some ways your latest post should be saying 'Whoops, I was wrong posting about WW3 Coming 6 months ago'- because you posted it and no WW3, not even close. The world didn't choose up sides and cause mass destruction because of a civil war in Syria.

I don't mean to be offensive, but its a waste of life to be a gloomer & doomer decade after decade. Also I think it does little good to be focused on Everything bad that could happen. Because you down play the big odds like food poisoning, getting hit by a car etc., while scanning the skies for the killer asteroids and Pole Shifts.

Ultimately its good there are some Preppers around but if its not a fun hobby and turns into a paranoid life style then its bad. I guess I'm for a middle ground, keeping ones eyes open but assuming the worst won't happen. Ultimately I'll depend and work with my Friends Family and Neighbors versus hunkering down in war mentality if a disaster strikes.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

Thinking back I shouldn't have said mocking and laughing, I was just repeating your words. Really its more disagreeing and cautious about extremes.

Since you gave me advice let me offer some back. In studying history look at all of it, not just the disaster scenarios. Bad stuff happens, good stuff too. More importantly study your mindset and how often over the years you've sent out dire predictions of apocalypse. If you've been playing 'man w/ End of the World is Coming billboard' every year for the past few years you may want look closely at your behavior and question whether the problem is the world or with yourself. While I agree the world is screwed up, I know it could much much much much worse to the 12th degree.

In some ways your latest post should be saying 'Whoops, I was wrong posting about WW3 Coming 6 months ago'- because you posted it and no WW3, not even close. The world didn't choose up sides and cause mass destruction because of a civil war in Syria.

I don't mean to be offensive, but its a waste of life to be a gloomer & doomer decade after decade. Also I think it does little good to be focused on Everything bad that could happen. Because you down play the big odds like food poisoning, getting hit by a car etc., while scanning the skies for the killer asteroids and Pole Shifts.

Ultimately its good there are some Preppers around but if its not a fun hobby and turns into a paranoid life style then its bad. I guess I'm for a middle ground, keeping ones eyes open but assuming the worst won't happen. Ultimately I'll depend and work with my Friends Family and Neighbors versus hunkering down in war mentality if a disaster strikes.

Television is bad... ok?

TV 'reality shows' about 'preppers' is misleading.

[They're supposed to do that]

This is not 'christain flavor of the month club' warning of god's wrath

I can also tell, you get your current events from Mainstream Media News- [not the best if you really want to be a 'lerner'...]

Television is bad... ok?

World War is a PROCESS- .. Not black and white like 'choosing sides'

But...Syria, Iran and North Korea are on the SAME side

While the world braces for North Korea- The Middle East, Israel are blowing up behind the scenes...

When I posted this- back in Novemeber- events/ 'the Catalyst'... started the World War 3 "Process"

If you Research- you would grok this

You think if you ignore world events- and sit inside a 'lollipop bubble of peace'... it will all go away?

You say when the time comes- 'you will have to depend on your neighbors?'

So while they were preparing... you were mocking and laughing... and then you will have your hand out for help...

Hopefully, your neighbors don't read this thread :)

Irony:

... this forum, is supposed to be a gathering place of those who can work with energy fields.

No one here can decipher the huge cosmic waves of energy coming at us... feeling quite different than before?

You can't feel a purging?

Another- 'big bang-- reboot'... coming?

Television is bad... ok?

I can also tell, you get your current events from Mainstream Media News- [not the best if you really want to be a 'lerner'...]

Television is bad... ok?

While the world braces for North Korea- The Middle East, Israel are blowing up behind the scenes...

When I posted this- back in Novemeber- events/ 'the Catalyst'... started the World War 3 "Process"

You think if you ignore world events- and sit inside a 'lollipop bubble of peace'... it will all go away?

So while they were preparing... you were mocking and laughing... and then you will have your hand out for help...

Irony:

... this forum, is supposed to be a gathering place of those who can work with energy fields.

No one here can decipher the huge cosmic waves of energy coming at us... feeling quite different than before?

You can't feel a purging?

Another- 'big bang-- reboot'... coming?

Nah it's a forum for people who want to be multiple orgasmic Mo Pai alpha supermen :D .

On a serious note I'm interested to know how long you've had the ability to feel the energetics that are effecting the planet? I ask to compare what you felt it was like "x" years ago compared to what it's like now.

Best

Seems like there is a big event coming.

There is more and more stuff happening now days.

The economy is getting worse and worse, the banks even resorts to direct stealing these days (Cyprus).

Propoganda is going full spin.

War is no longer brewing, but boiling, the dish is soon ready to be served.

Get your tin cans & bottled water stacked up.

I'm not a very good energy reader, but I sense a lot of "unease" in me and others, like if something big is bringing it out.

Edited by ragamor

Everyone forget this, from few years ago?

maybe we're 'supposed to forget'

or maybe- your Google button is broken? :)

_

Israel demands world 'respond decisively' to North Korea nuclear test

http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel-demands-world-respond-decisively-to-north-korea-nuclear-test-1.276669

Israel: North Korea supplying weapons to six Mideast states

Israel's IAEA envoy: North Korea has become source of proliferation of dangerous weapons of mass destruction.

By Reuters | Oct.04, 2008

http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel-north-korea-supplying-weapons-to-six-mideast-states-1.254939

Main > Op-Eds > North Korea's Enemy: Israel

Op-Ed: North Korea's Enemy: Israel

Published: Friday, April 20, 2012 10:37 AM

North Korea is not even near Israel, but it has directly participated in a war against it. North Korea’s anti-Israel actions have surpassed those of Iran, even though it is not anywhere near Israel. And it is not alone.
ANDDDDDDDDDDD...
The Israeli Air Force bombed a Syrian nuclear research facility in 2007, killing 10 North Korean scientists who had been working there at the time?

North Koreans May Have Died in Israel Attack on Syria, NHK Says
By Tak Kumakura - April 27, 2008 18:48 EDT
____
so, still want to discuss 'sides were not chosen'... how I am all wrong, and 'stuff'...?

-------------------------------------

thelerner wrote:

Television is bad... ok?

Television is bad... ok?

Edited by Disabled Not Broken

<<later gentler addition> I and most people here don't believe what 'reality' TV says. I think there many positive aspects to be a Prepper, in some ways its camping with steroids. Self sufficiency and getting away from civilization for a time are good things. That said it can turn obsessive and destructive when taken to an extreme. People end up over justifying because they've invested so much in it.

In times of disaster turning to neighbors(who are friends) friends and family is not a bad strategy. We've had some pretty storms here, ones that have knocked out power for over a week and instead of a bunker mentality, we share, look out for each other and help other. It's worked out well. Granted we're not faced with an extinction event, but friends working together is not a bad way to deal with out of the ordinary disasters. There are alternatives to arming up and going Rambo.

You may have a bias to assume one will come because you've invested so much in it. Just like a some religious groups have so much invested in the Rapture that they're expecting it any day now. >

Hmnn, hate to say it but imo you are lacking perspective. Your analysis is flawed because you're taking unrelated events, considering them intimately linked and earth shaking catastrophes when they're not. The result is paranoia. Literally you assume the world is about to end. It's not, your dire predictions made 6 months ago have proved wrong.

If you've been predicting a North Korea/Syria Apocalypse scenario since 2007, based on your careful research you've been wrong for 6 years. Your 'lead' article is from 2009 is very short and has no names or references attached to it. Its easy to find such small partisan articles using Google and create any doomsday scenario you want. Use Google again you'll find conspiracy theorists craving validation who'll back you up. If it'll make you feel any better North Korea is not on Israel's top 20 worry list. Far from it, they have plenty of other things neighbors, politics and economy to worry about.

I get it, you're scared and are hoping others will be. Obviously we both see the world differently. May I suggest we settle our differences (like men of science) with predictions?? I say no WW3 or apocalypse this year. North Korea will back down or do something relatively small. In Syria unless Assad retires the slow motion civil war will continue. Iran is tricky, ultimately they don't want war, we don't war (at least we're sick of it), but its an election year there, so more rhetoric then movement on that front.

Hmnn, Imo that's the word for this year, Rhetoric. North Korea Rhetoric trying to bluff the world into more aid. Syria, machismo keeping both sides from sitting down to make peace. It's a sad state of affairs but its not the makings of WW3.

You already stated WW3 starting with Russia defending its beloved Syria last year; what are your current predictions and do you have a rough time line? Also if you'd be so honest- have you been making dooms day predictions for a long time? If so what were they and when? How far back do they go back? 1999 w/ the Y2K crisis? Mayans? Sars? Which black horses did you back that didn't leave the stable?

Edited by thelerner

Makes one wonder if Hollywood has a agenda?

Or is an elaborate/vast establishment/order of occult magicka with the profane mindlessly participating / giving energy to its satanic rituals.

Holly Wood was used by the Druids in fabrication of their Magic wands

5333218.jpg

Hollywood is using the truck load of magic wands on people of the entire world : movies, musical industry, cartoons, various TV shows.

We are all under the influence of the Holy Wood - magical wand

• Like 1

"Hollywood" was actually named after the toyon bushes that grow in the Hollywood hills.

You can make wine or juice out them and keep sustained.

It doesn't seem to me the masses are dumbed down about world event. We all get a heavy dose of it and feel it instictively.

I do my best each day by paying taxes to keep our secret weapons development industry thriveing! Maybe I should quite my job and become a monk, maybe then being blown up will seem less stressfull. I have wondered if I stockpiled 2 years for an emergency and I am only one in maybe 500 doing so what are my odds of survival when those 500 discover I got the goods?

Edited by blindeye

North Korea "Nukes" South Korea, Wind changes, North Koreans in their Millions also die of Radioactivity.

Soil contaminated, so they cannot grow their own crops....more Millions of North Koreans die.

There's already an embargo on trading with North Korea, because of their various weapon tests & rebuilding of their Nuclear Power Plants. If they start anything, attitudes against them will only harden !

North Korea aims Nukes at Japan, US Overseas Bases like Guam, Anyone Else.... They intercept & destroy the Rockets & then retaliate. Perhaps with non-nuclear weapons at first, as South Korea is an ally.

North Korea aims anything at China....NK becomes a huge Ashtray or Nuclear Wateland if we're not careful.

To paraphrase "Lord of the Rings" .... One Twat to Kill Us All !!!

(I'm stocking up on Marmite, it's the only solution !)

BUT WHAT DID NOSTRODAMUS WRITE ABOUT ALL THIS ????

That's the important thing !

Edited by Basher