Disabled Not Broken

WORLD WAR 3 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN

ah slavery...use your manifestation powers grandmaster P, I am kind of joking, but kind of hoping that could work out for you eheh

World War 3 will start when Chinese growth slows down and their population gets angry when the wealth they expect doesn't come. The Chinese leadership are terrified with the shadow of civil war which has destroyed China many times before so faced with that they will have to choose overseas expansion to drive growth and unite the population against an enemy. This is why the US are already strategically repositioning themselves towards Asia so they are ready if this happens, but I would say this time is pretty far off at the moment though.

Good call. The Chinese working class are where we were back when the Carry On films were in the cinemas. Increasingly affluent working class wanting more stuff in better council housing plus a little family car.

I like the cut of this new guy Xi's jib. He's a pragmatic one party liberal who has known hard times himself. China exports stuff not revolution and what territorial ambitions they do have extend to buying up large parts of Africa etc wherever there's raw materials they need. They pay the going rate. America's about on its uppers as far as being a world power is concerned. That whole superpower schtick is very last century anyhoo, war tending towards the economic these days and if that's to be the case then our primary schools are doing right by introducing Mandarin into the curriculum as many are doing.

Quite fancy ending my days as a party cadre secretary (retired).

There's usually a sinecure or two on offer for compliant trade union officials after lifelong service to the party.

Enough procrastination!

WORK.

The capitalist system will not subvert itself.

Good call. The Chinese working class are where we were back when the Carry On films were in the cinemas. Increasingly affluent working class wanting more stuff in better council housing plus a little family car.

I like the cut of this new guy Xi's jib. He's a pragmatic one party liberal who has known hard times himself. China exports stuff not revolution and what territorial ambitions they do have extend to buying up large parts of Africa etc wherever there's raw materials they need. They pay the going rate. America's about on its uppers as far as being a world power is concerned. That whole superpower schtick is very last century anyhoo, war tending towards the economic these days and if that's to be the case then our primary schools are doing right by introducing Mandarin into the curriculum as many are doing.

Thats the way they are doing it at the moment while growth is still strong and steady, who knows what will happen when it isn't. Foreign war is always a sure way to divert attention from internal problems. They already have started going slightly insane about some pointless Japanese islands which nobody knew existed until they were told to get angry and outraged about them.

The Chinese are not just buying swathes of Africa.

Agricultural land is also up for grabs elsewhere, apparently.

The Chinese have bought a lot of Brazilian grazing land according to recent article in the Times, Iron Ore mines too.

You'll never beat the market, who has the most cash always wins; and the Chinese have most of our money cos they are just about the only ones making the stuff that we tend to buy.

They could have our land here if the price was right but it's probably too small for them to be interested in.

:ph34r:

If "Enlightenment", can not help you... to see/grok, the signs of the times- to prepare yourself and loved ones- what use is it?

_______

UPDATE -WORLD WAR 3

http://dao-jones.blo...orld-war-3.html

Russian warships ‘sail to Gaza for possible evacuation of citizens’

­A group of warships from Russia’s Black Sea fleet is headed to the Gaza Strip, a Navy source told RIA Novosti news agency. The ships will evacuate Russian citizens from the troubled region should the Israel-Gaza conflict escalate.

http://rt.com/news/l...-11-23/#id40754

Russian warships approach Gaza

23 November 2012 - 5:27pm

The Russian Black Sea Fleet is approaching the Gaza Strip in order to evacuate Russian citizens from the conflict area, RIA Novosti cites a source in the Russian Navy.

http://vestnikkavkaz...tics/34096.html

MOSCOW: Russia has ordered a flotilla of naval ships to remain in the Mediterranean Sea to help evacuate Russian nationals from the Gaza Strip in case of another flare-up in violence, Russian news agencies said Friday.

http://www.dailystar...x#axzz2D3cTJvO3

---------

CNN

Nov 20, 2012

Three U.S. Navy amphibious warships are *returning* to the eastern Mediterranean to remain on standby in the event they are needed to assist Americans leaving Israel in the coming days, according to two U.S. officials.

http://security.blog...cuation-needed/

-----------

Cairo and Alexandria riots after Mursi self proclaimes himself Pharoah of all lower and upper Egypt

Latest update: 23/11/2012

Egypt - Mohammed Morsi - Muslim Brotherhood - politics

Muslim Brotherhood offices torched, Morsi on defensive

http://www.france24....d-offices-egypt

-----------

Russia Warns Turkey Against Deploying Patriots

Friday, November 23, 2012

Russia warned Turkey on Friday that deploying Patriot missiles along its border with Syria could cause an armed conflict that NATO will be drawn into. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that the more weapons along the border between Turkey and Syria, the greater the risk that these weapons will be used.

12:37

IDF, Gaza Rioters Clash; One Killed

Friday, November 23, 2012

http://www.israelnat...AllFlashes.aspx

------

Officials: Israel's Gaza Offensive Was Training For A Possible Fight With Iran

http://www.businessi...1#ixzz2D40qha3Y

Israel's eight-day Gaza offensive was a dry run for any future armed confrontation with Iran, U.S. and Israeli officials told The New York Times.

“In Operation Pillar of Defense, Israel was not confronting Gaza, but Iran,” Israeli ambassador to the U.S. States and military historian Michael B. Oren told the Times.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) employed F-16 fighter jets to drop bunker-busting bombs on underground tunnels as well as Apache helicopters and drones to hit more than 1,500 targets in Gaza.

For Israel, Gaza Conflict Is Test for an Iran Confrontation

http://www.nytimes.c...gewanted=1&_r=0

U.S. may recognize Palestinians at U.N. on November 29 2012

Palestinian leaders will ask the United Nations vote by Nov. 29, 2012 on whether to admit Palestine as a non-member state. Palestinian Authority President Abbas said he would submit the bid on Nov. 29 –on the 65th anniversary of the 1947 U.N. vote calling for two states, one Jewish and one Arab, in Palestine.

http://servantsblog....lestinian-vote/

--------

Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan protest map of territorial claims in new Chinese passports

Read more: <a href="http://www.foxnews.c...#ixzz2D4XTdK3p" style="color: #003399;">http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2D4XTdK3p

Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan protest map of territorial claims in new Chinese passports

Published November 23, 2012

Associated Press

TAIPEI, Taiwan – China has enraged several neighbors with a few dashes on a map, printed in its newly revised passports, that show it staking its claim on the entire South China Sea and even Taiwan.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2D4Xp1DYX

Agents of Chaos from the Abyss have been unleashed to purify the earth or something?

Last time we left off wasn't it DNB?

Humanity needed culling or something delightful like that...

Bringing hell to earth

Sounds like a similar plot to the movie HellBoy?

Little bit like the movie Constantine too...

In fact there seems to be a number of movies about dimensional gates being opened with some terrible enemy waiting to devour the earth...

Strange...

Makes one wonder if Hollywood has a agenda?

Or is an elaborate/vast establishment/order of occult magicka with the profane mindlessly participating / giving energy to its satanic rituals.

Umm...

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

Agents of Chaos from the Abyss have been unleashed to purify the earth or something?

Last time we left off wasn't it DNB?

Humanity needed culling or something delightful like that...

Bringing hell to earth

Sounds like a similar plot to the movie HellBoy?

Little bit like the movie Constantine too...

In fact there seems to be a number of movies about dimensional gates being opened with some terrible enemy waiting to devour the earth...

Strange...

Makes one wonder if Hollywood has a agenda?

Or is an elaborate/vast establishment/order of occult magicka with the profane mindlessly participating / giving energy to its satanic rituals.

Umm...

VIDEO:

http://dao-jones.blo.../blog-post.html

:)

Interesting thanks

Looks like some of the music videos coming out today

Same people no doubt

A - B - R - A - C - A - D - A - B - R - A

A - B - R - A - C - A - D - A - B - R

A - B - R - A - C - A - D - A - B

A - B - R - A - C - A - D - A

A - B - R - A - C - A - D

A - B - R - A - C - A

A - B - R - A - C

A - B - R - A

A - B - R

A - B

A

You know, people who watch that video are cultivating DNB's demented wishes...focus on better things, guys.

Edited by turtle shell
  • Like 4

that video....

?

Love in the face of war. Educate yourself and ignore fear mongering, be it from the Time Warner machine, or creepy doomsday prophecies. If big changes start to happen, you can bet there will be plenty of Jim Joneses and egoistic prophesy slingers popping up.

• Like 2

You know, people who watch that video are cultivating DNB's demented wishes...focus on better things, guys.

Yes be very mindful / avoid completely really - unless you feel comfortable / equipped to protect your mind

Tell me what is your interpretation of the video?

Black mass tea party with some late night karaoke

I am not the most qualified person for this maybe ask one of these 3?

Quotes from the Hermetic Sub-forum thread

Absolutely no problem Seth: discussion of black magic/satanism etc.might lead to some people waking up to the fundamental Unity of the esoteric foundations of some of the mainstream fear-based religions, rather than slumbering-on in their fear.

I still prefer "esoteric" though but I've no axe to grind either way.

Hey i don't see why there would be a problem with people talking about these subjects...

Im changing my vote back to hermetic and occult... :)

That's perfectly fine. I have the ears of Understanding. :)

The video is basically telling you what they think / want and are using you also to charge their intent.

This kind of stuff surely has to be pushing some sort of forum guidelines?

"fundamental Unity of the esoteric foundations"

I think they really are fundamentally opposed ideologically

The only unity I can see would be the use of "the force"

Black magick with the intent to harm people has been moderated here before (in the case of SunLover, and I think others as well).

I don't think those other forum members you listed are part of DNB's plot, at all.

• Like 1

This kind of stuff (as per video) is becoming more and more overt / In all forms of media - movies, music even fashion design / art / photography

Harvesting the masses more of less that right DNB?

Could you give a straight forward explanation of your intentions? motivations etc DNB?

The video may simply be to scare people into charging sigils etc... to gain material something / waste of time really rather than an actual desire for evil - who knows.

There appears to be to me a polarizing of humanity, people are choosing sides... material man v spiritual man

I don't know how much truth is in this but some folks believe that the earth is going to split dimensionally those that align with goodness will progress with the Earth (as the earth starts to resonate at a higher level... in order to "tune into that" one has to be in alignment with this resonance) if not, if still dazed/ asleep and in alignment with the 666 (material/ animal/ beast "man") one will continue with the dying world / empty shell.

Another movie called Drag Me to Hell ( again guard you mind against such things ideas... / be aware - all subliminal subconsciousness manipulation, magic 101.

Is basically what I think the intent of DNB is... trying to bring people down into what will become a hell realm - basically energetic vampirism // as is with the video posted. DNB is a part of a parasitic order / mentality / hierarchy , DNB is just another pawn.

As the say misery loves company

Anyone who has been following DNBs work I would urge to purge your mind and leave it behind.

Just my view take it or leave it / not here to argue

Again you choose your own reality

Peace :)

• Like 2

Black magick with the intent to harm people has been moderated here before (in the case of SunLover, and I think others as well).

I don't think those other forum members you listed are part of DNB's plot, at all.

I agree... I think they are just naive

I don't want to sound you know...

I have spent some time looking into the darker aspects of humanity*

知彼知己,百戰不殆;不知彼而知己,一勝一負;不知彼,不知己,每戰必殆

• It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

孫子; Sūn Zǐ

• Like 1

Again you choose your own reality

^ haha sorry just find this phrase taken out of context to be quite funny

I like to think people reading a taoist forum in the 21st century are aware enough to see through subliminal manipulation. I see no power in a video. I see power in someone taking direct action against myself or my loved ones.

If you do not believe you are in control of yourself, then you are a larger threat then those who seek to control you.

a good mantra for evil "satanic" nagative vibes: Fuck this noise.

• Like 1

^ I agree... not all adepts though

I have seen a number of people pandering to DNB and his work also

Also I don't want to concern people with what I mentioned regarding the concept of dimensional splits and being dragged to hell etc ahahah

Blessed are the wise :)

Who is that dude at the end of the video? Not sure I want to hang out with him. Where y'all going anyway? Coming from an Art/Media background I think the vid is well done.

I kind of like the idea that earth is going to be recycled. Are you sure it won't recycle itself?

Also, while there is always a much, much larger game being played at any moment, there is also a much, much smaller one. And then there is also no game at all, as in the realm of not doing, acting, reacting. Action creates karma right?

I guess I will have to sit here an get recycled with the earth.

^ haha sorry just find this phrase taken out of context to be quite funny

I like to think people reading a taoist forum in the 21st century are aware enough to see through subliminal manipulation. I see no power in a video. I see power in someone taking direct action against myself or my loved ones.

If you do not believe you are in control of yourself, then you are a larger threat then those who seek to control you.

a good mantra for evil "satanic" nagative vibes: Fuck this noise.

Also in terms of "If you do not believe you are in control of yourself, then you are a larger threat then those who seek to control you."

I don't believe the masses are aware so this stuff is getting through

I see people wearing inverted crosses etc now as a fashion statement?

Young girls singing songs like " I ma sexy lady"? etc and parents thinking it humorous

People as quoted above (Seth, Gatito, Theurgy) talking about black magic and satanism as though it was a morning stroll along the beach...

Which I find pretty appalling considering / for if anyone has looked into such things deeply they wouldn't be talking about it so lightly

I haven't talked about black magic and satanism as a "morning stroll". I'll admit, I have done minimal research into it, and in the beginning stages of my interest I became distracted and wanted to focus on something that was less ego driven. I will never belong to any organization where I cannot proceed with humor and lightness.

Do you fully believe in the unconscious power of symbol? The next question: (or simultaneous, if you can) Do you fully believe in pure form, or form without connotation?

I believe I have been victim of a spell or two, and I've met some pretty menacing entities in my explorations. Are you saying I need to take this seriously? I have a hard enough time taking "reality" seriously.