Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Ear vibrates

Any ideas into why my left ear keeps vibrating when muscles in my left cheek engage? I have asked myself this question many times and havent realized a helpful answer yet.

Ideas?

Edited by GrandTrinity

Any ideas into why my left ear keeps vibrating when muscles in my left cheek engage? I have asked myself this question many times and havent realized a helpful answer yet.

Ideas?

Could be any of these in the order of decreasing probability:

1. Magnesium deficiency.

2. B group vitamins deficiency.

3. A slightly inflamed nerve (e.g., as a result of a dentist's intervention, or lack thereof).

4. With your taoist practices you have partially unblocked a gene that makes the ears of animals of other species capable of wiggling.

5. The government has implanted an eavesdropping device in your cochlea.

6. The higher-vibrational-plane beings are trying to commnicate with you by whispering vibrating messages in your ear.

7. The world of manifest phenomena is a dualistic illusion. In reality, there is no separation, and therefore there is no ear.

Thanks a lot for that crazy wisdom. I will check out the magnesium thing but I wont discount the other points.

I will also try to put my awareness on the other ear whenever this arises so as to balance the left and right brain which might be sending some crazy twitching chaos chi to the left ear since I lack a creative outlet and am stuck in a left brain world... i NEED to move to Caly.

Thanks a lot for that crazy wisdom. I will check out the magnesium thing but I wont discount the other points.

I will also try to put my awareness on the other ear whenever this arises so as to balance the left and right brain which might be sending some crazy twitching chaos chi to the left ear since I lack a creative outlet and am stuck in a left brain world... i NEED to move to Caly.

Well, I live in CA and most people don't seem to use their left brain OR their right one all that much... perhaps they get by on the miao tao, the mysterious border between the two. :unsure:

Then again, I live in the only CA city that votes Republican, so the left-right cognitive split here must be even worse than elsewhere.

Try releasing the knots in your jaw muscles. When tight they often cause ear troubles.

And LOL, TaoMeow. I especially like: With your taoist practices you have partially unblocked a gene that makes the ears of animals of other species capable of wiggling. :P

:)

Kidding aside, Treena, I believe that's what a lot of shamanic work is all about, biophysically speaking. We have three billion years' worth of silent genes accumulation storing all the information of all the mind-blowing living skills and tricks of all the creatures great and small that went before...

...and "before" is "now" if one knows how. ;)

Edited by Taomeow

Kidding aside, Treena, I believe that's what a lot of shamanic work is all about, biophysically speaking. We have three billion years' worth of silent genes accumulation storing all the information of all the mind-blowing living skills and tricks of all the creatures great and small that went before...

Ain't that the truth?

I often contemplate the fact that a jellyfish is not one creature, rather it is a colony of medusa and polyp types. I begin looking at humans the same way. For instance, look at each cell, how it is different, how each is somewhat similar to one-celled organisms from the past. I can't help but think that humans evolved because a bunch of one-celled organisms got together and decided to cooperate.

With that perspective we are quite literally part of everything.

And "time" is a funny thing. I haven't quite figured out yet why it does exist and doesn't exist. Doesn't matter likely. I think it's to keep our human brains from exploding from too much of everything.

Ain't that the truth?

I often contemplate the fact that a jellyfish is not one creature, rather it is a colony of medusa and polyp types. I begin looking at humans the same way. For instance, look at each cell, how it is different, how each is somewhat similar to one-celled organisms from the past. I can't help but think that humans evolved because a bunch of one-celled organisms got together and decided to cooperate.

With that perspective we are quite literally part of everything.

And "time" is a funny thing. I haven't quite figured out yet why it does exist and doesn't exist. Doesn't matter likely. I think it's to keep our human brains from exploding from too much of everything.

Sign in to follow this