SunLover

Best candidate country for country of Enlightened Wizards/Mages/Shamans

Yet he sparks the longest threads and within them some good things and humorous ones develop. So god bless him, as long as he does no harm to himself or others. He's an odd spice that adds something to the mix. He's our official shock jock :).

Yet he sparks the longest threads and within them some good things and humorous ones develop. So god bless him, as long as he does no harm to himself or others. He's an odd spice that adds something to the mix. He's our official shock jock :).

Room for all and it would be a dull old world without the loonies.

Every village needs an idiot.

Room for all and it would be a dull old world without the loonies.

Every village needs an idiot.

We've definitely had our fair share here !

of course a guy named sun lover will favor a country with a sun flag, go figure, but we have seen him before speak highly of china, then india, then indonesia, i dont think he ever took my greenland recommendation seriously, however,,,

tasmania? interesting choice, there is a great baguazhang player from there

I know Oz has at least one. yes, but better known for its witches i think

isnt merlin from wales?

@SIME, and all other wonderful tao bum sisters here, the worth of having a good female in ones life most likely out weighs the benefits of having 14 siddhis, thank you sisters for all that you contribute and share here.

Horrible sexism? The "N" word in a post? I believe this guy might be an ascended master. Because it seems like he's posting from a cave in the 1920s. Sheez man.