Sign in to follow this  
dc9

did this woman cast a love spell on me?

so there is this girl at work, and 9 months ago she flirted with me a lot even though i was weird and shy and awkward and she's really outgong and has a party personality. she made tons of hints that she wants me to ask her out. well, she practically asked me out herself. we exchanged numbers but she always flaked when we set up plans. it became apparent that she wasn't interested in dating me and just enjoyed feeling a shy dorky guy's adoration for her.

since then i always try to avoid her because i want to get over her. but i just can't get over her. every time i see her, i feel this insane conflicting tornado of emotions. On one hand i really resent her for messing with my feelings, and on the other hand i'm still infatuated with her. so i hate her and love her at the same time. the sum result is i simply can't talk to her without feeling bad, but every time i see her she's on my mind for the whole day.

wtf!!!! am i crazy? what do i do?

• Like 1

so there is this girl at work, and 9 months ago she flirted with me a lot even though i was weird and shy and awkward and she's really outgong and has a party personality. she made tons of hints that she wants me to ask her out. well, she practically asked me out herself. we exchanged numbers but she always flaked when we set up plans. it became apparent that she wasn't interested in dating me and just enjoyed feeling a shy dorky guy's adoration for her.

since then i always try to avoid her because i want to get over her. but i just can't get over her. every time i see her, i feel this insane conflicting tornado of emotions. On one hand i really resent her for messing with my feelings, and on the other hand i'm still infatuated with her. so i hate her and love her at the same time. the sum result is i simply can't talk to her without feeling bad, but every time i see her she's on my mind for the whole day.

Simple: GET OVER IT!

You are just hurt, that's understandable because she just used you!

Edited by Dorian Black

Cast an honesty spell on her...that she is only capable of revealing to you the truth about what she intends for you.

• Like 1

Dr. Marble said to work on her until it is brought to full circle. Who knows? Maybe she will end up wanting you as badly as you want her.

• Like 1

The real love potion is a drug that the human body creates.

There is a way to trick someone into falling in love with them. And that is, making them think of a person for a very long time until the drug is created.

It's that simple. She just followed you around for a while to get your attention and then stopped following you when the thought of her got stuck in your head. Some Taoist alchemists can sense when... actually know what, I don't want you guys to randomly get a harem :lol:

Anyway, a totally legit acupuncturist could make you fall out of love, or you could just use the five elements for that.

But if you fail, your EVIL LOVE MIGHT GROW STRONGER MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

​Persistence removes resistance. :D

I like that.

I like to inverse Murphy's Law to state that, "No matter how many times you do a thing the wrong way if you keep on trying you will eventually find the right way."

she's the cool girl and your the nerd huh? been there man.. I have also been on the other end of the stick and when younger, played with girls emotions who's "social status" was lower than mine. You must understand that anything your feeling is not real, its just a manifestation of the social scale and a natural occurence within that realm. Imagine a majorly rich guy, he would only have to talk once to a poor girl (if the poor actually thought like that about money) and she would have all kinds of major emotions while the rich guy would be going "Oh, meh, boring". The point is, your emotions in this situation are not yours, they atleast to me seem to be like an automated reaction of hanging out with "the cool" chick. The only reason she has given you attention is because she thought you would then fall at her feet and give around 100 as much back. Othervise she would've come trough.

We are on a spiritual forum. Expand your consiousness to realize that the whole thing is just bollocks. She is an asshole who is trying to abuse you. Ditch her, you will become strong and it will feel good. Just dont make a scene or get emotional, do it in a gentle wise manner, maybe only inside your head. Become the true master you were born to be. These shallow people are but retards who every now and then stumble on our way, but of who'm we can easily get rid of. Just let go. You have the DAO watching your back, some bums too ;)

• Like 3

Get your own POWER!!! Practice some real meditation & nei gong so you can:

ONE) Feel confident and strong in and by yourself.

TWO) Be aware of and control your monkey mind - catch the rubbish and pointless thoughts and just STOP !

Show no interest whatsoever. You'll feel bad doing that but what the hey you already feel bad so no real loss. Ignore those feelings and fake disinterest until it becomes almost real.

Half way there she'll be begging you for a date.

Guaranteed success.

Half way there she'll be begging you for a date.

Do you really want to date someone who would toy with people's hearts, who doesn't even match you in personality?

Of course simply to teach the lady a much needed lesson. once our friend has hooked her he will drop her and she will be a better person in future because of his actions.

hi dc9, you're cute …I suggest you learn to be friendly to her for no reason at all. But if you just can't go there, and perhaps she doesn't want you to… yet, do you care what she feels?

We like to play with things …like a cat does.

You have developed an obsession; sex has never made sense— it's not supposed to.

For some reason you made yourself available and I would suggest you make yourself unavailable before she is finished playing with you …or you will be stuck with the bill.

Good luck, mon ami❤

i already do everything i can to avoid and ignore her. she tries to be friendly once in a while, but i don't even want to talk to her because i'm so emotionally scarred by what she did to me.

but she has plenty of guys more confident and attractive than me giving her attention. she flirts with them all the time, so it won't bother her much that i'm not showing her attention.

I didn't mean ignore her, that would be a lie; by unavailable I mean self-possessed. It's not that it doesn't matter what she feels or thinks~ I assure you, she knows her limits. It's juuuust you, dc …and you should know that it does not and never has mattered what you feel and think.

It's ok that it does matter to you, though, if that is working for you. If it is not working, and this is the way of self-refinement to detach from emotional clinging~ let your feelings be, but work towards not identifying with them. Then you will be able to use your suffering as a tool— as a gauge, as a means of solace and support.

Just realize that it is only you. If you can distance yourself from your personal involvements with your own sexually-charged emotional issues, you can give yourself a little space to just be. Just that much is a good thing, no?

You want freedom don't you?

Some people really don't even though they think or feel they do.

You can't have it both ways~ grow up just enough to give yourself some peace and freedom …the fact that the situation is a source of irritation is serving to spur your evolution if you want to. Meet this challenge— but don't you dare grow up any more than you have to!! €];·))

• Like 1

yes, emotionally scarred. i dont talk to a lot of girls. i had a HUGE crush on her within 2 days of talking to her, but i knew she was too above me to feel the same way. she flirts with me, but she flirts with everyone. it wasn't until several months of knowing each other that she started flirting with me in a way that's different from the way she flirts with everyone else. my hopes soared so high and i couldn't believe this cool girl is returning my feelings. i lost so many nights of sleep thinking about her. then i find out she was just messing with me for her own amusement :(.

so yes. emotionally scarred.

decibelle i sort of get what youre saying about trying to be detached from my emotions... what do you mean by being self possessed though? anyway i have studied meditation and i know about mindfulness and being detached and observant..... but. these emotions. are SO STRONG. i am so attached, and i just can't remain detached for long...

• Like 1

Please! This is an important opportunity for dc. He shouldn't made to feel this situation can be discounted in terms of convention. It is his life, there is no reason anyone should discount their feelings— he feels trapped and I say he might find a way to use the situation to evolve on some level. Sexual/emotional issues are the fuel of transformation.

At the very least, it is a perfect situation to apply discipline in detaching from externals, for the hell of it.

I just saw your response, dc~ so I've added a bit.

Well why on Earth would you bother with weak feelings?!! Overwhelming anything is a gift from the universe.

Step up to this, dear …don't cheat yourself— use the situation to clear yourself. Then clear yourself again, and again and again, bit by bit.

Only try to detach incrementally without denying anything the situation triggers. Remember, it's just you.❤

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 1

No dude, no love spell, your just an obsessed kid hounding after the woman that is hard to get.

Advice is practice, love your life, do things you enjoy, with or without anyone else. From there any addition is bonus(women or friends).

Edited by JohnC
  • Like 4

Can you explain for my benefit? I find this interesting.

In shamanic terms, a man is a moltitude of souls with different functions and objectives.

In your case, it is possible that one of your souls have been involuntarily stolen by that girl and, as a result you are obsessed by her.

Or it may be the opposite case, in which it is you that stole one of her souls.

Because of the double emotions that you describe, I think that the first case is the most likely.

You should check a shaman (not a plastic-shaman) to perform a soul retrieval ceremony.

But, if you are willing to put more efforts in this healing, try to meet other beautiful girls and cultivate love.

This could be the case in which the poison is the same as the medicine.

• Like 1

I wish you well.

I agree with Deci Belle to some extent.

Peace and love

Edited by sinansencer

A positive way of thinking about this is that what has happened is a opening up in you. She sounds like a flirty type and so probably nothing out of the ordinary has happened to her but she has operated as a target for your feelings. It is likely, and this is my experience that such feelings for her are in fact a precursor to allow you to feel this way about someone more appropriate. or to put it another way... wait for someone else to show up. If you stay open and true to yourself (and avoid bitterness or uncomfortability) this will most likely happen. I know this sounds like some kind of new age crap but it is my observation that this is how energy works in practice.

• Like 2

yes, emotionally scarred. i dont talk to a lot of girls. i had a HUGE crush on her within 2 days of talking to her, but i knew she was too above me to feel the same way. she flirts with me, but she flirts with everyone. it wasn't until several months of knowing each other that she started flirting with me in a way that's different from the way she flirts with everyone else. my hopes soared so high and i couldn't believe this cool girl is returning my feelings. i lost so many nights of sleep thinking about her. then i find out she was just messing with me for her own amusement :(.

so yes. emotionally scarred.

decibelle i sort of get what youre saying about trying to be detached from my emotions... what do you mean by being self possessed though? anyway i have studied meditation and i know about mindfulness and being detached and observant..... but. these emotions. are SO STRONG. i am so attached, and i just can't remain detached for long...

Mindfulness you know about eh?

That's brilliant.

In meditation, well, at least in the Buddhistic one, to arrive at non-attachment (not detachment, btw... there's a minnow of a difference) one is encouraged to stay with the feelings, in this case, this overwhelming urge inside of you, without having any desire for it to be different. Then observe patiently how long and how far things can remain permanent without shifting. Sometimes, it takes guts and lots of courage and perseverance to wait for a shift -- and when it does, your mindfulness cultivation will come in very handy.

What is happening now for you is like you are clutching at a piece of burning coal, and you are going around asking for advice on what to do with it. You are being displaced, yet you already possess the knowledge to return to the middle, to calm abiding.

Have you the tenacity to do this?

Most people have, but then, the clinging can be sooo sweet that its really hard to let go.

Joy in realization is that you dont have to force the letting go, cos all things will change, in time.

§ all the best §

Edited by C T

Sign in to follow this