violinist

Seeking Master Of Mopai Pdf Free

You guys just leaked his private emails and photos everywhere, now you leak his book as well? Don't you think that's adding insult to injury when it's like 5 bucks on Kindle?

• Like 4

It really is a bit off doing that chaps. Someone goes to the trouble of writing a book and publishing it on Kindle for next to no cost at all and next thing someone goes and pinches it and puts it out for free. That cannot be right at all.

If everybody did that there would be no books published and authors would starve.

You really are taking the rice out of the mouths of someone's children by doing this sort of thing.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

What is given freely, should be freely given, with permission, of course. If not, that's stealing. Well, I guess that's karma.

Agreed. Jim should not be selling this information. What the hell was he thinking ?

My very limited knowledge of the MoPai includes an impression from somewhere that they...

1 Do not use their abilities to evil purpose

2 Are not permitted to make money by or from their MoPai knowledge, skills or abilities

3 Only demonstrate and/or disseminate their knowledge, skills and abilities to admitted MoPai students

Others more knowledgeable will be able to correct that impression if it is wrong I'm sure

Edited by GrandmasterP

The book of Jim is a wonderful gesture of integrity, power and generosity. It is hard to believe the nasty petiness of coments above. Also people citing "sets of rules" of practices and traditions they know strictly nothing about, while showing complete lack of kindness and respect to those who went out of their way to share more about these practices with others.

It also shows extraordinary stupidity from the inability to grasp what Jim has repeatedly explained in the book about his motivation: he feels our time on this earth is only transitory and feels that one should see things larger than fearing some pissy angry ghost.

The times of old traditions' rules is over, times are changing, all linneages are opening now, there is no time for secrecy for humanity's survival as spiecies is at stake. We either become one with the aspects of ourselves that go through and beyond matter (thus reclaiming the ability to feel connected and to feel for one-another) or we perish. In this context Jim is doing the right thing caring for humanity: it is not only about mastering a magical "martial art", it is about reclaiming the god-given faculties that humans are capable of, that for millenia have been obscured by the very same pety, cerebral, rigid egomania that we can have a taste from some of the above posts.

Go and get his book on Kindle, it is a very sincere and generous account. There are wonderful hints for your practice in there too.. Don Juan used to tell Carlos Castaneda when he was still arrogant 'academia' man: "you think you are soo superior, so sophisticated yet you never in your life have held your breath for a second...". Suck from the both sides, hold your breath in terms to ignite this mix compressing and see what happens in the long run--for example, that's enough practice for years to be cultivated--i find Jim's book has several bits of similar practical value and he certainly must have more in store for us as he progresses--so couldn't you guys be grateful?

Before, and while, you go on ANY enrgy cultivation or martial path: always strive to decrown the ruling ego. Otherwise no matter what you do and achieve will cause pain to others. Power with!

what i meant by my previous post is, if they aren't allowed to sell their teaching then why does the book have a cost at all?

Of course there is number 3 on your list grandmasterp but if your list is all truth, then this should be more of a "you are releasing secret information" argument rather than a "you stole someone's money" argument.