Lucky7Strikes

This Video Just Punched Me in the Face

He must use Proactive.

He said nothing.

Lucky,

What exactly is he talking about?

This makes a lot of sense to me, I do exercises and try practice techniques to try bring the walls down, then spend the rest of my time building them up again so I get nowhere just going back and forth. Maybe I should stop trying to bring them down and build a nice wall, or maybe I should become a monk so I am dedicated to bringing them down completely, being stuck in the middle is sort of limbo, although when I die I guess the nice walls I build will be destroyed anyway so whatever happens the house will come crashing down.

• Like 1

at 2:10, "all sadhana is essentially aimed toward...", and he looks to the camera to express with his being- like that. Also like the part about untying the boat, and then it need not require an effort, the boat will move on the stream anyway. Ha ha!

He must use Proactive.

He said nothing.

Lucky,

What exactly is he talking about?

I thought the video was pretty clear. It hit me deeply, because like Jetsun, I constantly fall back to my safety net and habits whenever I break through to greater dimensions of energy and awareness. Its a struggle whenever I sit down to do energy work. A part of my personality is always holding back because it knows it will be destroyed once my being gets to a certain point. I know the barriers are there, I've hit them many many times, overcome some, not so much with others. The futility of it all, the way Sadhguru puts is, is exactly how it is.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes
  • Like 1

at 2:10, "all sadhana is essentially aimed toward...", and he looks to the camera to express with his being- like that. Also like the part about untying the boat, and then it need not require an effort, the boat will move on the stream anyway. Ha ha!

I don't know what way you follow, but I didn't hear anything, in this video, against the spiritual teachings of the East or the West. Simply, he explained you cannot be identified with your limited mundane routine life and at the same time have the longing for salvation or whatever a Sadhana ends on. Now, I'm really curious to know what caused you to say such inimical words about him.

It seems to me that these days, being a fundamentalist is not something strange. One needs only to look at himself: if his thoughts doesn't have a foundation so he can be happy to be a fundamentalist, since he is able to assault on everybody insanely without any reason.