DreamBliss

The Keys to the Kingdom

The words that follow are an ongrowing process in me. Understanding comes, I see a little more, more understanding comes, the process continues. What I have learned may be the secret of the universe. But I will make no such claims. I will call this, "The Keys to the Kingdom" and leave it at that.

Before we begin there is something you need to accept about yourself. It is a very esoteric, intangible concept that you hear in all the major religions. It is simply this... You create your reality. The world as it is to you at this moment in your life is exactly the way you made it, or where you have not actively been involved in its making you allowed it to change to the way it is or continue the way it was. You either chose to change it to what it is, or you chose not to change it, leaving it as it was. The world will be some combination of these two, mirrored back to you. A personal example, something I just realized tonight, is in order.

I was struggling with something on my dad's laptop. This is the computer I use, although it is technically. I got so frustrated I put my head in my hands, signed, and said my life sucks. I felt, in that moment, every other moment I have ever felt frustrated and unhappy in my life. I felt low. While I do not get depressed as I used to, I got pretty close to as low as I can get now. Then I realized something, some more pieces came to me tonight as I was watching Gregg Braden's, "The Silence of Miracles." I highly recommend this video.

In any case I realized, felt even, what he had been saying about what he calls, "The 5th modality of prayer." I created, in that moment, the sucky life I have, until now, always felt I had. I basically reinforced a life where I am miserable, where I struggle through things - an unsatisfying life of constant frustration! Now I realize, in order to break this pattern I have to feel as I felt on good days, for me the most recent was during a very long bike ride when I crossed paths with a beautiful girl who gave me the most dazzling smile I have ever in my life received. I felt that smile inside me, it stuck with me, even thinking about it now just makes everything lighter!

When I started my whole spiritual journey, away from my faith and towards something, other, well I learned initially about creating mental movies in Maxwell Maltz's, "Psycho-Cybernetics." Then I learned about affirmations in Jack Canfield's work. Then I discovered the root of the power of change as being intention. Intention, guided by mindset, driven by belief, is where it all starts folks. You will read this also in Wayne Dyer and many other books. As I am learning about the path of Magick I am certain I will find that it is the driving force behind that sort of work. In fact I think rituals and all the dressings we apply are not necessary in the end. It ultimately comes down to simple intention. Ritual helps to focus the mind, center on belief, probably more than I intend to look into at this moment. I choose instead to get down to brass tacks and K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple Stupid.

So today what may be the last, but it certainly the next, piece, clicked into place. It's about feeling as if it has already happened. I wrote this, may put it in my signature. I have titled it, "Truth":

"If you say you don't want it,

Then you will receive it.

If you ask for it or demand it,

You will never get it.

If you choose it,

It will come slowly.

But if you feel it,

As if it already exists,

As if it is real and true,

Then it will manifest."

I was at the stage where I had learned not to state what I don't want, but instead state what I do want. I had moved slightly past this to simply stating what I choose. But I believe this is the next, final and highest level. It goes beyond asking, demanding and even choosing. Now we involve feeling. I'm pretty sure if this is combined with a mental movie, so that you are feeling what you want to accomplish and seeing it accomplished in your mind's eye at the same time, you can do pretty much anything. Of course you have to believe in yourself and the process. I can, in a sense, give you a set of wings here. But you can't use them to fly anywhere unless you believe you can fly.

My goal in sharing this is to open up this subject to development, discussion, and experimentation. To fine tune this method, to sharpen it's edge, until it is a surgical and precise instrument of desired change. You may be surprised to know that whatever your faith, you can use this method. For example, for Christians this method is called prayer. This is the true definition and practice of prayer. This may be called magick for a magician. I'm not sure what a Buddhist or Yogi would call it. I don't need a label for it myself, it is simply a tool, built from a variety of sources, which is proving to be more and more valuable, to me, every day.

So, the process, simply explained, using, once again, a personal example. This example I am about to share is what I plan to do for myself. I may adjust it and change it, but the goal is the same. I want to gain control of my dreams and astral project. I will probably focus on just one of these. What I am going to do is to write a script for a mental movie, for say astral projection, where I see myself leave the body, go away somewhere, and return. During these stages I will feel, everything I have read others feel, everything I think I would feel, I will inundate this script, coat it, with positive feelings. The driving force behind this script is my desire and intention to astral project. I have had trouble remembering leaving my body and being away in the past. I have, actually, only one memory away from the body, and that was of talking to a man on a park bench. Or that is what I thought I remembered. Most of the time I would just do what Bruce Moen refers to as a "click out." I would usually feel myself slamming into my body (very strange sensation) so I knew I was away, but I would retain no other memory of my experiences.

So for me if I went into this thinking about what I want, I would emphasize that I don't, at this moment, have it. This is what Mr. Bradon points out. It's another trap, the first for most being in stating what you don't want, which puts a lot of energy, in this case negative energy, into whatever it is you don't want, causing that to manifest. This is the other side of the coin then. You put all this energy into what you do what, but you are, in the processes, emphasizing your lack of it, which at the very least will delay what you want from happening but may mostly just undermine it. So instead you have to think only positively about what it is you wish to accomplish, feeling as if you already have it, and this leaves no negative energy in the equation to screw things up.

Now if you're like me you're probably saying, "but that's lying!" Think about this a moment (I did.) If you create your reality, if you are ultimately responsible for your experience of the world, then how could you be lying? If you chose to create your current experience, then you can choose to create another experience, and in the process of creating an experience you make it true. This is hard to explain, I will try to clarify it later. Essentially it is not about you lying, it is about you creating. You created the current truth, so you can create another. If you are really struggling with this then use a memory of a time when something happened, or do as I intend to do and create a possible future memory when what you want has happened. Make sure whatever you do, that you are not thinking of terms of, "I don't want this" or "I do want that" but instead are simply experiencing the joys of whatever it is you are seeking to manifest. And, to make this harder, do so without attachment to any outcome.

Remember there may be other determining forces in what I call the "Mechanisms of the Universe" that, however well you set your intention and pray, decide that whatever it is you are trying to manifest should not be granted to you at this time. That's OK. You can pray as much as you like. The wheels move slowly, but they do move. Understand that you will receive whatever it is you wish to manifest, at the right moment in your life for you to have it. Other forces, some call him God, are in control of that, seeing everything in the big picture.

So you have to remember to start by changing your mindset, how you view your life and the world around you. You have to work on yourself inside. There is a lifetime of inner work for us all to do in ourselves. Eventually you will be unattached to the world, its outcomes. When bad things happen you realize that they don't really affect you at all. You are able to forgive, to let go, to free yourself. Then, when you pray, whether or not you get what you prayed for, you will not be discouraged if whatever it is you prayed about does not happen. You will continue to pray, finding a happiness within yourself that does not depend on exterior circumstances.

Well there is a lot more to inner work part of this. As I am in that process even now I don't know enough to say more about it. Hopefully I have clearly shown you the bare-bones process of true prayer. How to create something you want in your life or the lives of others. Understand that prayers unselfishly directed towards others probably have more power than prayers directed towards yourself, unless you are praying for needed inner changes to improve yourself. This information is very important. If Bradon is correct, we may have had it twice in the past and lost it. So save this thread. Better yet, if you are more experienced in these matters than I, post here and improve it.

Namaste!

- DreamBliss

Edited by DreamBliss

Ok so there are enough things I needed to say in addition to the original artical to justify this additional post.

First we need to talk about the possibility of balance and the reality of energy deficit. Do not use this power carelessly or selfishly! There is an energetic cost to using it, and there may be a balance as well to it. So only use this information carefully, after much consideration. Do not use it for every little thing you wish to address. Understand that there is a limit to how much energy you can channel. Like a power cord which electricity flows through, you have to increase your gauge before you can handle greater power, or else you will, literally and figuratively, blow a fuse. I highly recommend you read, as off as it sounds, Josephine McCarthy's "Magical Knowledge I" for more on this.

Tonight as I washed the dishes (this itself signifies significant change in my life) I realized that there is another aspect to this. Remember force VS flow. I think perhaps there is a sort of built-in anti-abuse mechanism in this. If you follow the flow, do not force whatever change you are trying to affect, then you should have sufficient energy to set the intention. In other words, if you are sensitive to force VS flow you can't hurt yourself by going into energy deficit. Your higher self knows your limits and so it will throw up resistance to something you should not, for any number of reasons, do. Always go with the flow. If everything just flows, just falls into place, if you sense no resistance to setting the intention you want to set, then you should be OK. But a smart individual will use both the sense of force VS flow and extreme care in the intentions they set. They may even do some energy gathering exercises like Tai Chi or Qi Gong (I highly recommend you do.)

Basically you are handling ancient sticks of dynamite here. Be careful when using this energy because it is very powerful. If you handle it incorrectly you will end up all over the walls. But the good news is you will find out of reincarnation VS Heaven and Hell is true :P

Now for my most recent discoveries... OK folks, we are going to go into some things here that many of you find hard to believe. Or you may outright disbelieve it. Whatever your position that's OK, this will be real and true for those who believe, and it will not for those who don't. Just the way this sort of thing works.

So another caution for you... When you are casting an intention to create something in your life or the life of another, do so without focusing on any sort of image, physical or mental! It's not a very far step from true prayer, which is what this article is about, to creating a Tulpa, otherwise known as a thought form.

I speak I think from experience here. After reading the book I have mentioned in this article, and watching a few YouTube videos, weighing the information against my personal experience, I am fairly certain that I have created a Tulpa.

The final companants needed, to go from True Prayer to Tulpa, is some sort of physical or mental focus on something you wish to create, high levels of energy, and a lot of emotion. So, to be blunt, if you are pleasuring yourself to a mental image of someone or something, and are experiencing high desgrees of lonliness and love, well then you may actually create the entity you are seeing in your mind's eye. I'm not sure of all the vagries of this, but this is essentially, in a nutshell, what I was experiencing and what I did.

So far it seems as if the newly created thought form will need energy to keep it alive. According to one video it is recommended that you disperse its energy, decreate it, within 3 days of its construction. If you have used a physical object, and bound the entity to that, you should destroy the object after calling the entity to it, picture the entuty dissolving and returning to its source, and then bury the pieces. Furthermore Tulpas require commands or instructions - a purpose. You can set this, as with the image you focus on, physically or mentally. The video I watched said physically only, but this is not true. When I created my Tulpa it was inadvertant, driven or powered by extreme lonliness. So the command, the purpose of my Tulpa, was mentally given to it/her. She became my companion. No, I will not speak much more of this. Too much pain and my purpose here is to help you avoid my mistakes.

Also just remembered that according to the video if you do create a Tulpa you should name it/him/her. This is not strictly necassary, but I guess that is one way to claim ownership. Not sure of the vageries here either. Here is the video I have been talking about, in four parts:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Angeldeluz1970/videos?query=astral

Remember that sexual energy is probably some of the highest energy you can send. In a sense you could say your children are physical manifestations of thought forms created by two people making love and in the process exchanging bodily fluids (a symbol of energy, blood magic is the most powerful) and experiencing powerful emotions.

Other thought forms can be created if enough people believe in it, which gives it energy and life and, like a child, can allow it to manifest in physical reality. So bigfoot is more than likely a tulpa, as are most if not all alien encounters. Also ghosts could be tulpas. And yes, as offensive, as scary, and as blasphemous as it may sound, even God may be a Tulpa, as well as the Christian concepts of Heaven and Hell. Think how many thousands of people believe in this, have shed blood for their beliefs, both their own and others. And, although I have never killed anyone, I'll bet that outside of sexual orgasim or a kundalini experience there isn't much of a higher emotional experience/state brought on by the act. So when you think about, yes, our gods or God could very well be thought forms.

Lost my train of thought here... Gimme a minute... OK, so we covered it all I think. I guess I should cover the creation/decreation of a Tulpa at some point. But for now I discourage anyone from making such an enity. In the first place it has an energy cost, and it is constant, until the Tulpa learns how to support itself. So if you cut yourself off you could create an energy vampire of some sort that will take energy from others. You are responsible for what you create. Either through Karma or consequence. In the second place the creation of a thought form requires extreme focus and concentration. Without these you could end up creating something quite different from what you wanted. Also remember that you are enslaving a sentient being to you that is growing and developing its own mind.

OK, I remembered what else I wanted to say... You probably won't find this information in any instructions for thought form creation. But you can train your thought form, teach it/him/her to do, for example,. Tai Chi or Qi Gong to get its own energy from the universe around it. So if you do make a Tulpa, and want to keep it from ever becoming an energy vampire, teach it self-sufficiency. As an astral/energetic being initially, it will require energy to survive.

Anything you create through your thoughts manifests first at a higher vibrational level. Thoughts are energy, and on creating anything manifest it as an energtic form. Not sure how you make something that is energetic into something physical, but I guess if you were to study this you should start with sexual union. The keys are probably there.

Well I think I covered anything. Please be very careful with this information. There is a reason why it has been hidden or forgotten. My best advice is to refrain from creating thought forms, and to be very careful about what you pray for.

Namaste!

- DreamBliss

Edited by DreamBliss

Hi Dreambliss,

Do you think all of "reality" is a collective manifestation? Or, are we also just your Tulpa's, created by the One/Tao?

:)

Man I'm having trouble getting around the whole, "I AM" thing. Just threw those thoughts out because, well they cause a person to stop and think.

So do I think all of reality is a collective manifestation? I guess it must be. I mean if our collective beliefs over time manifest something in this sphere of existence we experience with our physical bodies then more than likely the whole sphere has been created that way.

But do I think everyone in this sphere are just my Tulpas created by the One/Tao? Well I would have to be that One/Tao wouldn't I? Like I said, still having trouble with the whole "I AM" thing. Still re-programming myself to see God as a pool of energy (AKA the source) with a small part existing in all of us, connecting us, rather than some old guy on a throne. And trying to do this without saying God can't be some old guy on a throne either. In other words accepting all possibilities, but choosing the most likely one for my current perception. Very difficult.

So as far as I've gotten here is my thought that our children could be Tulpas, physical manifestations of thought forms, which of course means we are the Tulpas of our parents. But I'm not sure these thought forms would have life on their own. Rather I think it more likely that the couple manifests their child, and some part of God looking to experience the life of that child enters the fetus and gives it life. I'm not so sure that humans have the power to create life. I think it more likely that they can create form, set intentions for what the form will be, but the life force is independent of human creation.

But like I said when I started this article, this is an ongrowing process. New insights coming all the time. So consider my understanding to "under construction" so to speak.

- DreamBliss

Edited by DreamBliss