Sign in to follow this  
MASTERforge

Merry Christmas Tao Bums

I was reading through some posts and thought it was about time I thanked all of the people involved at Tao Bums.

I joined here early this year as I was trying to find like minded people. I was inspired by the depth of conversations in the posts. Rarely can I enter a conversation so deep and stimulating in my normal life. I live in a small town where most of the inhabitants are terriffied of getting to know people beyond the superficial.

I cant explain why this is so, but it is frustrating and also isolating. This website gives me an outlet for my thoughts.

I really didnt know there were people as spiritually curious as I was. I was beginning to think I had some sort of neurosis. What people would take for given I would question and this has caused me problems all my life. Now I don't feel so alone.

Here, I find people are honest and there is an open atmosphere to share thoughts. Reading the posts on here encourages me to practice and develop my Taoist studies further. I meditate, practice QiGong and Tai Chi.

I have found that the most profound statements are not expressed in words so I could never thank you enough.

I will end here with a big thank you to all those people who contribute here.

That's so amazing, MForge. An awesome post.

And I also feel as grateful as you do to be here. Small town living, eh? :lol: Luckily, we are our own small town of like-minded folk here at Tao Bums. All hail the internet! (And Sean and whoever else created this site) ;)

Wishing everyone an Amazing Christmas and a Wonder Filled New Year.

A merry HO HO HO !!! - to one and all! And yes a deep felt thanks to all here on this amazing site!

It is indeed the gift that keeps on giving!

Sean, you have done a very beautiful thing for all of us! The shared experience of the TaoBums is a wonderous blessing.-

love to all-Pat

Season's Greetings to all TaoBums!!! It's been an interesting few months slowly going through and processing all of the information and insights on this sight. Thanks to all of you for making this journey so facinating. Peace.

Eric

Sign in to follow this