Tankjoo88

Is this Mo Pai Level 1 ?

Peter Ralston's a lot cheaper, no bollocks, plain language and it's all good stuff especially if you come in to it from a MA background.

QiGong is free.

It all leads to the same place if cultivated diligently.

Good luck to ya bro.

:)

• Like 1

I am disappointed with what Naziri has posted. After reading good things from him, and him saying he respected Jim, you'd figure he would lay off such negative talk and undertones about him.

One second he says he respects him, then he says "Frankly, i know of a lot of people who have hit major plateaus with training with Jim, some of them encountered insurmountable health obstacles and qi blockages."

Can you name any with insurmountable health obstacles worth mentioning?

Also if you knew enough about Jim, you'd know exactly why he had gotten sick, instead you use it as a subtle excuse to plug your Shifu who when ever is mentioned, is always coupled with seclusion.

"Why do these kids think that Shifu or even John would heal Jim, when John didn't heal him last time he ambushed John at his house" their words, not mine"

This just makes me question where you get your information.

Edited by NeiChuan

With this whole Mo Pai frenzy going on I'm quite honestly surprised that noone has brought up the Tridaya course or any Tenaga Dalam for that matter. A quick search on google will show you that Indonesia is LOADED with schools. The Tridaya course is pretty interesting though. Level 1 of that system has a few gems in it, if you know how to weed out the bad.

• Like 2

the Tridaya course has something, but I find it quite lacking in comparison to Kalimasada, another Indo tenaga dalam school. I studied it for a few years. Studying Kalimasada will take you a whole lifetime and there are ever deeper depths to the practice. I know this because this is how I first learned to feel and see energy.

You are literally tested blindfolded for some of their advancement tests regarding how to feel, see, and project energy. They put you through the whole gamut of energy skills, the first skills are learning to use your energy to harden glass and learning "light body" skills, you eventually develop iron shirt and also incredible intuition. They test for practically every skill there is. There was one moment where i was able to pick out the exact suit and number of something from a deck of cards. but that was back when I was still heavily involved with them.

It is a good school but sadly they are not far spread in the western sphere.

Edited by Practitioner
  • Like 2

There's a lot to be said for Indonesia and that area, plenty of interesting sects and cultivations round there and up through the Philippines.

That MoPai forum is as dead as the DoDo.

:ph34r:

It was never "Alive" in the first place, just a bunch of **** ***** who make up a bunch of crap and call it mo pai.

• Like 2

I was unpacking some books and for some reason I thought what the hell, crack open "the magus". There's a picture of John in the first few pages that shows some very odd things.

1. He isn't using full lotus

2. He's using a backrest

3. He's sitting on a rug

• Like 1

On 11/7/2012 at 4:13 PM, Naziri said:

As noted on another thread, there are some things correct here, and some very key elements missing. Most of level 1 is taught in Magus of Java. But the proverbial devil is in the details. To not screw up your health in level 1 and ESPECIALLY in 2a, you need the guidance of a teacher, and you need to know some pretty important things that you can't see from the outside.

The instructions they gave for 2a are about half right, with some key points actually wrong. If done without correction they would result in a lot of problems. If you want Nei Kung instruction in Mo Pai, go to a teacher not to the hacked emails that only have part of the explanation.

Inbox me if you want to get in touch with a teacher and i'll shoot you the info.

Peace.

I tried sending you a message but would go through. Please msg me if you’re able to get me in touch with a teacher.