Shagrath

strong energy cultivation

You make a very compelling compelling case. But I have a question of my own

In the book "Clear Light of Bliss" by Kelsang Gyatso, who discusses Guhyasamaja Tantra. The appearance of the signs depends on the strength of the fire generated.

On page 70, it states the signs in ascending order:

1) mirage-like appearance

"This is like the shimmering of an apparent lake that appears on hot, sunny days in the desert."

2) smoke-like appearance

"This is like thin wisps of wafting blue smoke dirfint in the air in a slowly swirling haze."

3) fireflies vision

"This vision is sometimes described in terms of an open crackling fire seen at night."

4) burning like a butter lamp appearance

"This is like the steady, erect flame of a dying butter lamp or candle in a draughtless room."

5) the mind of white appearance

"The meditator perceives the vision of whiteness."

6) mind of red increase

This is "the vision of an empty sky pervaded by sunlight."

7) mind of black near-attainment

This is "an overwhelming unconsciousness like that of a very deep faint."

8) clear light

"this apperance is like that of an autumn sky at dawn: perfectly clear and empty."

Have you at least experienced the first sign from your training so far?

Oh yeah I get that "mirage like appearance" -- shimmering -- when I feel the energy going out from the pineal gland out through my eyes. My energy has to be built up quite a bit for this but it happens when people around me are sucking up my energy. My eyes will flutter a bit as the energy passes through them and then everything gets this shimmering sensation.

http://thetaobums.com/topic/23057-advance-energy-techniques/page__st__144#entry376974

I posted this comment on the "advanced energy" thread but I meant it for this "strong energy" thread - I read Gary Clyman's Qigong Bible and some of his articles, inspired by this thread.

Yeah this is the crucial point about the jing energy as the source of power - so that building up the life force energy is the secret.

Also when my "jing" energy was activated - the boiling heat -- I was going on the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" which Gary Clyman says is one of this three traditional sources. So that's when I fasted for 8 days on just half a glass of water.

I can assure you that -- well I attended the LEvel 3 retreat for Chunyi Lin's http://springforestqigong.com

Anyway so after that I was sitting with a friend at the electromagnetic energy shooting out of the middle of my brain was so strong - I was hoping he wouldn't notice. He was about six feet from me and we just talked about stupid stuff but suddenly he goes:

"What are you doing to me!"

haha. I had that at work too -- strong electromagnetic energy out of the center of my brain and it felt like telepathy -- this female was in the room and across the room like 15 feet. So it was like a spacetime mirage - the shimmering sensation was really strong. I could sense her thoughts it seemed to me --- anyway when her boss came in the room she suddenly recommended that I be promoted to a manager! haha.

So anyway then I went to the weekend Guild healing practice session and qigong master Jim Nance asked me to share my experiences of my training. This old lady then asked me to heal her. I didn't touch her but I forgot not to pull energy blockages out of the center of her skull. Without touching her -- she was sitting and I was standing to her side. I felt this heavy electromagnetic blob that I pulled out of the top center of her skull and right when I felt it she immediately burst into bawling. She kept bawling for at least 15 minutes - even after she had walked down to the next floor. We were all leaving - I saw my friend that I mentioned above -- I said: "You're not going to believe what just happened." then the old lady was walking towards us with someone having their arm around her to comfort her and she was still bawling!!

Anyway I healed my mom of a serious leg condition so she no longer needed surgical stockings. But I also exorcised her and she screamed at me bloody murder until I started shoving food in my mouth. haha. So she called me two weeks later asking for another healing but saying the last one was the difference between night and day. I said I had stopped training because she had screamed at me so bad -- I had been fasting for 8 days so my energy was very sensitive. She then just said I was lazy. haha.

Anyway so what really did it was when I sat in full lotus and then the room was spinning around me! I read that this meant my spirit was leaving my body before my chi energy was built up enough. I had entered into "immortal breathing" but I didn't understand that it is the spirit shen that is pushed by the chi -- with no physical breathing - so it is the REAL meditation of samadhi.

So I stopped practicing at this point -- also when this female saw me in a restaurant I could sense she had an orgasm! And I was in denial about this until years later when this was confirmed and then I just did tantra that Gary describes after that. So then I finally got my first phone healing from Chunyi Lin -- it feels like a laser in the heart! I asked Chunyi Lin if it was o.k. that the females have bliss when I "flex" my pineal gland. Then I "flexed" it for him while I was on the phone so he would know. He said it was great that female have bliss from when I do that but my energy transmissions would always be weak unless I stored up my energy in my lower tan tien.

So after that I stopped "flexing" my pineal gland - and I've been working on storing up my energy in the lower tan tien -- but what Gary says about needing personal space for training and avoiding females -- this is all too true! I have people sucking up my energy all the time -- that's fine because they need the electromagnetic energy as they don't know how to build it up themselves. But still I am not building up my energy unless I had a more focused time to train.

I will work on this -- anyway that's all for now. Cool thread about Waysun Liao - I didn't realize Chicago had such a great Tai Chi master. I mean I know Gary was getting transmissions but I didn't reailze -- and Gary kept up his practice from the transmissions - so that is awesome.

Yeah I've had some amazing "emotional liposuction" experiences -- at a distance -- people -- total strangers -- thanking me! haha. But also I am super sensitive to food or else it "goes to my head." -- so the diet and emotions are very closely connected - but I need food to build up my jing energy. So I am still working on this but now that I'm no longer "flexing" my pineal gland it is easier to purify the energy before it is transmitted out of me. Anyway all the best,

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 2

I've read Clyman's Chi Kung Bible at least 3 times in the last year...I think it's a must read. It motivated me to get more serious about my practice and do more standing SFQ exercises to build up my energy. It also put together many puzzle pieces that I knew intuitively - but wasn't sure about.

• Like 2

Thank you very much for your answers.

I found myself in a pickle :)

I know how to raise Kundalini, activate and use Bindu, opet third eye and I teach people how to do it. I can sense energy, energy blockages, without any problem can bend person standing in front of me in any direction. I know how to heal, even had patients with serious illnesses. Yesterday I successfully demonstrated proper Fa Jin on my friend. Filled my lower dan tien with earth and heaven chi and released it through my arm and my friend found himself pinned down to couch :D Also I can fill my bones, tendons, joints, any organ, dan tien with heaven and earth qi and produce prenatal qi that has potentials of both energies at the same time.

Thing is I know how to use energies for healing and self healing but I lack knowledge for using them in other ways like telekinesis, electric qi sensation,...

Any help?

Example. Inhale 5 secs hold 5 secs exhale 5 secs

This kind of unnatural breath exercise should be only done with a real master. Otherwise, your neurological system will collapse. People practicing this kind of breath exercises, will immediately begin to feel something, some tingling, some warm feeling etc., they say "ohhh, I feel it" This is not necessarily a good thing. I have seen some Westerners who have exercised Theravada Buddhism breath exercising, Inhale, hold the breath and count until three or five than exhale type. Then they had all types of health problems, especially mental ones like heavy depression. Be careful everybody.

• Like 2

Yeah I've had some amazing "emotional liposuction" experiences -- at a distance -- people -- total strangers -- thanking me! haha. But also I am super sensitive to food or else it "goes to my head." -- so the diet and emotions are very closely connected - but I need food to build up my jing energy. So I am still working on this but now that I'm no longer "flexing" my pineal gland it is easier to purify the energy before it is transmitted out of me. Anyway all the best,

I've noticed that also, especially after consciously removing something from my diet. My wife started that insulin resistant diet and I'm finding myself revolted by things like pasta. Caffeine's next on the choppin' block.

Good to see ya man!

This kind of unnatural breath exercise should be only done with a real master. Otherwise, your neurological system will collapse. People practicing this kind of breath exercises, will immediately begin to feel something, some tingling, some warm feeling etc., they say "ohhh, I feel it" This is not necessarily a good thing. I have seen some Westerners who have exercised Theravada Buddhism breath exercising, Inhale, hold the breath and count until three or five than exhale type. Then they had all types of health problems, especially mental ones like heavy depression. Be careful everybody.

That's why every session is closed down by entering into deep stillness! Not understanding (or simply ignoring) fundamentals is where the danger lies.

That's why every session is closed down by entering into deep stillness! Not understanding (or simply ignoring) fundamentals is where the danger lies.

Dear Joeblast,

Could you explain a little bit further what kind of session are you referring to and to which school or lineage does this session belong to?

Best Regards,

Deep stillness belongs to every school, brother. The level of cultivation you are able to achieve is partially a function of the depth of stillness you are able to attain. Whether we are talking pure land, mo pai, kunlun, AYP, zen, whatever, it does not matter, this point is that fundamental. You can play with energy however you like but if you do not regularly partake of significant depths of stillness then you will not be able to fully integrate and harness that which you cultivate. It is a very important piece of the puzzle.

• Like 3

Deep stillness belongs to every school, brother. The level of cultivation you are able to achieve is partially a function of the depth of stillness you are able to attain. Whether we are talking pure land, mo pai, kunlun, AYP, zen, whatever, it does not matter, this point is that fundamental. You can play with energy however you like but if you do not regularly partake of significant depths of stillness then you will not be able to fully integrate and harness that which you cultivate. It is a very important piece of the puzzle.

Do you mind sharing with us which school you practice?

I mostly walk my own path, picking up tools and techniques where I may. I've been a jack of all trades my whole life, so I proceed :) I havent stuck to a single school of thought, I focus on fundamentals, the other tools are reinforced by the fundamentals.

• Like 1

I know how to raise Kundalini, activate and use Bindu, opet third eye and I teach people how to do it. I can sense energy, energy blockages, without any problem can bend person standing in front of me in any direction. I know how to heal, even had patients with serious illnesses. Yesterday I successfully demonstrated proper Fa Jin on my friend. Filled my lower dan tien with earth and heaven chi and released it through my arm and my friend found himself pinned down to couch :D Also I can fill my bones, tendons, joints, any organ, dan tien with heaven and earth qi and produce prenatal qi that has potentials of both energies at the same time.

Thing is I know how to use energies for healing and self healing but I lack knowledge for using them in other ways like telekinesis, electric qi sensation,...

Any help?

Heads up that http://springforestqigong.com has a free international guild Q & A tomorrow night. You just register on the website for the international guild and then sign into http://springforestqigong/events and look for the practice sessions -- Jim Nance leads it tomorrow night. You can submit questions - he does a meditation also.

Anyway it's all just building up the energy. If you're already demonstrating energy -- transmitting it -- then that prevents you from going to a deeper level. Me I live with four females so they suck up all the electromagnetic energy I can create -- or "jing" -- I mean the terminology is different.

The question I asked is about the internal tingling I get from food and then the "food goes to my head" and I off-gas crap smell. So I need to build up my jing energy again -- that's why I stopped "Flexing" my pineal gland -- but it looks like I can only build it up from more meditation because if I try eating enough food to build up my energy -- then I smell. haha. My system has to be super pure.

So I am still stuck in permanent meditation land - to be a master takes 6 hours of training a day - and Chunyi Lin says full lotus meditation is 20 minutes worth equaling four hours of any other type of meditation.

What's the point of me even posting this when all the Western egos freak out and go -- you don't "need" full lotus meditation. Yeah I KNOW -- but if you can sit in full lotus meditation in ease then the ego is not lying to you. So many people practice but actually it's just all their imagination. haha. You can't "imagine" the full lotus -- you can't "fake" the full lotus.

So if you're bending people over with Fa Jing -- you mean "no touch"? Again -- well on youtube there are "masters" of Fa Jing -- but it only works on their "students"! haha. So a person has to be very careful about just projecting their imagination -- it's amazing how easily others go along just because they're afraid they'll get beat up or the person will have a tantrum, etc. I'm not saying this is the case at all -- but just as an example.

Mainly meditation is done in silence so posting on forums is the OPPOSITE of meditation - which is the irony of thetaobums or any other meditation forum.

So when I'm at the computer I always sit in full lotus -- 90% of the time. Yesterday I had a rare day to meditation for several hours in full lotus. So I built up electromagnetic energy and so then it was immediately sucked up by the females needing it. haha. I mean literally if I sit in my room in full lotus building up electromagnetic energy then people start calling my name demanding my energy. haha.

When I did my original training six hours a day when I was 29 -- I was not on the internet -- except email -- and I had very little social contacts. I had previously girlfriends as my main social contact and I broke it off with them. So then I was just reading meditation books and I worked on the weekends when hardly anyone was around. Then I had a car and school money so I could regularly get the energy transmissions from Chunyi Lin.

So it all worked great but I was studying "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" but that book is very intense and I got to a point in my training but I had not studied the book well enough! haha. So anyway then I discovered Master Nan, Huai-chin and he says how almost all modern practitioners "fall back into worldliness" due to "heroic overexuberance." So again basically if you demonstrate the energy then that creates imbalances and energy loss and more meditation is needed.

So Chunyi Lin said that when entering the advanced levels it's best to be in Nature and on retreat -- in solitude or with other practitioners and the energy master guiding the energy.

Yeah it's tricky to balance it all out. A few years after I did my intensive training - I was still doing full lotus meditation as much as possible and then luckily I was working at nights and no one was around! So I was able to build up my energy -- without even realizing it. I went to buy a candy bar -- I know BAD -- but it was the middle of the winter and I had just biked to work so I really needed some calories even if empty. O.K. but the metal box that held the junk food -- well my quarters stuck to the box and were rolling UP the side of the box.

So I'm all alone and going -- WTH!! So then I think well this metal box is magnetized but how? So then I go -- oh! So I make a "chi ball" putting my palms facing each other and sure enough I had strong electromagnetic fields pushing my hands apart!! So I had magnetized the box and caused the quarters to be magnetized, etc.

Of course this energy did not last at all because soon after a female started stalking me at work. haha. I'm not joking either - I used to wait until like 2 a.m. and then I would go into work hoping I had the place to myself - and then she would show up to sit across from me. haha. Anyway that was part of my "O at a D" transmissions -- she was stressed out and so I would charge her up but again it made me smell like crap.

Chunyi Lin said - yeah it's great I can give females bliss by flexing my pineal gland but unless I store up energy in my lower tan tien then the energy transmissions will always be weak. I knew this was true but whenever I try to store up my energy I get chased by pervs! haha.

So I stopped "flexing" my pineal gland and my brain off-gassing crap smell got 50% better -- now it's just if I eat too much food too fast -- or if I have any sugar, etc. I get this internal tingling -- Chunyi Lin told me "not to worry about it." haha. But basically I am permanently in permanent meditation mode but I can't be since everyone around me is materialistic and thinks meditation is a waste of time and being lazy, etc. haha. So I eat a lot of food and then I do manual labor -- but then I smell like crap, etc. and I think - well it's everyone else's fault for not allowing me to meditate.

Anyway so if you can already transmit external energy -- that is awesome!! I know for Chunyi Lin -- he relies on "third person" testimonials. So if you want to be a "master healer" it requires having other people document and sign to how they experienced your energy, etc.

Since I was doing "O at a Ds" then that is obviously awkward as it's tantric love energy -- and not the type of thing people would want to admit to in public. So then people don't believe me if I talk about it - and that's fine with me because again I stopped "flexing" my pineal gland. haha.

Jim Nance said he's seen people deplete their energy because they doing energy transmissions but they are not relying on calling on their master's energy to recharge themselves.

I think this is what Jim Nance meant before when he said the spirits would not like it if he wrote a memoir of his training -- or also posting info on the internet, etc.

Basically it takes pretty much 6 hours of meditation a day in order to transmit energy every day without depleting it. If you can get your energy strong enough to replace sleep with meditation then it's possible but right now my energy is not strong enough.

I know where my energy was at and it was so amazing yet no one I knew could even fathom it. My friend who sat five feet from me and exclaimed: what are you doing to me! When my energy was its strongest he urged me to see him in an outdoor theatre performance. So I biked across town and I sat outside and I watched -- the whole time I thought - this is such a waste compared to sitting in my room and meditating with this amazing energy!! But people just have no conception of the power of meditation and so they don't respect it. haha.

Chunyi Lin said I should have "called him" when my energy got to that level -- but I didn't have any extra money for a phone healing. At the time he was doing the healings out of his house. I didn't want to disturb him and i didn't feel worthy to need his personal guidance. Also I thought that any information I needed I would get just through the spiritual contact through meditation. haha.

It wasn't tell years later that I finally found the passage in "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" that states dizziness is caused by the shen spirit leaving the body too early and so it needs to be stored back into the lower tan tien to build up the chi energy first. So when I had sat in full lotus the room was spinning around me! I needed to know what caused that and I was searching books - Sri Chimnoy said: "Oh that's just the cosmic energy." haha.

For example Master Nan, Huai-chin says that as the energy gets advanced there will be precognition. I was already getting amazing precognition - and this blows the mind! I mean you experience something in "real" life that you ALREADY experienced in a dream or vision state as just as real. So I called it the "glitches in the matrix." Anyway when I read Master Nan, Huai-chin saying this precognition is normal -- he then states that it only works for little events and not like big prophecies for society, etc. Master Nan, Huai-chin says that this precognition is just normal and no big deal and to just ignore it basically. haha.

So anyway obviously when the energy does get advanced then things get wild fast. I still have had telepathy -- and so from experience I realized that when I go to meditate in full lotus with the eyes closed -- then it's based on desire right. So whatever thought I have - if the emotional intensity is strong enough -- then sure enough the person who I am thinking about then contacts me. Now I am basically a hermit so no one contacts me normally. One person who contacted me -- I had not talked to them in 15 years and they were not a close friend. But I had seen them on an email list and so I thought - I didn't want to bother them with my strangeness -- so I thought that the person will have to contact me. So I did it as an experiment and I focused on it in my meditation - for them to contact me. The SAME day -- soon after my meditation - the person emailed me.

It was really amazing.

• Like 1

I mostly walk my own path, picking up tools and techniques where I may. I've been a jack of all trades my whole life, so I proceed :) I havent stuck to a single school of thought, I focus on fundamentals, the other tools are reinforced by the fundamentals.

Still I did not understand, but I show respect to your desire for not being open.

Me I live with four females so they suck up all the electromagnetic energy I can create -- or "jing"

;)

Still I did not understand, but I show respect to your desire for not being open.

Its not that I dont want to be open, its literally just my own personal process of discovery. I began with ymaa stuff - for study I went straight to the advanced stuff like the secret of youth, but halfway through I discovered it was a thousand times deeper than I had imagined. So I continued and began studying embryonic breathing, picking up concepts from wherever I could find them, books, teachers, etc. Healing sounds from chia, longevity breathing from BKF, plus EB and reading nan huai chin, = minute long breaths after I figured things out and troubleshot my body's breath mechanics. Found TTBs, what else...Max's kunlun stuff accelerated everything I was doing, I learned xing shen zhuang from jette, integrating this all into life, pondering concepts, and most importantly...sitting and putting in the time meditating. Practicing my av has been fun and interesting, although I'm not sure what source that came from. Slowly putting together the puzzle over the years. Like bruce lee said man only has two arms and two legs, how many different ways can one fight? :)
  • Like 1

Its not that I dont want to be open, its literally just my own personal process of discovery. I began with ymaa stuff - for study I went straight to the advanced stuff like the secret of youth, but halfway through I discovered it was a thousand times deeper than I had imagined. So I continued and began studying embryonic breathing, picking up concepts from wherever I could find them, books, teachers, etc. Healing sounds from chia, longevity breathing from BKF, plus EB and reading nan huai chin, = minute long breaths after I figured things out and troubleshot my body's breath mechanics. Found TTBs, what else...Max's kunlun stuff accelerated everything I was doing, I learned xing shen zhuang from jette, integrating this all into life, pondering concepts, and most importantly...sitting and putting in the time meditating. Practicing my av has been fun and interesting, although I'm not sure what source that came from. Slowly putting together the puzzle over the years. Like bruce lee said man only has two arms and two legs, how many different ways can one fight? :)

Thank you.

Any help?

lol! im in the same boat! somwhat at least, i can get the electric qi but no telekenisis yet. i think it just takes a certain ammount of energy to be able to do cooler things with energy.

Edited by MERCELESS ONE
  • Like 1

Any help?

Care to share your methods for obtaining this?

Care to share your methods for obtaining this?

Yes I care :)

I have been doing lots of meditations for maturing the mind and Consciousness and maturing the energetic structures (aura, life pillar, lighting body, chakras, kundalini, third eye, third eye channel, etc). That is one part of all and the most crucial part in my case.

Another part is qigong. For a few years I done some qigong exercises for health (cleansing and detox of internal organs) and few month ago my teacher showed me how to pack energy in my body and energetic structures. This method includes drawing in earth energy from yong quan (if you are sitting then through hui yin, and heaven energy from bai hui), storing them in lower/middle/upper dan tien and combining them to produce prenatal energy that has qualities/potentials of both combined. You can also take that prenatal energy from dan tien and lead it to bones/bone marrow, tendons, joints/ligaments, specific organs if you want to heal your self. My teacher said that goal I should pursue is that all three dan tiens are simultaneously drawing in both earth and heaven energies combine them to prenatal and spread it through whole body. And after that is accomplished you go one step further that your whole physical body and every energetic structure that you posses do that process.

I have been doing that for a few months but only few minutes per day because it is enough for great health. Until this thread I never considered option that I was on a right track and it never occurred to me do that for a longer period of time and that is crucial for obtaining "powers".

When I pack prenatal energy to my bones for 4-5 minutes I have a feeling of really intense heat its like somebody took out my bones and put red hot steel instead. I will do it more often and for a longer time and we'll see what happens :D

Bending with energy came very easy. I learned it in 5-6 minutes, without any exaggeration. And if you can sense energy with your hands I can teach you also in that amount of time :)

With Fa Jin that I experienced another day I have just placed my relaxed hands on friends chest. Took few moments to fill my lower dan tien with earth energy and I quickly released that accumulated energy from ldt through my arms. I didn't do big big arm movement like in this video (

) I did a small, lightning fast contraction of arm muscles and friend flew away. He had a little buzzing in ears and was in little shock because neither one of expected that one coming :D

Best wishes.

So I stopped practicing at this point -- also when this female saw me in a restaurant I could sense she had an orgasm!

What did you do to these female and how?

I read about similar stuff some time ago, but i did not pay attention...

Please explain, how do you "flex" your pineal gland ...

For example I can do a pulse in my head (middle of the brain) during meditation, if I want.

Do I in fact flex my pineal gland? Just want to experiment a little with this stuff...

Jox, :)

Edited by Jox

Dorian,

I gotta say while I don't follow the same path as you, I can respect someone who seems to have done their homework. Your posts are interesting and informative, when not wasting your time slamming someone else or trashing something.

John

• Like 2

Dorian,

I gotta say while I don't follow the same path as you, I can respect someone who seems to have done their homework. Your posts are interesting and informative, when not wasting your time slamming someone else or trashing something.

John

John,

thank you very much for your kind words and your nice compliment!!! :D

Dorian