Shagrath

strong energy cultivation

under this post strong STRONG ENERGY CULTIVATION its not just in the technique its in the ammount of time you put into the technique. say you have a goOd technique that gets you one hundre energy points. you get 100 energy points in 30min. but you practie 10-15min a lesser technique of a friend of yours only gets 50, energy points in an hour. but he practices 2hrs aday rligiously. you just squandered away a powerful technique being lazy. his/her cultivation will be stronger than yours. i recomend to all practioners new and seasoned who are getting into the habit to practice for and hour aday at the least.

So... Dorian, considering the amount of posts you've dedicated to promoting Gary J. Clyman and all his products, can you tell us what you've learned from doing them? What powers have you gained? How has it impacted your daily life?

I genuinely would like to know because his price points are really high and this industry is filled with snake oil salesmen.

• Like 1

http://www.scottmilligan.net/

There ya go. Young Scott's spirit helpers can float trumpets, move stuff, knock over boxes at a distance, the whole shebang and anyone can watch Scott and the phenomena whilst they are doing so.

If you are cultivating what you think is something called MoPai in order to be able to replicate the medium tricks that JC used to amaze punters in the belief those are 'part' of the cultivation then you are really wasting your time and could better cultivate a standard neigong.

Tricks are tricks, they serve an important purpose but nevertheless they are still tricks. If you want to perform medium tricks it is easy enough to learn how to.

If however you wish to become a medium, as is John Chang then that's another story but you don't have to travel to Surabaya in order to have a go, there are mediumship development classes out there if you look carefully and, if in USA; are prepared to travel.

Here in UK we have them in every major town, all cities and some quite small communities too.

No positive bodiless being (either a positive spirit or an angel) will do such things as described in the Scott Milligan's website. These are negative bodiless beings and unfortunately, again, this is a text book definition of obsession as defined in spiritism. (http://en.wikipedia....sion_(Spiritism))

Edited by Recep Ivedik

So... Dorian, considering the amount of posts you've dedicated to promoting Gary J. Clyman and all his products, can you tell us what you've learned from doing them?

I learned that you are NOT dependent like a little child on outside forces, when it comes to Energy Cultivation! When you follow Clyman's system, you just need the right teaching (bought once) and a lot of personal effort even to achieve the highest goal. Most of the popular systems today tell you that you just passively can open up and do some preparations like calming your mind but the real progress is supposedly achieved through the influence/inflow of outsice forces, namely heaven/earth chi and/or the energy transmissions from your master! This systems attract imo lazy people who don't want to take responsibility for themselves and who hope that others will do all the work for them and that they simply have to open up or even give themselves up! Certainly, this idea that there is an easy couch-potatoe-esque way is attractive, I would also like if everything would just fall into my lap right now. Therefore I have already considered seriously the idea to train with Gregory James in his retreats in india to let me infuse and pump up with his energy transmissions. But the problem was: I found no evidence in the internet that any student of James has achieved at least the "Jing" despite all the energy transmissions, not to mention that the complete subordination that is obviously required to be able to enter a "discipleship" with him does not feel right to me. Also, from the posts of his students I read on his website, they seem not very "grounded in reality" to me. Therefore, I decided against training with James. I also tried Mo Pai level 1 meditation and Liao's "Charge Up" & "Drain" forms from his DVD's. These meditation methods either lead to no success at all in my case or just superficial chi sensations and no more. I didn't found any evidence of a student of "Tao Gong" who had achieved "the Jing".

My fundamental and powerful chi experiences with Clyman's system and the evidence of his students achieving at least the "Jing" I have already posted in this thread, lead me to the conclusion that a system in which you are using THE EFFORT OF YOUR OWN MIND to cultivate your energy is FAR more powerful and effective than a system where you first and foremost rely passively on outside forces to make progress.

What powers have you gained?

No powers so far. As I said the time and work required are immense and I simply have not invested the years and amount of work necessary so far. If I had the Jing already I would have posted a video of myself jinging a big bull, not the other videos I used in my argumentation.

How has it impacted your daily life?

It increased significantly my self-confidence and my belief in my own influence over my destiny. I use Clyman's analogy that my whole personality became more "dense" (not in the sense of "dumb"! :D ). Negative outside forces in your daily life simply don't impact me so much anymore. My sleep became much better than it ever was due to the training. I laugh about things that used to make me aggressive. My will-power and assertiveness increased significantly, so I can now stay cool, tough and strong in difficult situations that used to make me emotionally very aggressive before. I became significantly more calm, attentive and autonomous. So, yes, even before you get super-powers, Gary's system significantly changes your life for the better.

I genuinely would like to know because his price points are really high and this industry is filled with snake oil salesmen.

ALL OTHER systems I tested so far are snake oil or simply not powerful enough to cause some real progress.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

I'm still not 100% sold on his system, but I appreciate your insight and will look into it further. Thank you.

Which program of his do you recommend for starters? Big Wave? Tidal Wave? I'm a little confused by his 'shop' page as it's a little convoluted.

Edited by Celestial
  • Like 1

I'm still not 100% sold on his system, but I appreciate your insight and will look into it further. Thank you.

My pleasure! ^_^

The only reason I invest this time and work in this thread is to help other internal power cravers like me avoid the long and tiring research and waste of money I had to go through (over goddamn 20 years and many, many thousands of euros!!!) until I finally found Gary's system!

Which program of his do you recommend for starters? Big Wave? Tidal Wave? I'm a little confused by his 'shop' page as it's a little convoluted.

I can't say anything about the worth of his Big Wave Internal Kung Fu training because I have no experience with it. I know that he invented it himself and that it's not a part of the traditional Temple Style Taichi system. Does it lead to internal power? I have no idea!

Tidal Wave Chi Kung is a small excerpt of the exercises of the whole Mind Light Nei Kung system. In fact, the Tidal Wave Chi Kung DVD's are included in his Nei Kung package due to the instructions contained to learn certain exercises that is not covered again in the other DVD's in his Nei Kung package.

I don't think that you can achieve the Jing with Tidal Wave Chi Kung only, because all the complicated exercises where you directly "vibrate" your chi with your mind "to the speed of light" are NOT included in Tidal Wave Chi Kung because back then in the 80's Gary wanted to make a Chi Kung system with a 1/2 hour Daily Practice Routine that EVERY American could include in his/her daily life!

For the Internal Alchemy fanatics, he created in 1999 the Mind Light Nei Kung system that allegedly includes ALL Nei Kung exercises of Temple Style Taichi and where "you have to fit your life into the Nei Kung routines", not the other way around.

Tidal Wave Chi Kung is a good start but before you buy it make sure to ask Gary if he will give you a price reduction later when you will buy Mind Light Nei Kung after Tidal Wave Chi Kung (because the Tidal Wave Chi Kung DVD's are a part of it and you don't need them a second time!) ;)

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

You make a very compelling compelling case. But I have a question of my own

In the book "Clear Light of Bliss" by Kelsang Gyatso, who discusses Guhyasamaja Tantra. The appearance of the signs depends on the strength of the fire generated.

On page 70, it states the signs in ascending order:

1) mirage-like appearance

"This is like the shimmering of an apparent lake that appears on hot, sunny days in the desert."

2) smoke-like appearance

"This is like thin wisps of wafting blue smoke dirfint in the air in a slowly swirling haze."

3) fireflies vision

"This vision is sometimes described in terms of an open crackling fire seen at night."

4) burning like a butter lamp appearance

"This is like the steady, erect flame of a dying butter lamp or candle in a draughtless room."

5) the mind of white appearance

"The meditator perceives the vision of whiteness."

6) mind of red increase

This is "the vision of an empty sky pervaded by sunlight."

7) mind of black near-attainment

This is "an overwhelming unconsciousness like that of a very deep faint."

8) clear light

"this apperance is like that of an autumn sky at dawn: perfectly clear and empty."

Have you at least experienced the first sign from your training so far?

• Like 1

Have you at least experienced the first sign from your training so far?

I'm afraid not! Just the sensing and hearing of strong inner vibrations, as I already mentioned! :)

Hi Dorian,

I had an email conversation with somebody off forum who said he has practiced a lot of Qigong Systems... and he said he has an open kundalini orbit....... He said that Clymans system is the best system to activate the orbit - and that KAP is the second best - but KAP is slower and not as intense as Clyman's system.....This suprised me since the point of KAP is to activate kundalini.

So where does activating the orbit fit in with what Clyman calls Jing? Is it the same thing - or is activating the orbit just the first step? I think I might of activated mine a tiny bit with SFQ - but I don't feel it surging through my body all the time like some people do. So I still have a long way to go.

Another thing I'm trying to figure out is why ejaculating is such a no no in some systems like Clymans...but from what I've read about KAP - you can ejaculate a lot without losing progress.....Maybe it's detrimental in all systems - but they don't want to scare people off.

• Like 1

Hi Dorian,

I had an email conversation with somebody off forum who said he has practiced a lot of Qigong Systems... and he said he has an open kundalini orbit....... He said that Clymans system is the best system to activate the orbit - and that KAP is the second best - but KAP is slower and not as intense as Clyman's system.....This suprised me since the point of KAP is to activate kundalini.

Hi chi,

it's great to hear other people stating the efficiency of Clyman's system too! :)

So where does activating the orbit fit in with what Clyman calls Jing? Is it the same thing - or is activating the orbit just the first step? I think I might of activated mine a tiny bit with SFQ - but I don't feel it surging through my body all the time like some people do. So I still have a long way to go.

Well, as I already stated in this thread, of cause of everything I learned so far and of cause of my own experiences I came to the conclusion that Kundalini = Yuan Chi = Jing (Internal Power)! And with Gary's training you don't only activate your already existent supply of Yuan Chi in your Tantien so it flows up and down the spine, you in fact are re-creating Yuan Chi in your body alchemically and fuel your already existent supply with it to make it more and more powerful!

Because in fact the Taoists believe that this primal energy can and eventually will be depleted, an issue that I never found addressed in the material about kundalini systems I read so far! So simply "activating" kundalini might very well deplete it faster in the long run, as it seems to happen to many Chi-healers who heal people with their own internal energy.

But with Clymans system, you don't fall into that trap! ^_^

And "all the time flowing around" kundalini might therefore be a bad idea. But with Gary's system you learn to control this energy and let it flow around only when you want it to.

Another thing I'm trying to figure out is why ejaculating is such a no no in some systems like Clymans...but from what I've read about KAP - you can ejaculate a lot without losing progress.....Maybe it's detrimental in all systems - but they don't want to scare people off.

I think so too! Keeping your body alive and healthy, growing up and regenerating body cells is what burns up your Yuan Chi!

And regenerating sperm cells seem to burn up enormous amounts of Yuan Chi! So not the ejaculataion per se is the problem, it's the re-grow of sperm cells afterwards that depletes your internal power! :excl:

Also, when I have a "wet dream " now and then what I can't prevent I make sure to keep the "72-hours-Mo-Pai-rule", just to make sure to not "tear" my Tantien!

Gary does not address that danger, he just tells you to stop ejaculating altogether!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

I don't know, but this Clyman cat is giving me some bad vibes.

Well, the "vibes" I get from his training system are quite good (and impressive)! :D

Hi Dorian,

what you have done is what called mixing yin and yang just on a small level, thats what the kundalini is. its when yin and yang intertwine. thats why clymans system is so strong in comparison to others, its because of the work with the microcosmic orbit. and the time you put into it. the thing with clyman is hes like me, he took the time to practice and figure out what works and only use that. and hes been doing this for years, over 25.

the thing about ejaculating is when you ejaculate you loose energy. if your young you might not loose alot but you will loose energy. and with every ejaculation you loose more energy. till your dantien has no more, this is when you will damage your body. im telling you this from experience especially if you plan on getting stronger get in the habit now. only ejaculate if your planning to have a baby. this dosent mean you cant have sex just dont ejaculate. some good reads to get up to speed,- the Multiorgasmic Man, and the Tao of Sexology. each ejaculation is the equavalent of 6 full course meals worth of nutrients. so by not ejaculating you hold on to the nutrients. and not only do you loose nutrients but energy as well you should get in the habit of bringing the energy released when orgasiming to the heart chakara. after bringing it to the heart chakra push it out your back arck it around to your chest back into the heart chakra. this is called the ankh (unkh), you ankh the energy. the cross with the rounded top is what this represents. it creates a healing/rejuvinating vibration in your energy field that vibrates for a long time. kinda like a tuning fork. the harder you hit it the longer it vibrates. unless you know these techniques you will damage your body trying to practice neikung. "NEVER LOOSE ENERGY NEEDLESSLY"

• Like 1

I don't know, but this Clyman cat is giving me some bad vibes.

I haven't met him but I feel the same as you

• Like 4

also, you only get jing from mixed ying and yang storage. the more energy you build up and store the more jing. and if your kundalini is awakened then you have mixed at some point in your training. now you have control over the yin field.

also, you only get jing from mixed ying and yang storage. the more energy you build up and store the more jing. and if your kundalini is awakened then you have mixed at some point in your training. now you have control over the yin field.

its like pressure of stored steam! is the best way i can describe it. but you can only get steam from combining fire and water/ yin and yang then store it.

• Like 1

I quite liked Mr. Clyman's claim to have cultivated

"...six to ten hours a day for the first ten years".....

Damn the guy must be good, after all those hours.

• Like 1

I quite liked Mr. Clyman's claim to have cultivated

"...six to ten hours a day for the first ten years".....

Damn the guy must be good, after all those hours.

And I bet that didn't cost him a dime. ;)

Save your money and get cultivating.

Edited by Celestial
  • Like 1

I'm not quite sure about what theory you're speaking from. In every Taoist alchemical text I've ever read, Jing refers to semen and other "bodily hormones," which do not require the meeting of the Tiger and Dragon (excuse my reference to LMP terms) to produce. If this were the case, every person with a child would already be 1/3 of the way to immortality. :|

I'm not quite sure about what theory you're speaking from. In every Taoist alchemical text I've ever read, Jing refers to semen and other "bodily hormones," which do not require the meeting of the Tiger and Dragon (excuse my reference to LMP terms) to produce. If this were the case, every person with a child would already be 1/3 of the way to immortality. :|

In Temple Style Taichi: Jing = Jin = Internal Power

• Like 1

That's only because of how quickly it'll take the edge away from the sword ;)

jing is internal power! and you dont develope it on high levels till you mix yin and yang! bottom line.