Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi - Alchemy

Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi, or The Waters of Shiva. In the five thousand year-old Damar Tantra text, the writings recall Shiva as he unleashes his secrets of a healthy mind, body and soul to his wife, Parvati.

The text, or sutra, is one of the oldest known documents on healing, one that directly encompasses one’s own body-the ailment and the cure as one. It claims no association with external remedies, but solely describes the power and wisdom of the body under healthy eating habits.

Mahatma Gandhi:

The human body is the best portrayal of the universe in miniature. Whatever does not exist in the human body cannot be found in the universe, and whatever exists in the universe can be found in the human body.

SHIVAMBU KALPA VIDHI FROM THE DAMAR TANTRA

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

Drinking and using your own urine for health.

I tried this for a while back in my AYP days. It had a real effect...my skin became really soft, like silk, and had a golden glow.

My concern with the method is that there might be wastes or infections in the urine, which would actually worsen health when drinking. The reason why they recommend drinking only the mid stream is that it will hopefully be free of bacteria, compared to the beginning or end of the stream...that's not a very accurate method of ensuring safety.

The rules about your food and sexuality are extremely important for it to work...as well as keeping it secret. But I don't think those rules lead to health, anyway...so at least personally, I'm not taking the piss these days.

4chan-1295891918385.jpg

http://aquariusthewa...r.com/home.html

^ There are 4 types of distilled water

Fresh rain water / evaporation / dew, Fresh fruit juices, Distilled Water (man made) and the "Water of Life" (The "Best Water in the Universe")

Distilled Water is magnetically attracted to all waste, debris, and inorganic substances inside you, which are then ejected. This is the ONLY type of water which will 100% perform this act, because it is the only water which is 100% free of garbage.

6,000 year old Ancient Egyptian "WATER OF LIFE" Papyrus?

papyrus.png

> This website has numerous resources / links to documents etc... numerous doctors / books etc etc

Just started reading into this myself / The Taoist seem to have similar.

It is advised that one drinks 1 gallon or 4 liters of distilled water per day... to make pure the body once more + most important... to decalcify the body - remove heavy metals and free the Pineal Gland (Third Eye)

It is highly recommend that one first cleans up ones diet considerably

One should only consume fresh fruit and vegetables (all raw /uncooked)

No animal products, no drugs (any stimulates)

• Like 2

baby-in-womb.jpg

^ This being the example

If one thinks about it.

Only the intestines are connected to the umbilical cord.

The Baby is living in the "Waters of Shiva" for 9 months

Some refer to this as living liquid tissue (light)

Here are some additional links for those interested.

http://aquariusthewa...-the-truth.html

"The Water of Life" by John Armstrong ( This book is about 130 pages... doesn't take long to read and may change your life)

http://www.scribd.co...e-Water-of-Life

Best to read through Aquarius website and its additional resources... I think you will be amazed.

Sign in to follow this