Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Every "murderer" has buddha nature/goody two shoes inside of them and every "goody two shoes/buddha" has "murderer in them too

Maybe you saw my topic on revenge.

Every person is capable of getting angry, killing someone, having to..even the most so called holy people could find themselves in such situations

Every so called "murderer" has good aspects to themselves too, kindness, buddha nature is their too.

To call someone murderer is grossly ignorant

To call someone holy is grossly ignorant..

conceptually :)

Edited by sinansencer

Well you could always call them fluffbuns or sweetcheeks

Won't alter their behaviour but will really piss most people off.

One for the Laydees I use to good effect....

"You're looking well. Have you put weight on"?

Edited by GrandmasterP

...you are not a holy man. Or a murderer (or are you?). Just speak for yourself, no need to make these overarching statements.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes
  • Like 1

Locally-speaking no. Non-locally-speaking, I agree with you.

Very recently I had an experience that I thought brought me closer to understanding motivations for murder but it didn't bring me any closer to action. In some respects our mind being somewhat separated from our bodies might not be so bad.

Continuum Mr Sinan.

• Like 1

...you are not a holy man. Or a murderer (or are you?). Just speak for yourself, no need to make these overarching statements.

my point is such labels are stupid

We lose equanimity not because of the usage of labels, but the real displacer of one's mindfulness in the present are the emotional entanglements in the drama/stories that follow the labeling.

To be mindful is to have a constant awareness of one's motives.

One can call another 'murderer' if that label is justifiably used, with the right sort of intention. Calling someone a murderer does not need to involve passing further judgement on that someone. The term 'murderer' in itself means just that. Its harmless -- you need labels, conventionally speaking. What could potentially bring harm is when we start to imagine how murderers should be punished, and all the ensuing stories we tend to engage in after the fact.

just my opinion.

• Like 2

yeah but it all depends on who was killed/who did the killing.

Politicians, judges, lawyers, businessmen are not murderers...saints who "had" to murder someone to save someones life is not a "murderer"

But anyone else is a "murderer"

One persons terrorist is another persons freedom fighter and one persons greatest warrior is the most evil person who ever existed according to someone else

That is very true viator, I made this post because of the emotional charge of such words.

Most murderers locked up here in the UK are domestic lifers.

They'll not do it again.

Then you have the twisted lunatics in the special hospitals. They would do it again given half a chance.

Then a slurry of mainly young lads who did something really stupid, could not cop a manslaughter plea; and are paying the price with their freedom .

For everyone of them there's someone who went to spirit violently, unpleasantly and against their own will.

Nasty business murder. The conviction implies that the wicked deed was done with 'malice aforethought'.

You be careful young Sinan. Anger is corrosive. Bide your time, let it grow cold then colder then decide what to do.

Revenge is sweet and sometimes it only needs a cutting word or scornful glance.

Either way everybody who does dirty deeds gets to pay for them eventually.

Edited by GrandmasterP

yeh more contemplating the philosophy not the action..although I was getting irritated yesterday.

That whole.. 'love your enemies' , 'turn the other cheek' stuff is just to keep the masses from rising up and taking over.

Mr Jesus spokespeople reckon he was into that but they have a vested interest in keeping the punters compliant.

If you read the funny books Mr. J did a lot of ass kicking.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

We respect our enemies whilst coldly seeking to ensure their downfall.

That Pa-Kua dojo was asking where you'd got to, I told 'em you might be interested.

;-)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

I am making money I will be there soon...or maybe thats a limiting belief hehe good old awareness

Edited by sinansencer

Sign in to follow this