Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Revenge

If someone stabbed my brother in the neck and my brother is crying everyday because he is being blackmailed I am getting murderous thoughts. I am not sure how to rectify this situation. Send good energy or do something harsh.

I am very unsure what is happening maybe he slept with a girl who is blackmailing him so she doesnt tell his girlfriend/drug dealing he wont say though but I am tempted to find out the number that has been calling my house, find the address through the internet, ring on private call and send some kind of serious threat..

that or send good energy or do nothing

Some person (you don't know how capable they are) already has your number. Maybe your address. And you want to call them back and threaten them? When they know who you are, and you don't know who they are?

• Like 1

Pretty sure its a girl, Its not my number, my house number, I can find their number and address, and their are ways of getting thigs done..they dont know me they know my brother, hes crying right now

I think this is mostly needing my own hurt soothed, but still this is pissing me off

Revenge is a dish best served very very cold old chum.

Bide your time, ensuring alibi; then slaughter the b*stard when s/he's least expecting it.

• Like 1

Best revenge is .. a life well lived. Today's drama consumes us. We end up reacting emotionally and stupidly, blinded by pride, ego and our worst imaginings. A year or two or five from now we have enough perspective to realize 'what the hell was that all about', and realize it was really nothing. We could have walked past it and spared ourselves drama, trouble and excess karma.

I don't know the appropriate action to the situation, but realize there is a yin approach of ignoring it and getting on with your life. Not exactly folding, but contracting to your center and saying and acting 'Whatever'. Others can do what they want, I'll go watch a movie each day realizing there's fakeness to it, silly drama being played to entertain me. Or find something to occupy ones time while the drama blows over.

• Like 2

If you dont know what is going on ,

all your 'logical' choices are a crap-shoot

If you go with a gut reaction , your choices are really based

on past or imagined 'experiences' , (not present facts) ,

in an emotional context that doesnt necessarily have legs.

Ancient chinese saying ,, wait by the river long enough and the

bodies of all your enemies will float by.

or you could ignore MY advice

and run out

with no facts

in the heat of a moment

and- at least-potentially destroy

the remainder of your life

because your brother was crying and

refuses to level with you.

(that IS what your are hinting at isnt it ?

and you havent just posed a hypothetical , but

now that you have made public statement ....

Well lets just say you ' havent kept your intents as dark as the night')

As much as I prefer to rely on my gut, I do know that when my head is interfering with whatever's coming from there, chances are I'm getting something wrong as well as something right about the situation. I would also try to find out as much as possible before taking any action. This, obviously, imagining I'm not in immediate physical danger, in which case I really can't say what I'd suggest.

Revenge to me is what I should have done at the time but couldn't so ends up being pointless after the fact. Also, please try to avoid doing anything that gets you hurt or in jail.

Maybe you should also trust your brother.

If it pains you much seeing him crying, you should just approach him and tell him that it's not just him but it is making those around him feels bad and hurt aswell. And that it means alot if he would share what have been bothering him. From there atleast you should have some more info and can choose how to act appropriately.

The situation could be something minor.

If you are planning anything, be sure you will be able to bear the

worst consequence possible.

All the best Sinan

Nope.

The best revenge is revenge.

Served cold.

The best revenge is served cold with beer and happens when you make someone once perceived as an enemy into a friend.

• Like 1

well I dont care about this anymore for the time being just needed a chat with some wise loving people.. hehe

We should charge by the hour.

TTB Listening Ear and Ninja Revenge Service

(The olde firm)

Bespoke Counselling and Cold Hearted Revenge to order.

No job too big or small.

Discount rates for pensioners and guys called Sinan.

All major cards accepted (no Euros).

Ask about our two for one November Special.

Order one enemy offed this month and get another one whacked completley free.

Birthdays, Weddings and Barmitzvahs a speciality.

All work guaranteed and fully insured.

Ask to see some testimonials* from our satisfied customers.

:ph34r:

Mr. A. Hitler late of Berlin writes.

"Thank you TTB LE&NRS... I was having all sorts of trouble with my neighbours until I contacted your company. Things have been much quieter here in my new home since you offed a few of those pesky demons. I shall certainly be recommending you to all my friends".

..........................................................................................................................

Mr. G. Buddha writing from Nirvana (VA) writes....

"Well done TTB LE&NRS... since we began using your company to promote our religion the opposition has just faded away. I don't know how you do it but on behalf of me and the Lama Boys here in downtown Nirvana.. YO...RESPECT!!!".

.........................................................................................................................................................

Ms. S-un Lover of Flat D: The Death Star, Tooting (by email).

"Kill em all boys. KILL EM ALL".

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

well I dont care about this anymore for the time being just needed a chat with some wise loving people.. hehe

Sounds good...but hopefully your lack of care doesn't manifest in the problem getting worse. I say, get a lot of information on these people without being noticed. No need to do anything to them. Knowledge is power.

• Like 1

Someone just pointed this out to me; you've just posted on the Internet the potential urge to do someone serious harm/threat to do harm. If anything happened along those lines, there is now blatant evidence of pre-meditation on your part. In light of that I'd go with the send the good vibes thing. Premeditated good vibes even.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this