Sign in to follow this  
Lindelani Mnisi

The use of elemental bending

So your just taking a walk on a normal day and then an earthquake stricks.

Watching the news and hear of a hurricane/tornado coming.

A flood hits your town all of a sudden.

Your caught in a house fire on the 3rd floor or theres a fire in the veld.

Who you gonna call? Air, water, fire and earth benders. Lately I've been working on my bending and have recently began practicing fire. I watched a video on airbending that spook about how we are at the mercy of the elements, unless we learn to bend them. We can also use them to our advantage.

To find out about bending just google it, google has all the answers. Oh and there is airbending, then there is aerokinesis. The difference is, bending uses chi and kinesis uses psi energy( the same energy used in telekinesis). If you look for bending videos, you'll find alot of bored posers wasting your time, trust me, but if you look for kinesis, you'll find some real stuff. May your journey and efforts come into great fruition.

Air=aerokinesis

Earth=geokinesis

Fire=pyrokinesis

Water=hydrokinesis.

www.mytelekinesis.com. A fun site I like to visit

Lol, cheeky monkeys. Oh well my advice, check out www.mytelekinesis.com. Its got things you wouldn't even think were out there. Like controling shadows and changing your eye color. Oh while were on the subject, what do you think it would be like to live in a world of superhumans who could possibly get away with murder, cause I mean, you can't track dna off of fire and you could strangle someone with telekinesis?

Sign in to follow this