Zentoucher

Greetings

Hi

My name is Ginger and I am a Zen Touch Shiatsu Practitioner/Instructor, and am currently furthering my study into the Eastern arts with Chi Kung. I practice Reiki, I'm a poet, artist, musician, and healer in the Eastern Tradition. I recently read the discussion on Jing, and enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Basher,

I am studying with my Teacher Seymour Koblin. I live in Mansfield, MO and we are doing our internship together via skype and some will be in person as well when I see him in San Diego this spring. I have been doing the Chi Kung and Nei Kung for a couple of years now, and have decided to moving into the Instructor Internship.

Ginger

Not heard of your Teacher before, so did a quick search (via G**gle) and found his website.

Looks interesting.....

Could / would you care to share some of your Art with us ?

Absolutely No obligation to do so, I'm just curious to know if you combine your talents in any way.

For instance, do you Paint / Draw Energies or Feelings etc ?

Basher

I would love to share the art, however most of what I have been doing is erotic in nature, so probably not appropriate for this forum. I am going to be getting into some more energetic art work over the winter though, so I may share some of that. I have been looking to do a project where I combine the Zen Touch Shiatsu with performance and visual art. I will keep you posted.

Ginger

Excellent, look forward to more news re your project, Ginger.

Basher