Sign in to follow this  
niveQ

Elevated testicle, uneasy feeling through leg

For a few months, I have had an elevated left testicle and a restless feeling in my upper left leg that causes me to want to move it. When I stretch, I can tell there is something up in my left leg. I also experience testicle discomfort on the left side from time to time.

I have a Dr.s appointment in a couple of days. But, I was wondering if there are any other ways I can go about healing. I feel this is a pinched nerve of some sort. It came about when I had this job that I had to sit uncomfortably in a chair at. I noticed some sciatica symptoms. They never quite went away.

I am a healthy, 6'1 170 lbs, 24 year old male. I don't do too much exercise with my lower body as much as I once did. But, I do go on walks quite often.

Any advice?

I appreciate it greatly.

I agree about getting an exam from a medical professional first. Next I would suggest you address the non-physical sources of your pain.

So often we assume our pain is purely physical, when instead it comes from the mind or the spirit.

Really, what we need to resolve our pain is the correct information. I know from experience that wrong answers make our pain worse.

Healing happens when [we] resolve our weaknesses by receiving the correction information.

If you would like more information about the energetic sources of your pain, feel free to PM me.

Edited by Clarity

Sign in to follow this