skydog

Bashar

Neutrality- Bashar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1cHjaYHAPs&feature=related

The path of highest excitement- Bashar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rhC0BXv_r0&feature=related

Other video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Clsi0HGSu0&feature=related

Bashar is a man called Daryl Anka, who claims to channel an extra terrestrial consciousness called Bashar, I was slightly skeptical but watched a one on one private session where he would answer the womans questions before she even asked and he could have tripped up his act so many times but didnt.

not so sure, though, if you watch a few and keep a skeptical mind, I know someone who is very into this aliens and hybrid children topic, I do not think they are just making it up

Oh boy are those Indigo kid mothers (always always the mothers) seriously troubled.

When this stuff is done to sell it's invariably a performance. Nothing wrong with that, it can make for super entertainment.

Follow the money.

Who is buying what this guy is selling and how much for?

• Like 1

Indigo kid mothers?

So your saying you believe this idea of indigo kids?

Well the thing is its kind of like carlos castanada amazing information not 100% sure on validity.

But seriously I watched a live 1 on 1 healing session on someones computer, it was live and there were so many things about it that couldnt be faked so easily

no way.

I know there are Indigo kids get togethers. We had one mum of such coming to ours for a while. Kid couldn't come as we have an age limit.

They have get togethers and all sorts. there are web sites too but I think the fashion for it has died down a bit.

The mum was a seriously sad case, usual profile, bringing up the kid on her own, fractured relationships in the past. Detested the poor kid's birth father and was a mass of unresolved conflicts and barely controlled fury.

I feel sorry for the poor kids.

As far as that guy or any other working psychic, medium or channeller is concerned Sinan there is very little that cannot be faked.

That's not to say all of it is fake. It only takes one black swan to prove that not all swans are white.

(We call that argument 'the medium's cop out clause' ).

:-)

hmmm who is to define good and bad people/spirits.. for example et.thoughts often seems to suggest everyone is bad and evil except for himself perfectly pure and everyone must repent and seek to jesus...I find this arragant

hmmm who is to define good and bad people/spirits.. for example et.thoughts often seems to suggest everyone is bad and evil except for himself perfectly pure and everyone must repent and seek to jesus...I find this arragant

Search your heart. It is not so difficult to distinguish good and bad. You may also refer to the holly books

Yep those Holly Books are useful.

There's an Ivy Book as well.

They do a box set for the Christmas market.

The Holly and the Ivy.

:)

It'll never catch on.

Folk like the mysterious, thank goodness.

Randi's been banging out similar stuff since I wer a lad , but we're busier than ever.

It'll never catch on.

Folk like the mysterious, thank goodness.

Randi's been banging out similar stuff since I wer a lad , but we're busier than ever.

Hehehe;-) I was thinking the other day that your fortune tellers were doing a handy service in the latest in psychotherapy at a smidgen of the price:-)

Randi seems to be a bit of an old bugger. However, on the continuum of magical everything, I'd rather see people learning about things and (you know that old saw) 'empowering' themselves than depending on falsers. I don't see a problem with explicitating phenomenae, as long as this is not more mystification in the guise of something else. Like 'science' or 'rationalism' just to cherrypick. Hence my 'read carefully' suggestion:-)

You are preaching to the choir sister.

Since the demise of popular churchgoing in the UK and the RC priests debacle mediums have become the new confessors.

Business is booming and this end of the world stuff does no harm either.

99% of what mediums and psychics do is BS pure and simple same as politics , psychologies and managerialism along with most other trades that use their tools on areas situated north of the human neck.

It's that inexplicable 1% that keeps the customers queuing up for more.

Randi is a sweetie his book Flim Flam has been the bogus medium's guide for years. The daft bat tells folk how to fake it so many do.

Thing is the bogus mediums don't get a living for long , you get evidence folk come back, sitters get nothing ; they go elsewhere.

Cold reading will only ever get you so far and almost as easy to spot as it is to learn.

There's not much that is bad publicity for our trade, even the tirades of these skeptic guys like Dawkins and co simply raise awareness and help to bring folk in.

Sign in to follow this