de_paradise

Pure Yin Black

I suddenly came to this theory that there are people who are some kind of self-sacrificing yin, dark, depressed train wreck people, perhaps (unbeknownst to all) so that others can become more bright. In society we view the energy going from the positive trying to fix the negative, but what if on a more subtle level, the roles are reversed, meaning the yin trainwreck negative person is drawing the other out of an entropy of just a mundane, regular amount of light. And this takes place according to some universal plan. So perhaps a karmic debt, if that exists, is owed to the person who I describe as the yin black trainwreck, who was the sacrifice.

Not a sure a if I make a the sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz5H3iVjAlw

To: any mod or Sean. Is it only me, or do others have probems loading topics, I get errors and stuff? DId you go budget on your hosting?

Edited by de_paradise

Not sure if this is what you mean but I once read that historicaly in some traditions and communities the scapegoat was a considered a special spiritual role for maintaining the psychological balance of a community, by holding onto the shadow emotions of the community the scapegoat is the only one with the power to hold this energy until the time people are mature enough to deal with it. For example most communities would have a shaman who would be outcast and feared yet utterly necessary for balance. In Celtic society they had 'sin eaters' who did the same thing. So it could be in modern society there are people still playing this role, you get all the so called spiritual people banging on about being positive while the reality is that the darker negative people are absorbing everyone else's shadow which is being projected onto them, so who is doing the real spiritual service here?

Thats exactly what i mean, except you expanded it more for me. Thanks. I was thinking about my own personal journey, of the people who gave me the most propulsion or fuel somehow to further myself along and it wasnt the positive types, really more like the modern sin eater shadow absorber type. A really weird twist is the people who I know and have in mind have first names that are mythically representative of that role.

I like you theory.

If you mix all different hues like paint you get black or a very dark color, but if you mix all the different colored wavelengths of light it turns pure white. Not sure if this has anything to do with the thread, but it seems odd how this can happen.

Balanced amounts of all wavelengths of light

complete the full spectrum to its fullest brightest expression

individual colors from pigments are partial expressions of the full light spectrum

because some wavelenths are absorbed or reflected or dissipated

which leaves only some of the the wavelenths

to be scattered back to your eye

pigment created colors Mixed in balanced proportions,and combined

trend the light scattered back to your eye gray

(which is a dim level of white.)

More simply put , pigments preferentially absorb

and that which they dont absorb we read as a color.

There are a lot of other considerations and color 'science'

is rather complicated , for instance the pigments in a blue eye are

the same brown ones in a brown eye and the percieved color is due to

diffraction. etc

Stosh

Edited by Stosh

you know if the trainwreck people would believe in something like this they would come to accept their existence in a better way, the same thing applies in how other people view them.. as it is they hate themselves and other people hate them aswell :P

if they would be seen as the carriers of bad karma it would be a positive attitude

Stosh, that was a very interesting and fabulous explanation. I appreciate it although I still do not really understand it :)

Stosh, that was a very interesting and fabulous explanation. I appreciate it although I still do not really understand it :)

I could try again to do better

and would be happy to If you wanted that

but really its not an important thing to know

unless you paint or do photography etc.

(which I do)

:)

Stosh