Sign in to follow this  
shaq786

Iron Body Training...How do I know I am doing it right?

1. How do I know I am training in iron body correctly?

Forget about using that line of seeking out professional instruction as each instructor has their own style of training but also most instructors are too far away, and plus I already have a system from Chris Lomas. My concern is long term...I want to be sure I am doing it right otherwise I hear you can get deformities, whole body inflammation and other damage. I still ejaculate once a week too.

2. Do I really need a dat da jow? In Chris Lomas's training vids he doesn't mention anything about dit da jow unless your practicing iron palm.

3. My muscles do feel sore from time to time. I only have had 45 training sessions so far, and so far I only bruised once. No significant pain that I can tell. I can touch areas of my body that were trained and it doesn't hurt so hopefully thats a good sign that I'm not hitting too hard. But sometimes I feel a deeper sensation in the muscle of minor pain(1, for a 10 point pain scale, where 10 is most painful). Is this normal?

Hi,

I've no direct experience of iron body training but, if you are concerned about it you do need to talk to someone with direct knowledge of what you are trying to train - not a bunch of anonymous internet people.

AFAIK Chris Lomas' material is top notch. You should contact him directly with your queries.

http://ironpalmproductions.com/iron-body-training

Cheers

Rob

2. Do I really need a dat da jow? In Chris Lomas's training vids he doesn't mention anything about dit da jow unless your practicing iron palm.

I did about a year and a half of Hung Ga and Wing Chun, and we used to do mainly forearm and shin conditioning (from what I can remember) on each other and on a wooden dummy. We were told to use dit da jow on our forearms and shins for all the bruises.

I don't know who Chris Lomas is or what kind of training you're doing. IMO, it might be a good idea to get in contact with Chris like others have suggested. Good luck with it :)

Sign in to follow this