Sign in to follow this  
tccii

The Science of Qi Healing

This paper was originally written for our students. We thought it might benefit the Taijiquan, Qigong, Kung Fu and Nei Dan community so we are sharing it as a free PDF download.

The Science of Qi Healing

A Survey of the Research and Benefits of

Tai Chi and Qigong Practices

by Ted Nawalinski, Sc.D.

Available as a PDF, free download

Edited by tccii

sure we'll send it to you, just follow a link or two and then give us your email address and receive our newsletter also :rolleyes: way to mine!

Yeah, I stopped at the weird-looking signup URL. I don't like signing up for Daoist things. Last time I did I ended up with lots and lots of spam, as well as the seminar promos and my inbox-fu leaves some to be desired.

Could you post it here TCCII? I'm convinced lots more folk will download it if you do.

Hi Joeblast,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We understand your concerns. Here are a few points to clarify:

We are offering this paper for free as part of our organization's service to the community. We prefer people not download it if they are not interested in the subject.

We use a professional email service (Emma) to handle the distribution. You may unsubscribe at any time. The unsubscribe link is in the same email with the file download link.

Best regards,

TCCII

Edited by tccii

Haha, haven't heard that one for a long time:-)

Very well might be selling stuff. But there's IMO/IME out and out selling stuff and the stuff of signups which is a whole n'other thing.

Thing is, I'm pretty interested in their pdf so I could go dig up an old hotmail addy for it. Not very community-minded of me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tccii

Ok, I just skimmed it. It possibly has some interesting facts for you, such as qigong accelerates the decompostition of hydrogen peroxide. It's written as if its a scientific paper yet selling something, with more footnotes than you would believe, mostly of other studies that claim to have some result for some disease. The "book" is 15 pages, reads like a grocery list, plus a big section for ads and footnotes. Alot is on tai chi, which i skipped. The entire thing is set up like a business, down to the monetization of the the youtube videos. Looks authentic enough, if thats your thing.

Edited by de_paradise

Sign in to follow this