digitalyogi

My Kundalini/Shaktipat Initiation

Guru Siyag claims to be the next prophet.

Guru Siyag's justification that he is the next prophet, the Comforter.

Apparently one of his disciples published news in here and other places stating that Guru Siyag had predicted World War 3 for 2011 and encouraged his devotees to get politically involved in Indian elections in 2009.

Are you kidding me? Is anyone falling for another would-be prophet and ludicrous apocalyptic doom seer?

If you get a shaktipat from a person like that, you do so at your own peril.

Even if anyone gets some benefit from this practice, something is seriously wrong in the context the shaktipat is offered. You cannot be sure that there is nothing negative transmitting to you.

My advice to everyone wanting to be absolutely safe is to get pure initiations and shaktipats only from Enlightened beings, and not samsaric beings who are still dealing with their delusions and impure spirit.

Edited by virtue
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That third link you posted is probably some ignorant disciple and/or malicious actor deliberately mistranslating what was said by Guru Siyag to get people politically involved. I strongly doubt Guru Siyag would encourage his students to get involved in politics, given what he has said in the past about fake spiritual teachers and money. 

As for him being the next prophet (whatever that means), I'm not qualified to make any judgement. However, I can speak with confidence regarding my experiences so far with the practice, which I've been doing on a daily basis for the past 5 years, and I can say that I've benefited tremendously both physically and mentally. 

Prior to getting initiation from Guru Siyag, I had numerous alignment issues in my shoulders which were frequently causing me pains in upper back and neck area, after I began to experience the spontaneous kriyas as a result of the initiation, my alignment problems gradually went away. Years of these spontaneous kriyas and pranayamas have completely transformed my body and consciousness in ways that will be impossible for me to describe.

And by the way, I never paid a single dollar to receive this initiation!! There are countless so-called "legitimate" Shaktipat gurus out there who charge people thousands of dollars for their retreats and run grotesque cults that exploit desperate people. Guru Siyag openly gave his initiation free of charge because he understood very well that people who suffer physically and mentally should not be asked to pay. He is the only Guru I have found that did not run a spirituality business. I would consider this to be one of the criteria for an Enlightened being. 

The samsaric beings/gurus that you refer to are the ones charging big $$$ for Shaktipat, that is if they can even do it properly!!!

I would also like to share something else. I have received numerous PMs from people on this forum who told me that they tried getting Shaktipat from other teachers but without any results. And when they tried the free initiation from Guru Siyag, they immediately began to have very profound experiences. 

EDIT: for anyone who wants to learn more about the purpose of these spontaneous kriyas, please read this - https://ourlightbody.com/index.php/part-iii-human-metamorphosis/chapter-6-all-about-kundalini/what-are-kundalini-kriyas

Edited by digitalyogi
  • Like 2

On 3/26/2019 at 7:57 AM, freeform said:

Are you still experiencing spontaneous kriyas?

Very much so, but very different type of kriyas these days.

On 3/26/2019 at 8:09 AM, JohnC said:

Digitalyogi,

How have things progressed?

Senses are very intense and heightened, have to watch very carefully what I eat these days. 

Much empathy in reading this thread.  I had a rather intense awakening some years back, shockwaves through all aspects of life.  Body nearly shut down a couple times.  Marriage was sent into spiraling seeming unrecoverable chaos.  Life upheaval in full cyclone mode, basically.

In the midst of this chaos... I woke from the fever dream that had become my foggy routine of robotic life.  First thing, I revamped my physical health that started with an overhaul of foods and soaps/toothpastes/clothing detergents and a regular fasting regimen.  Anything that went in, or on my body was scrutinized and chosen with care and a rather fierce love.

This was very effective and while my general practitioner was staggered by the shift in my blood chemistry after only 90 days, looking back, I perceive the physical was preperatory work that only scratched the surface.  Turned out the vast majority of my suffering was in another sphere.

Lately, (last few years) I have realized that far more impacting to my overall health than what I put in my body as food, or on my body as soap, is my mental environment... what i choose to put in my mind and what i allow myself to ruminate upon have a far deeper reach and greater impact on my health than any fast food pellet ever did.  When I got rid of broadcast television/cable/satellite, there was a powerful shift.  And I'm fortunate my job requires no computer time, so I was also able to take half year media fasts free from all manner of digital/social media as well.  The effects of these were staggeringly beneficial. 

I now regularly unplug from all media for weeks/months at a time.  The resulting inner calm and peace is beyond words.

Not diminishing the importance of healthy food and non-toxic topical soaps and clothing detergents/toothpastes, but sharing the pivotal beneficial work in my case, which seemed to stem from within, not without and was intangible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I have received many shaktipat during the past 15 years and done the various sadhana without result and even worst getting some negative effect in my life and health. Most of Guru from which I have been disciple have learn many thing to me but they was not able to send a genuine transmission,. I have done the mistake to receive false transmission or incomplete one as many western people, also many guru ask high fee.

When I have seen Gurudev on youtube ( Guru Siyag) for the first time I was very reluctant to receive such so called online deeksha, how it is even possible to receive a deeksha like that ? However I have watched first all the video and read his story on the website then tried and felt intense kriya after only 10mn of mantra chant then less need of sleep the night after the process.

During few days I have felt an intense purification and re-balancing of my energy.

I have followed the easy process of mental chant during daily life and 2 sessions of meditation each day. After only few days I have experienced the ajapa effect, the mantra has started to be repeated into me without any effort of mental chant. It was during the year 2017, I have emailed the Gurudev advanced disciple to know what to do and they have explained that is a natural process, I need only to focus on this ajapa sound until it transforms into something else. I have get more and more energy and bliss state since this time, I cant explain other spiritual experience as this is something very personal not to be share on a forum. Over the time I feel him as a protector guide who gives me deep inspiration. In my opinion this Guru is not only honest, he is a genuine siddha guru.

I do also other practice but I try to not do too much in order to keep balanced between all that I do. I follow the rule of 2 meditation per day and mantra routine.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Eclair Blanc said:

I have received many shaktipat during the past 15 years and done the various sadhana without result and even worst getting some negative effect in my life and health. Most of Guru from which I have been disciple have learn many thing to me but they was not able to send a genuine transmission,. I have done the mistake to receive false transmission or incomplete one as many western people, also many guru ask high fee.

When I have seen Gurudev on youtube ( Guru Siyag) for the first time I was very reluctant to receive such so called online deeksha, how it is even possible to receive a deeksha like that ? However I have watched first all the video and read his story on the website then tried and felt intense kriya after only 10mn of mantra chant then less need of sleep the night after the process.

During few days I have felt an intense purification and re-balancing of my energy.

I have followed the easy process of mental chant during daily life and 2 sessions of meditation each day. After only few days I have experienced the ajapa effect, the mantra has started to be repeated into me without any effort of mental chant. It was during the year 2017, I have emailed the Gurudev advanced disciple to know what to do and they have explained that is a natural process, I need only to focus on this ajapa sound until it transforms into something else. I have get more and more energy and bliss state since this time, I cant explain other spiritual experience as this is something very personal not to be share on a forum. Over the time I feel him as a protector guide who gives me deep inspiration. In my opinion this Guru is not only honest, he is a genuine siddha guru.

I do also other practice but I try to not do too much in order to keep balanced between all that I do. I follow the rule of 2 meditation per day and mantra routine.

So you don't need to sit in full lotus padmasana right? Waste of time is it? Or you just can't do it?

Yes you dont need to do full lotus. Efforts made for activating the Serpent Power by following various paths  are different from the siddha yoga tradition. There is different siddha yoga lineage. The Serpent Power (Kundalini) can be aroused by means of hatha yoga. In this yogic practice, various exercises like Pranayam Bandhas, Mudras and lotus padmasana are needed and  are to be performed under the direct guidance of the guru to have success and avoid harmful effect.

When the spiritual power is activated by a Siddha Guru through shaktipat ( shaktipat can be given through mantra or without it but in the lineage of Guru Siyag there is a mantra chant)  it enters the sushumna nerve (nadi) and start to awaken the inner kundalini shakti, the initiated has to do nothing else than sitting in whatever posture and chant the mantra given focusing the image of the guru into  ajna, from that it mays occurs automatic body posture, body movement and many others strange things who are in fact the shakti working into the body. During the daily life the sadhak keep mental chant until he attain the ajapa japa, automatic repetition. There is further steps by they are given directly through the daily meditation in a natural way.

In my opinion Guru Siyag has attained something that is very rare nowadays a kind of high subtle body, this is a subject not openly explained and I think that only the meditation can allow to understand that without to use the mental game.

Edited by Eclair Blanc
I wish to add some informations
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Eclair Blanc said:

Yes you dont need to do full lotus.... lotus padmasana are needed and  are to be performed under the direct guidance of the guru to have success and avoid harmful effect.

Thank you for confirming that my own private body posture is too dangerous to be performed without personal professional guidance.

Edited by voidisyinyang

On 5/19/2019 at 11:20 AM, Eclair Blanc said:

Hi Eclair, very happy that you have benefited from Guru Siyag's initiation and mantra. I also share the view that he is a genuine Siddha, as I have benefited tremendously from his guidance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would like to apologize for my excessively accusing tone when I over one year ago presented some unfavorable articles about teacher called Guru Siyag. I don't know what is the truth of the matter nor how honest the linked articles actually are, but I should have been more careful and polite when presenting my concerns.

• Like 4

On 9/6/2019 at 1:09 AM, virtue said:

I would like to apologize for my excessively accusing tone when I over one year ago presented some unfavorable articles about teacher called Guru Siyag. I don't know what is the truth of the matter nor how honest the linked articles actually are, but I should have been more careful and polite when presenting my concerns.

Virtue, did you by any chance do the initiation?

On 2019/5/22 at 8:04 AM, digitalyogi said:

Hi Eclair, very happy that you have benefited from Guru Siyag's initiation and mantra. I also share the view that he is a genuine Siddha, as I have benefited tremendously from his guidance. 

Hello! I am too a practationer of Siddha yoga, I took Diksha in 2015, but I practiced it wrongly until this year I got in touch with some of Gurudev's courtesy discples, they taught me how to practice, and I too experienced Ajapa now.

For those who dont believe this mantra and Gurudev, I am pretty sure they didnt even tried chanting it for at least a week.

Otherwise they will experience Kundalini energy and they would belive. :) 

I recommand this website: http://gurusiyagyoga.com/ for further information about Gurudev Siyag and his yoga

Its a multilingual website.

We can also keep in touch and share experiences, I personally have gone through a lot of yoga kriyas,  feel energy stuck in my spine, my eating pattern have changed and I become more conscious about all things around me.

May Gurudev's grace continue bless us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2019 at 6:35 PM, Albert_Geng said:

Hello! I am too a practationer of Siddha yoga, I took Diksha in 2015, but I practiced it wrongly until this year I got in touch with some of Gurudev's courtesy discples, they taught me how to practice, and I too experienced Ajapa now.

For those who dont believe this mantra and Gurudev, I am pretty sure they didnt even tried chanting it for at least a week.

Otherwise they will experience Kundalini energy and they would belive. :) 

I recommand this website: http://gurusiyagyoga.com/ for further information about Gurudev Siyag and his yoga

Its a multilingual website.

We can also keep in touch and share experiences, I personally have gone through a lot of yoga kriyas,  feel energy stuck in my spine, my eating pattern have changed and I become more conscious about all things around me.

May Gurudev's grace continue bless us.

I have to say that being more conscious of other people's true intentions and behaviors, as well as my own behavior for that matter, has been a part of my awakening and spiritual journey all these years after receiving the initiation. I even notice this in animals now. 

Even if you do mistakes with Gurudev ask him directly into the silence of your heart and he will answer you, be patient as often we need time to be able to hear the inner voice and many doubt can raise. I have been in this case in the past and strong doubt can lead disciple to stop his practice but don't be discouraged. This path is different from other, it is based on Guru Disciple tradition of a Nath Yogi lineage branch. It is a Siddha way mean perfect divine way to enlightenment. As western people we use the mind (mental sphere) all the time and have trouble with such simple teachings ( watching a video and then do the 15mn meditation). But don't do this mistakes the simple teaching of Guru Siyag lead to very deep even limitless knowledge who come not from books or teacher but directly from the Guru within, the more you practice the more the kundalini will work through you and expand her power over your whole life. Guru Siyag teach that all the disciple can help each other at the beginning stage but it is better to ask to him directly, the Guru is within us not outside. External Guru are transitory body. As you know the physical body of Gurudev has passed away but his Immortal Body is present everywhere for those who seek really him.

Jai Gurudev !

• Like 2

On 1/18/2020 at 5:20 PM, Eclair Blanc said:

Even if you do mistakes with Gurudev ask him directly into the silence of your heart and he will answer you, be patient as often we need time to be able to hear the inner voice and many doubt can raise. I have been in this case in the past and strong doubt can lead disciple to stop his practice but don't be discouraged. This path is different from other, it is based on Guru Disciple tradition of a Nath Yogi lineage branch. It is a Siddha way mean perfect divine way to enlightenment. As western people we use the mind (mental sphere) all the time and have trouble with such simple teachings ( watching a video and then do the 15mn meditation). But don't do this mistakes the simple teaching of Guru Siyag lead to very deep even limitless knowledge who come not from books or teacher but directly from the Guru within, the more you practice the more the kundalini will work through you and expand her power over your whole life. Guru Siyag teach that all the disciple can help each other at the beginning stage but it is better to ask to him directly, the Guru is within us not outside. External Guru are transitory body. As you know the physical body of Gurudev has passed away but his Immortal Body is present everywhere for those who seek really him.

Jai Gurudev !

Very well said. The more you surrender to the guru within, the quicker the purification and progress. That has been my direct experience so far.

In this trouble time people can try this meditation and see by themselves if this work or not, the Sanjeevani mantra given by Guru Siyag can help. There is no claim just try for example for 2 or 3 month and see what happen or not. But as I said in this tradition faith is very important as this is the key who open the door of the Guru inside. In the Case of Guru Siyag his form is just human body and this body has passed away however the Sadguru is eternal.

In my case I have done meditation under the guidance of many Guru before to learn the Guru Siyag system, I had a lot of negativity towards him as I was not able to understand how such simple method is able to produce amazing result into the body first and then later on the spiritual level. Sometimes it can take time to see result saying 1 to 3 month depending on mental block, health issues and so on. After the gross part of the vehicle is balanced you start to have spiritual experience and at this stage the faith become bigger.

The first obstacle is to listen the mental who says this is too simple it will not give result or to feel anything rating few weeks. Faith, devotion, and persistence are the key.

On 5/19/2019 at 11:20 AM, Eclair Blanc said:

In my experience: It is not all about the teacher being able to transmit, but it is totally about what the student is ready and able to receive. 'Just sayn':)

• Like 1

Yes is exactly that what the student is ready to receive. Also seekers with a deep thirst for spiritual experience ( Anubhutis) read many books about the subject of yoga and when they start their practice of Siddha Yoga from Gurudev  or even other Siddha Guru  they begin to have high expectation of what they must experience. 

However according to the yogic tradition it is good to remember that such experiences are results of previous sadhana done during past lives. The spiritual experience doesn't follow a specific pattern and are different for each individual. That's why you can see someone having many kriyas, doing automatic pranayama/kechari mudras/asanas without have knowledge about them and other one don't have any of these experiences. This is the same for the energetic experience someone will feel tremendous energy current through the body and other one will not feel anything special at least during the first stages of the practices ( I think first month or year of daily practice) as pathway have to be clean before to be able to handle the kundalini.

Siddha tradition is all about Kundalini and the different way to awaken and raise it into the narrow channel some path are based on difficult penance and exercise other are much more based on surrendering on the Guru and/or the Shakti within.

The key of success is daily practice without expectation, only surrendering to the Guru without/within and soon or later you will feel a sudden unlocking of consciousness and other positive effect. It is just my thought about the Guru Siyag path and other Siddha Yoga from different lineage like those from Muktananda.

• Like 1