yondaime109

How exactly do I lift my testes?

Alright, I've been reading mantaka chia books. I'm a bad guy.

Anyway, How do I lift my testes up? Please answer. Just leave it at that. No big discussions please.

From what I've learned...the way to begin is with gently contracting the anal sphincter. Indians call this ashwini mudra...and Taoists sometimes call this the lower magpie bridge (the upper magpie bridge is the tongue touching the roof of the mouth mudra...both of these mudras help to connect the front and back channels). When this muscle is contracted, it will pull open the perineum point.

After that is mastered, you can move on to lifting or contracting the entire pelvic floor, which will include the perineum muscle. This will cause the genitals to visibly shrink inward (if you're looking at it, which would be weird). The testes are barely lifted visibly (once again, why are you looking, lol), so to tell someone to lift their testes up is kind of misleading advice.

And then you can progress to attempting to pull the pubic bone (which is slightly above the genitals) back inward toward your spine, in addition to everything else.

Of course, after that is pulling the navel in towards the spine...the uddiyana bandha in yogic terms. Taoists use this one in reverse breathing, on the inhales.

I don't think there are any exact rules here, this is just how I view the progression.

Edit: Also, it's important to have a personal teacher with Taoist alchemy and similar types of methods. I take no responsibility for any harm that comes to you from practicing these things. They can have a powerful subtle effect and potentially destabilize you.

Edited by turtle shell
  • Like 1

wha? you just pull them up. its like asking how do I lift my arm? you are basically pulling up via the bundle that includes the vas deferens.

make sure you be gentle and dont do it too hard or too often, lest you damage yourself.

Contracy anal sphincter breathing in. Hold it bring Qi forward to perineum... Breathe out then in bringing Qi to scrotal sac... And breathe out.

The focus on testicles breathe in and focus 'up'.

Practice around 10,000 times.

HTH

Edited by GrandmasterP

Contracy anal sphincter breathing in. Hold it bring Qi forward to perineum... Breathe out then in bringing Qi to scrotal sac... And breathe out.

The focus on testicles breathe in and focus 'up'.

Practice around 10,000 times.

HTH

What do you mean by forward to perineum if it's behind the scrotal sac?

the perineum is technically the entire pelvic floor. you can differentiate between that, the anus, and the prostate.

Good way to find out who your real friends are.

:-)

I don't know if I need that kind of friend. ;)

But really, what are the benefits of pulling the boys up? I know fear will do it protecting the jewels in dangerous situations, cold will to keep the reproductive system warm, ejaculation will cause I guess we don't need to do any advertising after the act.

Old MA cultivation. Avoids damage to the old Crown Jewels.

You are bringing the Qi via a small reverse loop right at the bottom of your microcosmic circulation from anus via perineum to scrotal sac the up, round, down and repeat. They'll go up eventually. Once they do move up, send the Qi back up backbone and around in the normal way.

It's getting the beggars back down that's a problem sometimes.

Or you just try to pull your abs toward the spine and automatically your cremaster muscle will be activated. So you do that a lot of times and soon you will be able to feel cremaster muscle isolated, and then VOILA.

When I was in the high school in second grade I trained a little shaolin wushu and the teacher told us stories how monks can pull testicles into abdomen so I practiced and in a month of every day fooling around I succeed it. But it has its consequences.

You want to lift your huiyin point, your testes will follow when they see fit.

Don't know if Chia explains this. If he doesn't, I'd tell him he should. Met a couple of ex-Chia guys who feel compelled to run to the bathroom every fifteen minutes as the chief practical outcome of their training.

• Like 2

LOL, you got that right buddy. Busiest room in his London centre is the John.

:D

While we're on London -- do they use "buddy" to address a female there? ^_^

When I was in the high school in second grade I trained a little shaolin wushu and the teacher told us stories how monks can pull testicles

Yeah, when I did some Northern Shaolin years ago this Shaolin monks training video used to do the rounds. I discovered some of it on youtube a few weeks ago. The iron eggs training section always used to make me smile; rather them than me :P

I discovered some of it on youtube a few weeks ago. The iron eggs training section always used to make me smile; rather them than me :P

Hmnnn perhaps another reason why monks don't have children.

The end bit, where the guy in orange retires to his cell , doubles over grasping his cobblers and screams so loud they can hear him in the next county; has been edited out.

• Like 1

Ive been waiting for someone to suggest, grabbing ones Hanes ,and contracting the biceps

:)

Stosh

Hmnnn perhaps another reason why monks don't have children.

The end bit, where the guy in orange retires to his cell , doubles over grasping his cobblers and screams so loud they can hear him in the next county; has been edited out.

:D

This looks like the whole of the video. It won't tell you how to lift up your testes unfortunately although, on the plus side, you get to see that guy hang himself (demonstrating iron throat, not trying to end the pain lol) after being repeatedly kicked in the groin :o

Edited by Reed

:)

(all life is suffering and then you die ,over and over and over till you just want it to end)

;0

Edited by Stosh