Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Manifestation, Law of attraction

There's so much wrong with it that I probably shouldn't comment further:-)

However, I will.

- The 'universe' is not your personal catalogue. Neither BTW is the earth or nature and until we stop believing this crap (as well as other crap about being 'saved') we will continue running it ragged.

- LOA leaves huge door open to uncompassionate beliefs and behavior. The cancer patient has 'attracted' their illness (so no, we don't have to change anything about the products we use in our environment or the foods we eat) . The abused child has 'attracted' the abuse (so no, we don't have to be outraged and intervene) The burden of 'responsibility' is placed on people upon whom it should not be.

- Instead of awareness, it promotes magical thinking (no I don't need to learn anything or study) and a lack of critical thinking (I don't need to understand anything about myself or anyone else, just 'mote it be')

• Like 2

The "law" of attraction is not an absolute cosmic law, but rather a cosmic tendency, which is the closest thing to a universal law we can get to.

Thats my idea of it :D

You go out looking for friends you find some.

Go out looking for trouble and it's there waiting for you.

Think lucky and you'll feel lucky.

OK you may not be lucky all the time but you're enjoying waiting for luck to come.

A smile is a frown turned upside down.

No one in their right mind imagines cancer sufferers brought it on themselves. Even the lifestyle diseases like boozer cirrhosis or smoker lung are a lottery some beat the odds some don't.

Anger is cancerous. It eats away joy. Better to aim for happiness cos then it tends to meet you halfway.

I've been reading and watching a fair bit of stuff about this lately. Personally, I don't really see anything "wrong" with trying to draw what you want into your life experience, as long as you remain humble about it and give back to people/the world/the universe in return. If such a thing as your "life's purpose" exists, I doubt it involves being poor, slaving away and struggling to get by, but (and this is a very broad generalisation) rather having the freedom to do the things you want to do, the things you enjoy, as long as it's not at the expense of others.

That's just my opinion.

I STRONGLY disagree with 90% of you!!

I've (and many others) manifested quite a few things. It doesn't work for most people because they forget the most crucial step which is to LET GO and DETACH yourself from the object of your desire.

I'm surprised that people who believe in chi, astral projection, and the after life quickly reject the idea of manifestation and law of attraction. Seriously, They all fit in the category of metaphysical science.

You guys have little knowledge of it and should do more research on the subject.

I've manifested a girlfriend by writing down the exact characteristics I've wanted her to have on a piece of paper, It took me a few months but the second I LET GO I attracted her into my life.

That, My chi pals, was no coincidence!

Do not underestimate the potential of your powerful subconscious minds!!!

• Like 2

Life's purpose is the path of realization. Everything conspires to that direction. Things in the material plane of ours just fun attractions. Manifesting and law of attraction are about self realization, just dumbed down for general public to understand in their ego-centric understanding. Free stuff, wow! Its like a hook, but once you got the hook, its stuck, and if you keep manifesting, your mind will transform and will get onto the path. There is no other way. Material death is just a marker for another start. Beckwith is the guy to listen to as far as manifesting,

• Like 1

this is new age bunny thing

loa is true but new agers have made it like GOD

i mean seriously, for them everything is loa

i mean just tell them that this thing happened

and they will say you must be vibrating in a wrong way ..hahahah

for them there is no benefit in enlightenment because they think they are already enlightenment

they think that they dont need to get out of this birth and death cycle

because everybody's life purpose is to fulfill their desires, using loa obviously

Edited by nine tailed fox

I agree with yondamine.

There is a lot of power in manifestation, would you rather be broke, have nothing you want, etc just because you think manifestation is for "new age bunnies"

Yeah sometimes its taken overboard, but so is everything, so is taoism for some people, so is buddhism.

I have also "manifested" many things

Edited by sinansencer

There's so much wrong with it that I probably shouldn't comment further:-)

However, I will.

You are good at reading energy levels.

- The 'universe' is not your personal catalogue. Neither BTW is the earth or nature and until we stop believing this crap (as well as other crap about being 'saved') we will continue running it ragged.

Law of Attraction is utterly fair here, If you hold a vibrations that are in synchronistic alignment with the world being raped by your fellow humanoids, it is you who is co-creating that world. However, if you align with the fact that all people are born good, and no one intends to have the world being harmed in any way shape or form, then you will be given that truth. You will synchronistically align with that reality, like the frequency of a radio channel. The frequency you vibrate at determines the radio channel you shall receive.

- Instead of awareness, it promotes magical thinking (no I don't need to learn anything or study) and a lack of critical thinking (I don't need to understand anything about myself or anyone else, just 'mote it be')

Yes, it promotes magical thinking with absolutely no shame does it tell everyone they don't need to learn anything to be who they want to be. Infact, people don't want to learn or study. Why do they do it? In order to get a job they don't want. Why do they get it? So they can do the work they don't want to do.

I'm telling you, better to live a short life and LIVE IT, then to live a long life that has not been lived. Just be yourself.

Law of Attraction is not about what is normal, which is why allot of people judge it as "magical" for lack of better terms. Law of Attraction is about what is NATURAL. And I totally agree with you that the very basis, the very foundation of this universe we live in is ABSOLUTELY MAGICAL, BEAUTIFUL, MIRACULOUS. I always call it an impossibility in motion.

That's why no matter how much you hate life lovers, they'll allways love ya right back. Cause you're magic :wub:

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

Could you define "Let Go" ?

Whay do you mean by that.

Being completely detached from it, Not thinking about it anymore, And not caring about the universe giving it you. This is why desperate people find it very hard to obtain the things they want so dearly.

They are constantly sending messages out into the universe that they don't have what they want and so the universe manifest that. But when you let go of that this allows the universe to give you what you want.

It is absolutely possible to become a millionaire and win the lottery when LOA is used correctly. Ironically, Due that lack of understanding of LOA, It's very random and you never know when it'll actually work

You are good at reading energy levels.

Law of Attraction is utterly fair here, If you hold a vibrations that are in synchronistic alignment with the world being raped by your fellow humanoids, it is you who is co-creating that world. However, if you align with the fact that all people are born good, and no one intends to have the world being harmed in any way shape or form, then you will be given that truth. You will synchronistically align with that reality, like the frequency of a radio channel. The frequency you vibrate at determines the radio channel you shall receive.

Yes, it promotes magical thinking with absolutely no shame does it tell everyone they don't need to learn anything to be who they want to be. Infact, people don't want to learn or study. Why do they do it? In order to get a job they don't want. Why do they get it? So they can do the work they don't want to do.

I'm telling you, better to live a short life and LIVE IT, then to live a long life that has not been lived. Just be yourself.

Law of Attraction is not about what is normal, which is why allot of people judge it as "magical" for lack of better terms. Law of Attraction is about what is NATURAL. And I totally agree with you that the very basis, the very foundation of this universe we live in is ABSOLUTELY MAGICAL, BEAUTIFUL, MIRACULOUS. I always call it an impossibility in motion.

That's why no matter how much you hate life lovers, they'll allways love ya right back. Cause you're magic :wub:

lol good post

The problem comes when you have unconscious intents which conflict with what you are trying to manifest. The conscious mind is just the tip of iceberg.

The problem comes when you have unconscious intents which conflict with what you are trying to manifest. The conscious mind is just the tip of iceberg.

The unconscious is much like a weaved pattern that you have been knitting. Like a fugue, filled with melodies that spiral around one another forming specific harmonies and resonances within your vibrational being.

In a sense, if reality were sound, you could call it an echo. You are hearing your echo and singing together with your own echo in harmony, creating new resonances as you go. Melody upon melody. The unconscious mind is not anymore outside of your consciousness just as the mirror reflection on the wall is not anymore outside of you. You don't go to the mirror and say "HEY UNCONSCIOUS MIRROR! I have absolutely no control over you, please smile so I can smile too!" The mirror will never smile for you, untill you decide to smile, consciously. The unconscious mind has NO CHOICE but to follow allong. It has no mind of its own, no free will.

Being completely detached from it, Not thinking about it anymore, And not caring about the universe giving it you. This is why desperate people find it very hard to obtain the things they want so dearly.

They are constantly sending messages out into the universe that they don't have what they want and so the universe manifest that. But when you let go of that this allows the universe to give you what you want.

It is absolutely possible to become a millionaire and win the lottery when LOA is used correctly. Ironically, Due that lack of understanding of LOA, It's very random and you never know when it'll actually work

Exactly, reality cannot reflect back to you the having of what you want, if you are desiring the having of what you don't have. You can never have what you don't have, NEVER. That is the secret. The only way to get it then is surrendering to already having it and no longer fighting what is right in front of you. All of existance is right here and now as you, as existance itself. You exist, always have been and always will. That is utter surrender.

Desire itself contradicts the having of what you want. Appreciation on the other hand does not contradict the having of what you want. Allowance does not. Love does not. That is why existance itself is made out of unconditional love, because existance is by very definition all inclusive. It is everthing.

In a sense, we exist here and now as existance itself. Allot of people try to become that which exists not. For example, they want to be the future, which does not exist here and now within existance. You are always here and now. What desire is doing is trying to not-exist. This can never be done, because we are eternal. We can exist as wanting to not exist, but we can never exist as non-existance, because non-existance itself does not exist.

Here lies the key and proof to the power of surrender and the truth that surrender is the only way that leads from bondage to freedom (unless you are already free, in which case you are even free to choose bondage and you are fully allowed to do so). You have to surrender to your eternal existance as all of existance here and now. You enter the singularity, zero-point, observer, being, I am. You are all.

You begin to realize that you don't need a girlfriend in order to have one. Since you are both the person who has the girlfriend and the person who doesn't. Infact, you are even the girlfriend! You need nothing in order to be who you want to be but just allowing yourself to be who you already are. Surrendering to who you already are. Much like dying or falling into sleep. You fall into the person who has the girlfriend. You simply allow yourself to fall, by letting go. You do not try to let go, but you let go.

I hope this clears it up for most people, how LoA relates to the Art of Allowance.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The unconscious is much like a weaved pattern that you have been knitting. Like a fugue, filled with melodies that spiral around one another forming specific harmonies and resonances within your vibrational being.

In a sense, if reality were sound, you could call it an echo. You are hearing your echo and singing together with your own echo in harmony, creating new resonances as you go. Melody upon melody. The unconscious mind is not anymore outside of your consciousness just as the mirror reflection on the wall is not anymore outside of you. You don't go to the mirror and say "HEY UNCONSCIOUS MIRROR! I have absolutely no control over you, please smile so I can smile too!" The mirror will never smile for you, untill you decide to smile, consciously. The unconscious mind has NO CHOICE but to follow allong. It has no mind of its own, no free will.

Your unconscious is a bit like a computer, it doesn't have a mind of its own and only understands basic inputs and programming, but you are better off wiping the hard drive or doing a reformat or at least a defrag before you add a load of new programs. You don't have to of course but the system isn't usually as stable or efficient.

Sign in to follow this