Sign in to follow this  
Guest RBSA

Voice in my head .

Guest RBSA

Last summer , not this year ' s , a voice in my head told me i ' m a lemurian . Now i know about past great legendary civilizations one of them being Lemuria . I was stressing myself a lot then . Then there was still a voice like an oracle . I wanna hear it more often . I don ' t want push myself to agony limit in order to hear that voice . The idea of being understood by an outside , invisible and knowing about me entity is very comfortable to me . I know other cases like this too so maybe it is not a hallucination . Maybe it ' s real .

Did you mean to put this in Taoist discussion? cos it doesn't seem to have anything Taoist about it ... so I could move it if you would like.

Guest RBSA

Yes i actually meant putting this in Tao discussion .

What does it mean to mean a lemurian?

MIchael Winn talks about this I think, that you are either Lemurian or Atlantean.

What are the characteristics?

Guest RBSA

To be strong . This is the answer to your question . It just came to me .

Guest RBSA

So easy it was . 10x for your advice . But i still don ' t know using it as i want .

Guest RBSA

I ' m not strong though . Sorry but that was the answer of that someone from my head . :) .

OK so maybe it was a Lemurian just saying hello.

No big deal, if it pops back ask it what it wants. If it comes up with anything vaguely negative tell it to p*ss off. Anything positive then ask it for the next draw lottery numbers.

• Like 1

In my experience, entertaining these lines of thoughts can be dangerous.

I agree. We have 100's (1000's?) of thoughts going through our head. Songs get stuck there. We create long involved day dreams. There are times we are highly susceptible and odd things stick in our minds for decades. If its a positive thing maybe you can trace it out, but if negative, I think we should 'Move on, nothing to see here folks'.

The best mind is a quiet one, though as we approach it, random thoughts are amplified because they're happening in quieter environment.

Guest RBSA

Yes Apech , please move this topic to general discussion forum . 10x .

Sign in to follow this