SunLover

There is no point living on Earth when you refuse to acknowledge your point of origin from the Stars.

Earth is supposed to be just a temporary school of pain and suffering for every human soul on this earth. Do some research and you will understand that the true goal of all human existence is to experience so much pain and suffering that the human soul will say, "Stop! I have had enough pain and suffering on Earth and I now want to return to the Stars."

All of us have souls which are descended from the Stars which are in turn descended from the Tao. If you fail to look past the delusion that every aspect of our material life is nothing more than a delusion, if you fail to understand that your true home lies in the stars and not on Earth, then there is no point for any of you to continue living on Earth as you have truly forgotten your true purpose of your existence here on Earth.

I, of course, totally disagree with everything that was stated above.

I love life and all the pleasures that can be found truely living with the nature of the universe.

The delusion is that some believe there is a better palce for them in some never-never land and they fail to live. Instead they search out pain and suffering intentionally so that they can justify their imagining some other place exists for them after they die.

I call those "lost souls"

• Like 3

Earth is supposed to be just a temporary school of pain and suffering for every human soul on this earth.

the true goal of all human existence is to experience so much pain and suffering that the human soul will say, "Stop! I have had enough pain and suffering on Earth and I now want to return to the Stars."

No it isn't.

• Like 1

"Earth is Glorious". But humanity is far from being glorious.

You love life and all the pleasures that can be found within the nature of the universe. Do you love life as one of the billions of farm animals then who has suffered untold amount of physical and mental torture just to serve as meat and food for humanity?

Would you still enjoy life if you are a cow or pig who has your testicles pulled out or if you are a chicken being stuck in tiny coop with ten other chickens with no room to even flap your wings? Imagine being stuck in a tiny prison cell with ten other inmates with no means to get rid of your bodily waste and this would be the life of most chickens on earth.

Would you still enjoy life if you know you and others of your kind will die with a knife slit across your neck and your life-blood bubbling out of your neck wound till you will cease to exist no longer?

The only truly "lost souls" on this planet are those who refuse to acknowledge the hell of suffering and pain which they are in thus they would continue to delude themselves in this game of make-belief of marriage, work, kids with the hidden hope that some savior would come and change them and make things better.

But unfortunately things will never get better. Earth will only become more and more of an hell-hole from now on until Total Armageddon happens and the "lost souls" on this earth begin to get it that their life on earth is nothing but hell. Then these "lost soul" may have a chance to realize that earth is nothing more than a prison hell for humanity and humanity is meant to break free of this prison hell hole of an earth for good.

No it isn't.

Humanity will face the Armageddon Judgement of God soon. The Show will Commence on 21st Dec 2012. Mark my words well.

The Show will Commence on 21st Dec 2012

Book me 2 seats in the back row please. :D

Edited by adept

We only see what we want to see, in your case it is pain and suffering.

However I know how to cure you.

Be blessed by the power of Gangnam Style!

• Like 3

Hence the

"Humanity needs a little work though"

vegetarian myself - waiting for 98% of the world to develop empathy...

Though I think a large portion of the population are demonic beings...hah

ah... :/

ummm

Willful ignorance is complicity.... is evil.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

The full moon on 28 December falls in Capricorn in a conjunction with Pluto square to Uranus sextile to Saturn and quincunx to Jupiter. This algnment is always and indication of a major global crisis. The end of the year will ee diplomats shuttling between the world' crisis spots. TheUK enters a period of chaos and crisis with fears that Parliament may collapse after the winter break. The year ends on a more hopeful note although international tensions will not be resolved for at least another two years. Stock up on candles and long life foods colleagues. Nothing too awful but you'l maybe not want to do much shopping between end of December and mid January. Terrorist atrocities plus a pandemic of some sort possibly. May be all bollocks but sensible precautions prevent nasty surprises.

Humanity will face the Armageddon Judgement of God soon. The Show will Commence on 21st Dec 2012. Mark my words well.

I have marked your words and have considered them rediculous.

Please get some professional help before the end.

Life Is HELL. I don't think thats a Taoist view, it might be closer to some interpretations of Buddhism which interpret suffering as mans condition. But I think its an improper interpretation of Buddhism, in that its somewhat there but being in a different language the accent and exact meaning is not exact. Buddha and Buddhism can be pretty life and reality affirming.

Similarly you can throw Christianity into the same Life is Hell pot, but even that would be putting imo the wrong slant on it. The dichotomy isn't just in religion maybe individuals have to choose between Life is Hell and- not so much Life is Heaven, but life can be good or bad, or lots of both.

Edited by thelerner

Paid clergy of whatever path have a vested interest in making folk feel guilty or rotten so that they can flog em a remedy. Create the disease and patent a medicine for it. Very lucrative work hence they keep closed shops where only the favoured few get to wear the silly hats or frocks of authority.

Taoism's the only pristhood I have come across where every priest is effectively self employed and gets paid by service supplied if not necessarily results forthcoming.

• Like 1

I can't freaking believe this. Is anyone going to do anything to stop Tulku? Is there any doubt it's him? If not, is there any reason why "Sunlover's" comments in his previous threads, as well as this one haven't warranted banning? obviously he is a threat to others, he's actually said he will tear the faces off people. I really hope that the mods get serious about this. I'm certain that you are within your right, according to the terms of service to ban or suspend this individual if you have good reason to believe he is the same person you have banned previously. I hope you'll ban him and I also hope you'll track his IP and let the local authorities know what he's been saying so hopefully he can get the help he needs.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron

Hello Tulku,

According to God's Direct Contact, the vegan messiah Supreme Master Ching Hai, "the continuation of our precious planet has been extended for another half century and counting." This would contradict your mistaken notions about 12/21/12. Since She is not only a Master, but the Supreme Master, and is also God's Direct Contact, Her information is certainly more accurate than yours. I believe that your only hope for salvation is to immediately submit to and accept Her as your Personal Savior. Good luck.

http://www.godsdirectcontact.org/