Sign in to follow this  
peter falk

renewing the sitchin discussion

PLANET X IS A COOL TOPIC BUT WHAT IN MY HUMBLE OPPINION IS DA MAIN ISSUE O' SITCHIN SHIT IS, DA *GOD* O' DA BIBLE REALY WASNT DA SUPPREME GOD. IN FACT, IT WAS MOSTLY A GROPUP O' *GODS* OR POWERFUL BEINGS. ALSO, DA GENNETIC MANNIPULATION O' HUMANS IS IN DA SAME VEIN, WHICH IS ALSO EVIDENT TO DA EYE, JUST TAKE A WALK ON HOLLYWOOD BLVD N YA'LL SEE ALL KINDA CROSSBREEDS (APES, RATS, RABBITS, DOGS, SWINE + HUMANS). ALL YA NEED IS AN ESTHETIC FEEL TO DETECT THAT. DA BIBLE IS DA BOOK O' THIS JEALOUS ANGRY *GOD* WHO MANNIPULATED HUMANS N SPLIT EM IN TWICE N MIXED 'EM WITH ANIMAL FORMS. I HOPE I AM WRONG N IF SO, GOD FORGIVE ME, BUT I AM AFFARID I AM RIGHT.

ALL DA SCIENCE FICTION FLYIN SAUCER SHIT IS REALY SECCONDARY TO THIS TOPIC, IN MY HUMBLE VIEW.

IN FACT, ONE O' SITCHIN'S MAJOR FAULTS IS TURNI EVVERYTHANG INTO A TECHNOLOGICAL DISPLAY, HE DONT KNOW THAT AN ASCETIC CAN FLY THRU DA POWER O' HIS PRACTICE N CAN PERFORM MAGIC WITHOUT NEED FOR MATTERIAL TECHNOLOGY. SO SITCHIN IS A BULSHITER TOO, BUT WHAT HE SAYS BOUT DA BIBLE BEIN A SUMMARY O' MUUCH OLDER SUMERIAN TEXTS N DA BIBLE'S *GOD* BEIN A BUNCH O' LESSER *GODS* IS NONNETHELESS ACCURATE.

BYE NOW,

RONNIETSU MAHASALAMI

RJ

yer absolutely right. although sitichin isn't exactly the first person to point this out. other writers have indicated the derivativeness of the bible from other stories, etc. he was the first to make clear the "falseness" of the biblical god. an hispanic writer who calls himself the Venerable Master Samael Aun Weor said this in some of his books back in the 70's. i think what he avcers is that yahweh is a false god but jehovah is the real deal.

i'm not sure if he's right, but i really don't care either as it doesn't affect my pursuit of immortality. the concern is the public fraud that's being perpetuated by the mainstream christianity.

Sign in to follow this