Lindelani Mnisi

Definition of happiness

It means lighthearted jesting about an innocent misspelling

Lime soda with fig newtons

wanting it to continue and having it do so

:)

Stosh

Happiness is the natural state of being because to be unhappy one needs to think of things that make one that

Unhappiness is the natural state of being because one can't off the bat think of things that make one happy

Being fully engaged, is a piece of it. When we're really playing we're all there; at work, we often wish we were somewhere else. Beyond full concentration there's a light heartedness to it. A feeling this is good, this all I need, I could be here forever, though thinking and analysis may break the spell.

Laughing til your face hurts, falling in love, adrenaline rush, lazy Sunday morning, dancing in the kitchen, learning new tricks, helping someone out, warm bread from the oven, thinking spot by the creek. Lots of fabulous ways to be happy.

• Like 1

Cheese and Onion Crisps.

Very nice when you just really fancy something savoury to nibble but just really can't be ersed making a proper snack.

Raindrops on roses are nicely happificatory too.

Although many would say that I'm still young in years, I can say with confidence that my definition of happiness has come to evolve as I have grown and matured:

When I began to truly give interest to matters of the spirit and matters of the heart, I believed that happiness came from being able to find success and find the material things I desire.

As time has progressed, I've been given favor from the universe: I've been given anything and everything I could have wanted, I've met successes that I thought would bring me happiness, but, now that I've become independent and am now living on my own, I see that the only thing I was feeling was a constant pressure to strive and meet expectations.

I'm a student now, and I'm in the place that my journey has brought me. I no longer measure happiness as what I have or what the things I've done can bring me, but I have begun to gauge happiness by my ability to be content in my current state.

Who can say how I will feel in the years to come? Who is to say that what I say carries any weight? Well, the answer to these questions, I guess, is the same as the one to the question posed in the original post: I don't know, but I am not opposed to my circumstances. ^_^