Sign in to follow this  
GrandmasterP

It's all in the stars I tells ye

The Full Moon on 29th October this year falls in Taurus, in an opposition to Saturn. Venus is opposed and Mercury is square Neptune. The situation looks to becoming complex and confused. This could be a time that favours mystics and visionaries and the headlines may be dominated by religious leaders. Governments will be afflicted by scandal, ciontradictions and muddled policies.Northern Australia may suffer violent storms and the government there may fall or be damaged by arguments about immigration.

For those of you who like a flutter on the gee-gees. (Big Taoist fancy is gambling)

The Cesarewitch Handicap at Newmarket may be won by a five-year old favourite whilst the Cambridgeshire Handiocap may see a three-year old carrying 9st 1lb victorious.

Good Luck.

:)

• Like 1

On the other hand, one could lay out in the grass in the evening, watch the movements of the stars, realizing we all are star dust, and understand that nothing matters.

• Like 1

Probably all bollocks and I don't give a stuff about Australia [once the penal colonies closed it lost any utility] but let's see if those gee-gees win.

• Like 1

Not me saying that Lindi tis the stars as foretell it. I just posted that scry to check back and see if it was accurate and pass on a couple of hot astrological tips for anyone who, like me; enjoys the occasional punt on the horses.

I only recently have gotten somewhat deeply into astrology. As a result i understand the nature of my overall being, better. Astrology is a great facet for one who seeks to gain further knowledge along their spiritual path.

Well it's as good as the next method of scrying and in these parts it has a bit of history. Tables I use were forst published in 1697 and the almanak has been on sale in England (to those who know where to buy it from) every year since then without any break in publication ever.

Bit like Taoism, if something as been around for quite a long time and folk still swear by it then there's probably something in it.

Just wish via scrying of te stars I could get my own lottery numbers and predict winning racehorses (before the race) more accurately.

I'd be off on my gold plated yacht around the Carribean and you could all come too.

As it is I'm 60 and still working for a living.

Stars n Shamanism bring in a nice side income but a cool big win onthe lottery would be so much better.

One lives in hopes comrades.

:D

Maybe the stars are the reason why ive been feeling like something is pushing/pulling me almost physical(as if they were targeting my soul) far back into the air, lately, at random moments

Well it's as good as the next method of scrying and in these parts it has a bit of history. Tables I use were forst published in 1697 and the almanak has been on sale in England (to those who know where to buy it from) every year since then without any break in publication ever.

Bit like Taoism, if something as been around for quite a long time and folk still swear by it then there's probably something in it.

Just wish via scrying of te stars I could get my own lottery numbers and predict winning racehorses (before the race) more accurately.

I'd be off on my gold plated yacht around the Carribean and you could all come too.

As it is I'm 60 and still working for a living.

Stars n Shamanism bring in a nice side income but a cool big win onthe lottery would be so much better.

One lives in hopes comrades.

:D

Somewhat related. I bought a 'farmers almanac' for where I live (very cheap) and was pretty impressed with all the weather forecasting. Seems to me we have on the one hand, the dudes (and dudettes) sitting with their satellite stuff (which is just really like being able to see a bit further away than everyone else) and then there's the 'traditional' dudes (and dudettes) with their book of semi-poetic descriptions of 'if this tree does this this day then weather is this' on very specific days.

I would like someone to put the predictions of the almanac and the satellite people side-by-side on some website and do scientific comparisons.

Good idea. I always slightly suspect that our long range weather forecasters for all their spiffy technology actually just consult the almanac and then tell us what it says. We tend to plant according to it. Never really done any different so don't know if we do better or worse than anyone else and we have good years and bad years same as everyone. It is good for moon phases and tide tables as well and those are handy as we holiday across a tidal causeway so need to know when we can and can't arrive in order to cross safely.

Sign in to follow this