Sign in to follow this  
SunLover

Are All Individualities Equal? Individuality of a Genius vs Individuality of an Idiot

Individuality is Good for a Genius trying to evolve himself above a race of Idiots.

Individuality is Bad for an Idiot trying to devolve himself from a Genius into an Idiot.

So are all Individualities Equal? Obviously not.

Individuality is extremely useful in the hands of an Evolved Genius as the Individuality of a Genius can Evolve an entire race of living beings.

But Individuality is extremely dangerous in the hands of a Devolved Idiot. whose Idiotic Individuality can Destroy and Devolve an entire race of living beings.

So you wanna earn your individuality?

Work on yourself to become an Evolved Genius first and then maybe the Gods will reward you with your own Individuality.

Edited by SunLover

It seems to me that the most dangerous person is the genius without an evolved compassion who is lead by his head rather than heart.

• Like 1

It seems to me that the most dangerous person is the genius without an evolved compassion who is lead by his head rather than heart.

The most dangerous person is the idiot with the evolved compassion but without the corresponding wisdom of the head to put the compassion to good use. Compassion is good but not all the time. Sometimes cruelty is a better teacher than compassion in teaching idiots who refuse to evolve themselves into enlightened, evolved geniuses.

Both pain and kindness has its place in teaching humanity the lessons of the universe. I know for my pain caused by the cruelty of others has taught me more than kindness by others ever had. What's the dharma lesson again? To offer your other cheek to your enemy who slapped you?

Edited by SunLover

I rather have grandiose delusions than to have the pathetic lowly delusions held by most people which is that humans are nothing more than human farm animals whose sole purpose in life are to work like slaves, eat like pigs and breed and shit like dogs.

There are others who don't feel the same way. They'd rather not have delusions, and mental disorders...they'd rather be calm, and just think that they are human. Do what they must to get by and enjoy life. Not waste time/energy/their health calling other people dogs or idiots.

You're kind of preaching to the choir here about having a higher purpose. We are not sitting around discussing how great it is to be slaves, and how we just took a huge dump after breeding, or something. Haha! You're at a forum of cultivators. Many who follow the Tao.

People who will try to help you when you need it...

Hello Sun, :)

Lets say you are right,

In what ways should we work?

How should we improve ourselves?

Maybe we will have to see whether individuation is a means or an ends here.

In the end of the day, humans got to eat, sleep and shit.

Even geniuses gotta do that (I think)

What are geniuses and idiots anyway?

Geniuses are those who abhor the typical mass-media and government indoctrinated definition of human existence. Geniuses are those who know that humanity has a potential far far greater than just enjoying life through eating, shitting, having sex and slaving like an animal. Geniuses are those who see the masses as the ones who truly have mental disorders and delusions in ignoring their god-given potential to transform themselves into a much higher race of beings and instead limit themselves to a pathetic existence no different than that of farm animals.

What are idiots? Idiots are those who disagree with how Geniuses think. Period.

Edited by SunLover

Before claiming that geniuses are superior to the idiots, look abit closer. Does not excellence and intelligence depend on the foolish, the morons to be what they are. If you want to commune with the gods, how should depending on anything help?

More often than not, the one's claiming to be brilliant are the idiots, creating havoc, and the truly brilliant realize how little they know.

Even better is to look even closer: What is knowledge? Does a genius know much or little? The most idiotic things in the world have been implemented by the worlds smartest men. Because they think they know.

From Tao Te Ching; Chapter 20

Give up learning, and put an end to your troubles.

Is there a difference between yes and no?

Is there a difference between good and evil?

Must I fear what others fear? What nonsense!

Other people are contented, enjoying the sacrificial feast of the ox.

In spring some go to the park, and climb the terrace,

But I alone am drifting, not knowing where I am.

Like a newborn babe before it learns to smile,

I am alone, without a place to go.

Others have more than they need, but I alone have nothing.

I am a fool. Oh, yes! I am confused.

Others are clear and bright,

But I alone am dim and weak.

Others are sharp and clever,

But I alone am dull and stupid.

Oh, I drift like the waves of the sea,

Without direction, like the restless wind.

Everyone else is busy,

But I alone am aimless and depressed.

I am different.

I am nourished by the great mother.

Some people think Hitler was a genius, he had higher ideals for mankind than just mundane life and strove to achieve it, he believed in a form of Darwinism where we are meant to create a race of superhumans. Then there were highly intelligent Nazi doctors and scientists who used their genius to experiment on people and create weapons of mass destruction. How did these people use their lives and the gifts they were given except by adding to the pool of pain and suffering.

Valid points...

Seeing the potential, did the genius reached that potential?

Higher race? did the genius became one of such?

If so, then there's nothing to worry about humanity.

If no, then the genius should reach that potential first.

But if there are two geniuses and they disagrees with each other then

from your definitions; both of them are idiots.

:)

One might ask if we are not all brilliant. Very few are blessed with both intelligence and wisdom.

In my book, the only mark of genius is silence.

Tao Te ching, Chapter 71

Knowing ignorance is strength.

Ignoring knowledge is sickness.

If one is sick of sickness, then one is not sick.

The sage is not sick because he is sick of sickness.

Therefore he is not sick.

Edited by hagar

Evolution is a word for species and dna. Evolution is driven by reproduction and the drive of individuals to spread their dna. No reproduction, no evolution. You should find a different word.

You have to also take into account the question whether idiots should be treated well or bad. I would say that the more genious you are the more compassion you have for the idiot and the better you understand the reasons why you should treat them as equals. If you treat an idiot well he will learn good values and get a good vibe of the world, after that he will start spreading the word.

So from a practical point of view having an attitude that sees geniouses as somehow higher does not really work or result in anything good. As humans we are all equal and this is the only way we can all one day become geniouses. It might take a few lifetimes though :P

Evolution is a word for species and dna. Evolution is driven by reproduction and the drive of individuals to spread their dna. No reproduction, no evolution. You should find a different word.

What about spiritual evolution?

What about spiritual evolution?

It's still driven by the urge to reproduce. The drive to reproduce beyond the preconceived limits of the past and spread the DNA beyond the flesh, into the unknown. The sexual force is still at play even there. To infinity and beyond! :)

Intelligence is an ability to gather new lessons and retain them

Genius requires intelligence and novelty

the lessons can be either 'good or bad' ones though

Wisdom is knowing that which best in the light of present circumstance

with a view on past circumstance

Although the human animal has a sex drive that fulfills reproductive requirement

in some cases , that same drive has a degree of freedom from fulfilling that

concieved purpose.

One can oversimplify the human experience to be all about reproduction

but thats as much imaginary construct as the pattern called plaid.

The pigments really are there , no doubt

the pattern is subjectively there and objectively there

but the pigments do not have purpose unto themselves to

comprise the pattern.

Sexes exist , drives subjectively exist , and the purpose is imaginary consruct.

JMO..

Stosh

Edited by Stosh

Sign in to follow this