DreamBliss

Looking for texts on portals and crossing to other realities

I am looking to borrow, or inherit, any books I can get my hands on that cover portals. Specifically how to find them and how to physically travel to other realities through them.

Unrelated to spiritual texts I am also looking for good, relatively new maps of Oregon, Washington and California. Planning a bike trip next year and need maps that cover the roads.

Thanks! I'll post here if I have a book to pass on -

- DreamBliss

Recently http://www.amazon.com/Josephine-McCarthy/e/B004PRDM72/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

I fell across some more 'sciency' stuff prior to that that I'm trying to find but can't right now. But IMO it was same old same old 'choices made at this juncture, lead to that juncture' kind of thing. So not really 'portals' per se.

Not to be a BB, but given the situation, what do you want a portal for?

Thank you for the suggestions and link!

Yeah I kind of throw people with this whole idea. Well I kind of throw people in general. But I'm serious, I intend to physically travel from this reality to another one, and, should I get through some crap I'm dealing with right now I will also continue my efforts to astral project and cross into the other planes energetically.

There's a lot out there and I intend to experience as much of it as I can -

- DreamBliss

It's not a book, but the podcast Dream Yoga teachings of Samael Aun Weor posit that they created a base in the astral plane you can get to and interact with 'masters' through dream yoga. I think the method is of dream work is valid, I can't vouch for there system though. And I think dream work is powered by increasing every day awareness and gaining some qi gong 'juice'.

edit: Adept has a cautionary warning about it in the post below mine. I've listened to a few of the podcasts but didn't do the practice. I think he has more experience with it then I and it be wise to read his cautionary note.

Edited by thelerner

Checking out the podcast, took a chance and ordered the book after reading some of the stuff at their website. Well there goes what little money I had..

- DreamBliss

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Secret-Soul-Out-Of-Body-Experiences/dp/006251671X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353681028&sr=8-1

This is pretty much an astral travel/portals set text in mediumship development studies.

You can get the flavour via the pretty generous 'look Inside' facility on Amazon UK.

Not to everyone's taste but if you can find a cheapo second hand copy might be worth a looksee.

HTH

Edited by GrandmasterP