Sign in to follow this  
ran

I Googled Sperm Palace

Ran,

Welcome to the Sperm Palace!

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave..." :)

-Yoda

Mantak Chia's earlier works are amazing. I dont have much of his new stuff so I cant speak on it but his old stuff is usually right on in my experience too.

Welcome to the Bums.

Greetings, Ran!

Chia was one of the first teachers to get me interested in Taoist practice. Some people on this forum whose opinions I respect have major disagreements with Chia, but I am still grateful to him for teaching me the basics behind semen retention, multiple male orgasms, and the micro cosmic orbit.

Despite the marital troubles you mention, I found your post very inspiring. Now, in my late thirties, I finally have found a partner with whom I can see myself enjoying such blissful energy exchanges well into our golden years. Thanks for re-affirming such possibilites for me!

Best of luck as you seek the Way which is most fruitful for you and yours.

Peregrino

Thanks all, for the greetings, and for the humour, Yoda.

I am looking forward to getting to know you Tao Bums.

My dear friend, based on the informatiuon that you've provided, you're in a very bad place in terms of attainment of CCO. Simply put, DEEP COMMITMENT is prerequisite. Based on your stated actions, you don't have it. I'm very sorry to inform you of such. Life is short, choices are few. Let me make the advisable course of action clear for you...I suggest you choose to commit to something unrelated to your ego.

With respect to your question regarding whether you've experienced a CCO....my dear friend, it's a non-ambiguous experience...would you wonder whether you'd been struck by lightning?...and it continued for an hour? How much supplication of your ego have you experienced? Years? Decades? What's been the quality of that supplication? Point is CCOs don't come easily. My dear friend.

Edited by xenolith

Sign in to follow this