Lucky7Strikes

If anyone hasn't watched the tv series, I strongly recommend it. Its portrayal of Aang as the child like and unworldly spirit but with ties to the world was perfect. The entire list of characters was one of the best I've seen in any tv/movie medium. Fans of Daoism and Eastern culture will definitely be enthralled with how they presented Eastern history, images, and philosophy for children.

Also it's hella fun! :D .

• Like 5

It is a very deep cartoon with very powerful themes and messages. I enjoyed it immensely.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen
  • Like 2

It is a very deep cartoon with very powerful themes and messages. I enjoyed it immensely.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Agreed. Wasn't sure about it at first but it just kept getting better and better. Definitely a reccomended show for me.

• Like 1

It certainly is by far the best story, character development, philosophy I have ever saw in any movie or tv series. I like Legends of Korra too. It is also very good because characters are older then they were in Last Airbander and the series are in some ways deeper because characters have more mature emotions and more mature questions are broth to light.