Marwan

Be a better person

Hey..

I have signed up here to help find my way back to the Universe. Been.. 'different' for about a year and a half now. With the misguided world now, finding awakened people is difficult. So I have come here to help guide myself with the right techinques. I listen to myself but.. you gotta have the balance between worlds. I currently live in the beautiful land of Australia.

Edited by Marwan

Welcome Marwan.

How different and why?

Seeing awakened as a good state shows that you certainly aren't asleep.

QiGong is a nice gentle cultivation. Eight Strands of Silk Brocade is just complex enough to make for interesting leraning and as you improve you technique each day you will feel noticeably 'better' in all sorts of ways.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

Enjoy.

Excuse my lateness as I have been too busy with myself to return here, maybe the time is finaly right.

Different in a way that compares shallow to deep ocean. A fish that spent its life trying to dig a hole in the shallow water and suddenly realising that it was not even yet in the waters. I need to cleanse my hands and the roots must be changed; the fruits i came to bear are toxic.

@Protector

They look like you and me, that is, with one eye.

-----

Searched the forums and tried to join chat, both with no luck.

Is it possible to change my 'display name'?

Who would i need to send a message to?

Edited by Marwan

They look like you and me, that is, with one eye.

Searched the forums and tried to join chat, both with no luck.

Is it possible to change my 'display name'?

Who would i need to send a message to?

Hi

It can be hard to find people on chat. The best way is to create a new post in the General Discussion area saying 'I'm heading to chat now'. People see it and you can get an interesting often international bunch.

Display name?? Yours seems fine, but you might want to scroll down the page to Forum & Tech Support and create a new post asking about name change.

You might have something with the concept of one eyed enlightenment.

Yours

Michael

Hi there,

It has always been like that, don't you worry. :) The difference between now and the past is more people today on Earth. As the Buddha once said: saw beings with little dust in their eyes and those with much dust.

I live in Brisbane. How about you?

Regards.

That is true... I live in Gold Coast. It's not really my type of place (Too much drinking, partying, heads inside their Tv shows. But anyway you gotta do what you gotta do.

How is it in Brisbane?

Hi

It can be hard to find people on chat. The best way is to create a new post in the General Discussion area saying 'I'm heading to chat now'. People see it and you can get an interesting often international bunch.

Display name?? Yours seems fine, but you might want to scroll down the page to Forum & Tech Support and create a new post asking about name change.

You might have something with the concept of one eyed enlightenment.

Yours

Michael

I found some people on chat and they lead me to the 'namewagon change" thread. Been a few days, havent gotten a reply yet.

I'm slowly finding my way.

Edited by Marwan