Sign in to follow this  
Lindelani Mnisi

Friday the 13th

Friday 13th, leap year, etc. What can you guys tell me about these sort of things. Is a leap year really the greatest chance of encountering a spirit? Are there special days whereas the spirit is more loss? And whats up with santa claus and the tooth fairy?

I think Friday the 13th comes from the day the Catholic Church tried to murder all the Knights Templar as they had become too powerful for their liking, so if you want to see real scary forget the horror movies look into the real life history of the Catholic Church.

Strange. Friday the 13th will be on Saturday this month.

Yes Jetsun, that is my understanding as well. But the king of France had a lot to do with that too.

NUMEROLOGY!!!

*cue numerology theme song if there is one*

12 is the number of a perfect team and number 13 is the number of death :D

13 is also part of the team but when 12 becomes that, the 13th person has to leave or die so the team could work at the perfect proficiency

You know how Jesus and the apostles were 13 and Jesus died

There is an argument about how many knights were behind the round table but there are 13 most known and important ones

Chinese zodiac has 12 animals in it but the story mentions 13, the Cat was tricked by the Rat and became a loner who hates the Rat and chases it.

So in short, 13 is a loner number that has no place in this worldddddd

But cats are cool

Or 13 is the number of transcendence?

JC "died" though became an Immortal haha

You have 12 constellations ... with you in the middle earth ... 13

It is the hidden the mystery

hm Cat as 13... meow that is interesting

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Oh, I thought it was scientists they tried 2 kill bt alright. So is the grim reaper 13 years old, hehe just kidding :P. Oh so thats why 13 is such a big deal. Plus its the first to have 'teen'

We have months and years that start on relatively random days. Jan 1 has no astronomical correlation. OF course, a year is basically a trip around the sun and we throw in leap years to keep it stable. We have 12 official months even though closer to 13 moon cycles in year. Friday(Frigga, Venus) is a woman's day and women cycle with the moon.

Sign in to follow this