SunLover

Giving up love of small sparks for the Love of the Sun

I have always tried to compare the differences in theories between different spiritual paths. One thing which i have come to realize is that there is always this highest spiritual figure in any spiritual paths.

Christianity has the Creator and his Angels, Saints and Archangels.

Taoism has the the Tao/Universe and its three wise ones and lower level creator gods.

Buddhist has its Adi Buddhas, the 5 buddhas and the lower level bodhisattvas.

The idea of enlightenment and evolution is to reintegrate yourself with the Creator or TheTao/Universe or Adi-Buddha.

http://www.theganden...tm_medium=email

God-realization is the highest spiritual experience that a person can have. It occurs when he/she realizes continuous oneness with the Supreme Principle of The Creator and the bliss that accompanies this state.

When you achieve God Realization, the bliss which you experience, the continous bliss which you will gain upon integration with your God Self will outshine any bliss which you will ever achieve in the material world,

You can compare the Happiness and Bliss of God Realization to the Flame of the Sun while any happiness gained from material relationships with your spouse/partner/parents/children/family is comparable to just a small spark generated by flint and tinder. So you can imagine how much more powerful and blissful the Love with God is compared to love with ordinary mortal beings.

The question is this though. If the Happiness, the Love and Bliss of God Realization is so much more infinitely powerful and higher than any happiness and bliss gained from material relationships with your spouse/partner/parents/children/family, isn't it a logical and sane choice to throw away any and all relationships with all other mortal beings outside yourself and only engage yourself in a Love Relationship with the God/Buddha/Tao inside you?

Isn't it a sane and logicial decision for you to give up your love of small sparks for the Love of the Sun?

This is why I think Samsara and the world will end very soon. When every human being encounters such Love, such Bliss when God finally appears on this world after this year, no human being would bother getting married or having children anymore. in fact, upon discover how beautiful, how peaceful, how blissful God is, don't be surprised if everyone starts abandoning their family in pursuit of God Realization.

I have always tried to compare the differences in theories between different spiritual paths. One thing which i have come to realize is that there is always this highest spiritual figure in any spiritual paths.

Christianity has the Creator and his Angels, Saints and Archangels.

Taoism has the the Tao/Universe and its three wise ones and lower level creator gods.

Buddhist has its Adi Buddhas, the 5 buddhas and the lower level bodhisattvas.

The idea of enlightenment and evolution is to reintegrate yourself with the Creator or TheTao/Universe or Adi-Buddha.

http://www.theganden...tm_medium=email

God-realization is the highest spiritual experience that a person can have. It occurs when he/she realizes continuous oneness with the Supreme Principle of The Creator and the bliss that accompanies this state.

When you achieve God Realization, the bliss which you experience, the continous bliss which you will gain upon integration with your God Self will outshine any bliss which you will ever achieve in the material world,

You can compare the Happiness and Bliss of God Realization to the Flame of the Sun while any happiness gained from material relationships with your spouse/partner/parents/children/family is comparable to just a small spark generated by flint and tinder. So you can imagine how much more powerful and blissful the Love with God is compared to love with ordinary mortal beings.

The question is this though. If the Happiness, the Love and Bliss of God Realization is so much more infinitely powerful and higher than any happiness and bliss gained from material relationships with your spouse/partner/parents/children/family, isn't it a logical and sane choice to throw away any and all relationships with all other mortal beings outside yourself and only engage yourself in a Love Relationship with the God/Buddha/Tao inside you?

Isn't it a sane and logicial decision for you to give up your love of small sparks for the Love of the Sun?

This is why I think Samsara and the world will end very soon. When every human being encounters such Love, such Bliss when God finally appears on this world after this year, no human being would bother getting married or having children anymore. in fact, upon discover how beautiful, how peaceful, how blissful God is, don't be surprised if everyone starts abandoning their family in pursuit of God Realization.

The buddha is already here, God is already here. Thus, he will not appear some time in the future, being now. Perhaps what truly shines through is the innate perfection of the human being as-is rather than some other thing.

• Like 1

The buddha is already here, God is already here. Thus, he will not appear some time in the future, being now. Perhaps what truly shines through is the innate perfection of the human being as-is rather than some other thing.

Exactly what I was going to say. God is not distant, it is humanity which pretends it is distant from God.

It's the small sparks that light up the dark path to the distant sun.

The Sun is shining everyday. How can any small sparks be so arrogant that they dare to claim they light up the path to the Sun?

Don't curse the darkness.

Light a candle.

You need to get out more SunLover. There's someone out there right for you.

The pain of broken relationship heals and we can each of us learn from past mistakes.

The universe is sublimely indifferent but the sparks on this side of life are both comforting and fun.

Maybe that's why we're supposed to experience and enjoy them.

Cultivate towards positive change. Unhappiness is a negative choice. Positive alternatives are available.

Eight strands of silk brocade QiGong set is an excellent place to start.

Enjoy.

:-)

Exactly what I was going to say. God is not distant, it is humanity which pretends it is distant from God.

God is inside of all of us, true, but there are forces of darkness which pervade this planet which prevent us from God Realization unless we spend lots of efforts, time and energies in doing so. However, from the time we were born, every one of us in every country and every culture on this planet has been taught to chase happiness outside us. To look for happiness in wealth, career and especially marriages, man-woman relationships and having children.

None of these external things, which all of us know by now, will ever bring as as much Unlimited Happiness and Bliss as God Realization. This is why the enlightened sages of ancient greece and china and india retreated from the material world. This is also why such sages refuse all offers of political power, wealth and women from emperors and kings looking to hire such sages as advisors.

Of course, these enlightened sages will reject everything of the material world. When you have experienced the Unlimited Happiness and Bliss from God Realization, When you have experience Love and Happiness and Bliss the size of the Sun, how can any small spark, any mortal woman or man or child give you the same amount of Love and Happiness and Bliss which God gives you?

The governments and elites of this world wanted this Divine Truth to be shut down. Because they know that the world's population would stop making love and giving birth to future slave children if everyone is focussed on God Realization. Cos the next step after inner God Realization will be outer God Realization. To be both a God in the physical sense - Superman, Immortals, whatever you call them.

To deny man, any man, the prospect of God Realization is the biggest sin of all. It is a bigger evil than killing your own parent or your spouse or children, If a murder kills millions and billions of human beings, the murderer's sins will still not be as great as the man or woman who dares to hide the prospect of God Realization from any human being. To Hide God from any Human Being, this is the Biggest Sin of all.

• Like 1

Don't curse the darkness.

Light a candle.

You need to get out more SunLover. There's someone out there right for you.

The pain of broken relationship heals and we can each of us learn from past mistakes.

The universe is sublimely indifferent but the sparks on this side of life are both comforting and fun.

Maybe that's why we're supposed to experience and enjoy them.

Cultivate towards positive change. Unhappiness is a negative choice. Positive alternatives are available.

Eight strands of silk brocade QiGong set is an excellent place to start.

Enjoy.

:-)

I have already found the someone who is right for me. He is inside me all along yet I have travelled the 7 seas looking for someone else or something else outside of me because I have been brainwashed just like everyone else. I am sad not because of broken relationships. The pain of broken relationships is nowhere as sad as finding out you have lived a life of Lies, you have wasted all your time and energies on Lies all your life.

Whoever said you need anyone else outside of yourself to live a complete and happy life, No married man or woman with children I have ever met is happy not unless he or she has achieved God Realization. But then when you have achieved God Realization, what do you need a spouse or children for? This is the real trick of the dark forces. To hide away from the true source of Happiness and Bliss right inside yourself by brainwashing all of us that the only true path to Happiness lie in fake BS concepts like Twin Flames and Soul Mates.

Why do you think Hollywood and all the media companies of every country in the world spend so much time and energies on making love movies? And not one single movie has been made about a man or woman findling complete happiness because he or she abandon everything in his life in search of God? Because the governments of this world want to distract us from God Realization!

You all wanna know how the Love with God feels like? Listen to this music and focus on the Love from this Korean Paul Potts when he is belting out this Ballad.Then Imagine the Love from God to be a trillion zillion times infinitely more powerful and blissful than this Love emanating from this singer. You will understand what i mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXiDQ6f-jUg

I shall cultivate tonight with intention that you might find happiness SunLover.

You are amongst friends here.

Anger is unnecessary and restricts Qi flow.

Sleep well.

The Sun is shining everyday. How can any small sparks be so arrogant that they dare to claim they light up the path to the Sun?

How long are you going to live without any sparks while looking for your sun?

What to keep you from becoming depressed?

Is endless bliss all you seek?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Everywhere I look

Maybe I don't want bliss or feel good or something

It seems like every modern spiritual path out there is about feeling some bliss and being finally content with everything

Qi Gong and Yoga is done to feel good without using anything material

Immortality for removing suffering and stopping reincarnation

Happiness is what everyone is moving towards, but everyone is just an addict

Everywhere I look

It seems like every modern spiritual path out there is about feeling some bliss and being finally content with everything

Why do you do horse stance?

Why do you do horse stance?

To moooooove forward

It's sort of an opposite from what everyone else is doing

The whole path was used by fighters long ago to survive, I found it when I was the most threatened and now I just go along because there's nothing else better

• Like 1

Small sparks are the sun, things you burn grew because of the sun and when you burn them up it releases the sun. Some day even the sun will burn itself out and die. I do not see this as cause for despair, but nothing to get blissed out about either.

The irony of horse stance is it is boring, it is not blissful, yet if you could outlast the sun in horse stance. Now that would be god realization.

Indeed. Suns are stars just like those 'tiny' sparks you see in the sky, and even a sun is nothing compared to the universe at large. They only look small because you are far away. They only seem bright because you are too close. In the middle of it all, it's just right.

The irony of horse stance is it is boring, it is not blissful, yet if you could outlast the sun in horse stance. Now that would be god realization.

It's not just boring, it's painful!

But I started doing it, too.

I shall cultivate tonight with intention that you might find happiness SunLover.

You are amongst friends here.

Anger is unnecessary and restricts Qi flow.

Sleep well.

Please cultivate with the intention that I will achieve God Realization immediately.

That is all I beg for nowadays.

I don't care about wealth or health or man-woman relationships anymore.

My heart has now become so empty whenever I come across material desires or happiness stemming from fulfillment of material desires.

How long are you going to live without any sparks while looking for your sun?

What to keep you from becoming depressed?

Is endless bliss all you seek?

Once you tasted a bit of the Sun, you will never have any desires for sparks again. I tasted a bit of the Sun a year ago, just a bit and even that bit brings me so much more happiness and bliss than any spark of happiness which has ever happened before to me in my life.

No sexual orgasms which I ever had before in my life comes even remotely close to the brief moments of God realization which I experienced. As long as I can't achieve permanent God Realization now, I will always be depressed. All I seek now is endless eternal bliss. Yes this is all which I seek.

Everywhere I look

There are different levels of Happiness. You can either strive useless for the material external desires in life which will only generate momentary sparks of happiness or you can rise above the level of common men and seek Permanent God Realization which will bring you happiness, love and bliss the size of the Sun. So yes, I am an addict to Happiness but I am an addict to the permanent, ever-lasting happiness.

What material thing in your life is ever immortal? All things die in life, All relationships die, All marriages become broken through divorce or death, Children grow up and leave you, You cars break down, Your pets die, Your parents die.. As long as man is trapped in Samsara, He can never find perpetual happiness. Why seek sparks of happiness which are impermanent? If you want Happiness, why not seek Permanent Reunion with the Source of Happiness Himself?

Small sparks are the sun, things you burn grew because of the sun and when you burn them up it releases the sun. Some day even the sun will burn itself out and die. I do not see this as cause for despair, but nothing to get blissed out about either.

Yes when i talk about the Sun, I am talking about the Central Sun in the centre of our Universe. The Source if you want. Yet you are right about the sun dying one day for all things will die. Even your family, parents, spouse, partner and children will die one day. So why cling on to sparks which will die one day when what we should do is to seek permanent union with the Sun (Source)?

No sexual orgasms which I ever had before in my life comes even remotely close to the brief moments of God realization which I experienced. As long as I can't achieve permanent God Realization now, I will always be depressed. All I seek now is endless eternal bliss. Yes this is all which I seek.

The thing about God Realization is, you have to be that Sun. Begging for it, craving for it will not make it so. You must have the face of the Buddha to see him, and you must create your own eternal bliss.

It's funny how normal people care about worthless things that don't last forever. Kid has a toy and he's happy, if an adult has a toy then he thinks it's stupid. A toy is practically useless, it's only good for playing around when there are much better things including the "sun".

People can live off of almost nothing but they still want more, and it's easy to have more because it's possible to give almost any value to almost anything. This makes it easier to make someone happy, even if for a while.

There is really bliss thing out there but reaching it is loosing everything else, including the world and humanity. It is loosing the chance to be sad or angry and to suffer. Out of infinite possibilities, many of them get closed off.

I've read of a Buddhist temple where monks used to practice a type of meditation that makes one only feel happiness. It became a forbidden type of meditation because monks would go into mountains and meditate without nothing to eat. They don't feel like eating because that would interrupt the meditation and so they just die happy.

You can't do anything when you're dead and you're safe when you're not doing anything. You might avoid the bad outcome of a marriage and wont get hurt by the things you love but you will also deny the love in the first place. Wont worry about someone far away and wont be sad when someone leaves. You will just be driven to have a glorious suicide somewhere on a mountain.

People get born, they meet each other, they laugh and cry, and this pattern keeps repeating. Everyone keeps running in a Samsara hamster wheel, not being able to outrun suffering, but that's also the place where perpetual happiness happens. When there are people living, they can both love and suffer.

The thing about God Realization is, you have to be that Sun. Begging for it, craving for it will not make it so. You must have the face of the Buddha to see him, and you must create your own eternal bliss.

Many humans have achieved God Realization on this planet before. If other people can do it, so can I. If I have to be The Sun to achieve God Realization, then so be it.