Trunk

I recuse myself from...

hey Community, :)

For those of you that don't know me, I'm a moderator here at TTBs. :)

I think it's appropriate and serves community clarity that I recuse myself, publicly, from moderating any issues that might arise regarding the below schools (teachers). My involvement (or tangential involvement) with these schools makes it unseemly for me to moderate re: them ...

Hard Light (Mark Griffin)

Dragon Gate Sanctuary (Chris Matsuo)

Eastern Internal Arts (Jenny Lamb)

Kunlun (Max Christensen)

- Trunk

• Like 5

Yep. I excuse myself from recusing ... or something .... lol.

I don't belong to any group which is active on here ... in fact the only way I know of Max, KAP and so on is through this site.

I study Ancient Egypt and have Tibetan Buddhist affiliations ... if I think of any thing or body that I would have probs modding about I'll do as Trunk has done.

• Like 1

apech i seem to remember you were once called the most inocuous one

i knew there must have been a reason for that.

when i played chess most of my moves were inocuous

Nice to see attempts at keeping moderation fair. Seems that moderation here has been nice lately (unseen or at least uncontroversial). Appreciate it, Trunk, and no hard feelings from any scuffles before.

• Like 1

apech i seem to remember you were once called the most inocuous one

i knew there must have been a reason for that.

when i played chess most of my moves were inocuous

Yes ... or was it most obnoxious one ?... I can't quite recall. Rook to Queens Bishop 4 (or something).

Yes ... or was it most obnoxious one ?... I can't quite recall. Rook to Queens Bishop 4 (or something).

nice move apech

but rooks are really better placed on the seventh rank or behind pawns or something

Turtle Shell,

I was actually thinking about you earlier today, hoping I could contact you ... in that I felt the 'real' connection that we had was back when we were communicating well and that I value, respect, think of you essentially in that way ... and just that (we all know) sometimes things get in an awful tangle here. I hope that we can at least remember each other in that way.

.. no hard feelings from any scuffles before.

Likewise, and thank you.

regards,

Keith

I felt the 'real' connection that we had was back when we were communicating well and that I value, respect, think of you essentially in that way

Likewise...the scuffles were all just misunderstanding. Just clouds in our sky.

• Like 2