dc9

meditation with aneros(prostate sex toy) to unlock kundalini?

For anyone who doesn't know, the aneros is sort of like a buttplug that you just leave up your butt. You don't use your hands to move it, you just contract your muscles in your pelvis area. It can lead to very intense orgasms, but it takes quite a while for most people to get any pleasure from it.

i bought one recently, and it gives me some amount of pleasure, but not the intense mind blowing multiple full body orgasms that leave you shaking and crying for hours that i've read about. Apparently it takes a certain amount of awareness and discipline to reach that point. Some people have reported that after reaching that point, they're able to experience spontaneous orgasms throughout their day without the aneros, without any stimulation. As if reaching that point of mastery unlocks something in the brain... kundalini, perhaps?

What do you guys make of this? Is this a legitimate path to unlock kundalini energy?

Btw I know this might sound absurd, but please keep an open mind...

You might want to try running a grounding wire to the buttplug while you meditate.

Other possibilities are e-stim which uses the same technology as the Aneros but is electrified with very low voltage DC current. A quick search online will reveal some very creative applications. :o:lol:

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

Er, not to be, er. But women have fingers. Just thought I'd put that (out) there. No pun intended:-)

• Like 3

Please share this form with us

It sounds great...even if you aren't a teacher, could you please share what the moves are (maybe in another thread)?

well i would love to show it but i wouldnt know where to begin ?

i dont have a way of filming it and to be honest would be abit uncomfortable doing that !

ill see if i can get some kind of description down of it , but no promises

whats the 30 day mentorship ?

Er, not to be, er. But women have fingers. Just thought I'd put that (out) there. No pun intended:-)

the most absolute blissfull non ejaculatory full body orgasms i ever had where with my partner and her magic finger !

total nervous system release , total energetic blockage release :wub:

ive split with her now , gutted ! :(