dc9

meditation with aneros(prostate sex toy) to unlock kundalini?

For anyone who doesn't know, the aneros is sort of like a buttplug that you just leave up your butt. You don't use your hands to move it, you just contract your muscles in your pelvis area. It can lead to very intense orgasms, but it takes quite a while for most people to get any pleasure from it.

i bought one recently, and it gives me some amount of pleasure, but not the intense mind blowing multiple full body orgasms that leave you shaking and crying for hours that i've read about. Apparently it takes a certain amount of awareness and discipline to reach that point. Some people have reported that after reaching that point, they're able to experience spontaneous orgasms throughout their day without the aneros, without any stimulation. As if reaching that point of mastery unlocks something in the brain... kundalini, perhaps?

What do you guys make of this? Is this a legitimate path to unlock kundalini energy?

Btw I know this might sound absurd, but please keep an open mind...

Edited by dc9

I have heard of this product before, it is a prostate stimulation device. I recommend against using these things, alot of people invest all of their efforts in just wasting their sexual energy, the orgasm with never awaken the sacred Kundalini, unfortunately there are a lot of people that think this is possible, who try and fail, Kundalini awakening is done through sexual union between a couple (man and woman) who are genuinely together in a relationship, the awakening occurs through non-orgasmic, non-ejaculatory sexual union, specific mantras can/are used during the sacred union.

Those people who are having those orgasms you speak of are wasting huge amounts of energy, that energy needs to be cultivated via transmutation (single person pranayama) or alchemy (working with Kundalini together with your partner) and directed up towards the Pineal Gland which is the seat of the soul, awakening Kundalini is a conscious process, not a mechanical one, it cannot be done with a device, learn Pranayama if you are single or Alchemy if you have a partner, you will get better and genuine results. If you need to know more, just let me know.

• Like 1

If you would actually like to unlock Kundalini you should go to a KAP seminar. My understanding is that this is something there methodology focuses on. Sticking a toy up your ass to trigger kundalini doesn't strike me as an intelligent way to attempt this....

http://kundaliniawakeningprocess.com/

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen
  • Like 3

From what I understood the kundalini unlocks itself naturally and in its own time, if you're following a path of meditation, right living, spiritual practise, etc. They usually advise against attempting to coerce it. Although, that said, there is a whole subset of yoga called kundalini yoga, but that comes with its dangers.

to the OP, have you considered that the stories of mindblowing multiple full body orgasms are just hype for marketing purposes?

i mean the prostate can be great, but those accounts might be exaggerations.

• Like 1

as a user of aneros in the past i can say that if it is multiple non ejaculatory orgasm you seek then it is a good device to begin to awaken the prostate , then once awakened you do not need the device anymore , you simply tune into your prostate.

but in regards to an energetic awakening its not gonna get you there ,

yes some people on the aneros forum are energetically aware ,

but these people where aware before using the aneros,

others feel energy for the first time through this process ,

but the general focus is on multiple orgasm not spiritual cultivation.

Obviously , it is nice to be able to have multiple inner orgasms (especially if you havent had them before !)

and they do release alot of blockages ,

i was at an andrew barnes workshop , who learnt from nityama the tantric mongoose

(who is one cool quite advanced energetic dood !)

and he claims full body energetic orgasm resets the bodys nervous system ,

and lets alot of crap out , i have found this to be quite true also ,

you can get to the point where tears and laughing take place in a total release.

Yes it is using energy , but how many people on here are that far into there practice they dont orgasm in any ways ?

Edited by ronko

No, it's not a marketing hype. The intense mind blowing multiple full body orgasms are real.

If you read enough taoism books, you might realize that some type of butt plug was employed by some practioners. It might speed up the process.

dc9, I'm sure you're aware of the aneros forum. It contains lots of useful information.

If it doesn't work well for kundalini purpose, at least you can prevent prostate cancer.

Edited by hydrogen

Orgasm on it's own isn't enough. Even powerful energeticly stimulated ones that flow throughout the body.

as a user of aneros in the past.....

......and lets alot of crap out

:D

Sorry, couldn't resist it !

• Like 1

i do know of the aneros forums, but like someone said, i'm skeptical on how much people there are just hyping it up. I've personally never come close to experiencing anything as intense as some of them claim. orgasms that last for several minutes that are so intense that they make you laugh and cry with pure ecstasy... not even close to that.

i figured orgasms of that nature are getting pretty close into a meditative trance territory. and also, it takes a lot of mental discipline of "letting go" in order to have those orgasms, supposedly.. so i figure maybe this all goes hand in hand with some type of enlightenment?

i do know of the aneros forums, but like someone said, i'm skeptical on how much people there are just hyping it up. I've personally never come close to experiencing anything as intense as some of them claim. orgasms that last for several minutes that are so intense that they make you laugh and cry with pure ecstasy... not even close to that.

i figured orgasms of that nature are getting pretty close into a meditative trance territory. and also, it takes a lot of mental discipline of "letting go" in order to have those orgasms, supposedly.. so i figure maybe this all goes hand in hand with some type of enlightenment?

I think equating learning to relax enough to get badass orgasms with some type of enlightenment is stretching things a bit too far.

"Letting go" is a useful skill for almost any discipline or activity. But just because you have to "let go" to make something work doesn't mean it's some hidden back door to enlightenment.

Also make sure you know what you're supposed to be "letting go" of.

• Like 1

If orgasm is the key to enlightenment then imagine how many people should be enlightened by now? Restraining the sexual impulse in my opinion will contribute greatly to reaching elevated levels of consciousness, orgasm will drag the consciousness down into the lower levels, this has to be clearly understood! It's difficult to achieve this because the impulse is strong and we are generally not disciplined enough to overcome our temptations so we are overpowered by them quite easily, the point is not to suppress it but to transmute it, reaching the orgasm is not the same as transmutation, it is more akin to spending.

Peak energy, transmutational possibilities, potential realizations, seeing into mind's true nature, the complete dropping off of the 'small self' --- all these occur at the crest of the orgasmic wave.

Try it (for a period of weeks), bring yourself to the point of orgasm, and then cease all further stimulation, dropping all urges to climax, and please share your first couple of experiences, if you wish... would be interesting? :)

On a secondary level, this practice hones discipline, and discipline is the forerunner in many things of significance that we want to do and achieve in life, all the more so in regards to spiritual cultivation.

• Like 1

I just tried a session for the first time in weeks. During those weeks that i took a break from the aneros, i was practicing my mindfulness and meditation throughout my everyday life.

It's extremely hard to "let go" when dealing with feelings of sexual sensations. I would start feeling some pleasure, and no matter how much i try to be mindful of the present, i would always find myself longing and craving for the pleasure to be stronger.

I think if i could successfully let go of my cravings and stay in the present despite feeling such strong sexual feelings, my mindfulness muscle would be a lot stronger and i'd be closer to true enlightenment. you guys agree?

also, C T, i've given up ejaculating for now because i'm trying to practice my mindfulness. sexual cravings aren't that tempting anymore now that i'm more skilled at staying in the present moment. But i find myself being a LOT nicer to pretty girls lol. like, i would just start smiling like crazy and want to talk to them and it's not even lust. I'd feel this lovey dovey mushy feeling.. i think it's the beginning of infatuation and crushes. probably a bad thing.. i don't like that side effect, i might give it up and start having orgasms again. but gonna try it for another week or two and see what happens.

also, C T, i've given up ejaculating for now because i'm trying to practice my mindfulness. sexual cravings aren't that tempting anymore now that i'm more skilled at staying in the present moment. But i find myself being a LOT nicer to pretty girls lol. like, i would just start smiling like crazy and want to talk to them and it's not even lust. I'd feel this lovey dovey mushy feeling.. i think it's the beginning of infatuation and crushes. probably a bad thing.. i don't like that side effect, i might give it up and start having orgasms again. but gonna try it for another week or two and see what happens.

Loving women is never a bad thing. :)

Loving women is never a bad thing. :)

i already have a problem of getting strong crushes really easily on pretty women who show signs of attraction to me.. without even going on a date with them. just falling heads over heels in a very short period of time.

i'd rather not make that personality flaw of mine even stronger lol.

i already have a problem of getting strong crushes really easily on pretty women who show signs of attraction to me.. without even going on a date with them. just falling heads over heels in a very short period of time.

i'd rather not make that personality flaw of mine even stronger lol.

Have you considered that this, and your desperate craving for bliss, may be a symptom of something else, like a strong craving for love? Lots of people mistake the need for unity for sexual dissatisfaction when the real problem is above the belt. Just something to think about. :)

• Like 1

It's extremely hard to "let go" when dealing with feelings of sexual sensations. I would start feeling some pleasure, and no matter how much i try to be mindful of the present, i would always find myself longing and craving for the pleasure to be stronger.

I think if i could successfully let go of my cravings and stay in the present despite feeling such strong sexual feelings, my mindfulness muscle would be a lot stronger and i'd be closer to true enlightenment. you guys agree?

I don't think that's how Aneros works. It should help you to intensify the pleasure "feeling" and trasmit the "feeling" to every part of your body and organs until you have a whole body orgasm.

It's not a tool to test your will against lust. The Aneros forum has tons of useful information about it usage. Some of the members have oneness and universal love experiences. They're a loving bunch.

Edited by hydrogen

For me the aneros was another vehicle for the journey within. In general it worked in that it stimulated my prostate to orgasm and helped me identify the source of those pleasurable sensations. I believe that it doesn't work well until your relaxed with it. I basically relaxed and let it do it's thing rather than putting a lot of muscle, squeezing input. I would use it more except it requires a lot of time to get working and the prep/clean up is a hassle.

I didn't get any kundalini like openings, but I did access and identified some very deep sources of stimulation. I don't get terribly worried about retention at all (very un-bum like I know, but that's who I am) so getting sexually stimulated was a non issue for me. All part of the journey within, it showed me some new, very interesting territory. Will go there again.

the key to aneros like alot of spiritual practice is surrender.

what they call the calm seas orgasm is letting the energy of the arousal gradually flood your body

without aiming for the climax , just be one with whatever comes up ,

it floods your body in waves , very similar to a female orgasm ,

one thing the aneros does achieve is connecting the inner feminine ,

no male strutting and rutting here ,

surrendaaaaaaaaaa :P

kinda like karezza with a bit of plastic up your arse ! :P

on this note aneros mentions tension and grasping the tool with your sphincter ,

i have noted on the other hand total relaxation is the key.

I have achieved states of bliss with the aneros ,

when you have that many orgasms you really cant take any more ,

you begin to laugh , you begin to cry , you tell your self you cant take any more

but i think this is just another way of self love when done properly

and so relates to truly opening your heart.

I have also felt the same feeling doing LDT meditation ,

and a form of chi kung that i developed (channeled ?).

The form that came to me is only 4 moves but is the strongest energy i have ever felt ,

but the 3rd move is the real gem ,

this move opens the heart beautifully and it generates the same love

that the aneros takes up to an hour to achieve

but without the sexual element , just the pure love and open hearted bliss :wub: of connectedness :D

Just a note that through alot of tragedy in my late teens my heart totally shut to protect myself

and if a move can open my heart then it might be abit too much for "normal" bums ! :o

the key to aneros like alot of spiritual practice is surrender.

what they call the calm seas orgasm is letting the energy of the arousal gradually flood your body

without aiming for the climax , just be one with whatever comes up ,

it floods your body in waves , very similar to a female orgasm ,

one thing the aneros does achieve is connecting the inner feminine ,

no male strutting and rutting here ,

surrendaaaaaaaaaa :P

kinda like karezza with a bit of plastic up your arse ! :P

on this note aneros mentions tension and grasping the tool with your sphincter ,

i have noted on the other hand total relaxation is the key.

I have achieved states of bliss with the aneros ,

when you have that many orgasms you really cant take any more ,

you begin to laugh , you begin to cry , you tell your self you cant take any more

but i think this is just another way of self love when done properly

and so relates to truly opening your heart.

I have also felt the same feeling doing LDT meditation ,

and a form of chi kung that i developed (channeled ?).

The form that came to me is only 4 moves but is the strongest energy i have ever felt ,

but the 3rd move is the real gem ,

this move opens the heart beautifully and it generates the same love

that the aneros takes up to an hour to achieve

but without the sexual element , just the pure love and open hearted bliss :wub: of connectedness :D

Just a note that through alot of tragedy in my late teens my heart totally shut to protect myself

and if a move can open my heart then it might be abit too much for "normal" bums ! :o

Please share this form with us

• Like 1

hi healing touch ,

im really in no position to teach anyone , im not a advanced practitioner at all ,

just some one learning as i go along :)

i wouldnt know where to begin teaching a form ! hehe

its a lovely little few moves though :)