Taoist81

Sexual teachings of the White Tigress

Have any of you read/utilized anything from this system?

I've read Sexual Teachings of the Green Dragon, and flipped through the White Tigress book. My general view is that the author is full of shit. I wouldn't waste my time.

I've read Sexual Teachings of the Green Dragon, and flipped through the White Tigress book. My general view is that the author is full of shit. I wouldn't waste my time.

Ditto.

Have any of you read/utilized anything from this system?

The "White Tigress" system is about teaching women how to be sexual vampires. Good for women...bad for men. The whole system is mired in materialism, and contains no whiff of spirituality.

There is also a book for men, the Green Dragon. I believe this method involves taking time to rest and circulate the light, and also using various techniques like "voyeurism" (watching the partner masterbate) and having multiple partners, emphasizing ORAL sex as this is said to keep more essence in... Coital sex is more for special dragons and tigers...

I think this stuff is decent - not very highly recommended nor would I say it is "full of shit" but somewhere in between.

Thanks for your responses. At first glance that (sexual vampires) is what I thought of. I am always leery of any system that feeds off others to benefit the self. My girlfriend is reading it right now, so I had only skimmed through it. Some parts seemed to try to make it out as if it wasn't a bad thing. I also found a website (set up by the author of course) for White Tigresses and Jade Dragons. It didn't have much there.

This is about absorbing sexual energy through the eyes and face, and mouth, GrandTrinity?

Do you know the author?

The "companion book" is the Sexual Teachings of the Jade Dragon. See, a White Tigress has a Jade Dragon (a man who supports her, protects her and cultivates with her.) as well as multiple Green Dragons (men who are only there to fellate and draw sexual energy from). She absorbs the sexual energy through the mouth. The Jade Dragon "raises" his sexual energy by watching her with the other men and engaging in dual practices with her.

Yes, thankyou, taoist81.

Is there no 'author' as such - is it just available at her website under this nameless stylee?

Oh, sorry. Hsi Lai. Strangely as it may sound from the topic, Hsi Lai is a man.

This is about absorbing sexual energy through the eyes and face, and mouth, GrandTrinity?

Do you know the author?

Same author we are talking about... Taoist81 descibes nice... This is all slightly complicated but it all sounds pretty sweet too? EH?

It was only a matter of time before that kind of information was passed to the public. Not safe.

Also, absorbing Qi is short term benefit, sexually, and develops lots of ill things in the future. Dual cultivation

is fine if both know what they are doing, and there is no release of sperm, or orgasm for the men. Otherwise, it is just a waste of time.

Absorbing other's qi eventually causes one to live insatiablly, thus causing for more doors of unusual problems to open, so to say. It is the work of witches, not the good ones, and is set out to just hurt others. Be careful with anything that says absorb from other humans, and animals. This type of talk takes us into another realm altogether, and it gets very unsafe under a certain light.

Plants and trees, and such are totally fine to absorb from...just give back.. haha

Peace,

It is was only a matter of time before that kind of information was passed to the public. Not safe.

Also, absorbing Qi is short term benefit, sexually, and develops lots of ill things in the future. Dual cultivation

is fine if both know what they are doing, and there is no release of sperm, or orgasm for the men. Otherwise, it is just a waste of time.

Absorbing other's qi eventually causes one to live insatiablly, thus causing for more doors of unusual problems to open, so to say. It is the work of witches, not the good ones, and is set out to just hurt others. Be careful with anything that says absorb from other humans, and animals. This type of talk takes us into another realm altogether, and it gets very unsafe under a certain light.

Plants and trees, and such are totally fine to absorb from...just give back.. haha

Peace,

i agree. not safe and it is akin to theft.

this is the realm of hungry ghosts and other parasites. no matter how glossed over it may be, it is very low level practice.

the best thing to do is transform ones'self into a super conductor, then you can generate all the qi you will ever need, and you can even emanate that qi. if you can achieve this and simultaneously awaken your divine awareness, peace beyond understanding can ensue

................this is possible

i agree. not safe and it is akin to theft.

this is the realm of hungry ghosts and other parasites. no matter how glossed over it may be, it is very low level practice.

the best thing to do is transform ones'self into a super conductor, then you can generate all the qi you will ever need, and you can even emanate that qi. if you can achieve this and simultaneously awaken your divine awareness, peace beyond understanding can ensue

................this is possible

Yes you are very correct in your wording.

This type of cultivation is called Hei Dao, or Black Daoist cultivation, and is not a safe manner to cultivate.

It opens the doors to another world of influence.

Peace,

Aiwei

Check this out:

http://www.HealingTaoMassage.com/

Arorah tells me she studied with Chia... and this system goes beyond...Chia incorperates some of it in his teachings now...

I think the vampirism and black taoism is not the heart of this system, but more like a side dish for working with those who need more time to cultivate or something.

I am not defending the system, just pointing out my view of it--nor do I want to argue about it.

I have read both of Hsi Lai's books, Tigress and Green Dragon. He brings forth long repressed

materials from very old sources. The repression mainly came from the moralism and spiritual oppression emanating after taoism, thru confucianism then thru communism. Rather than female vampirism

these writings free women and provide routes of sexual expression which actually reduce the risk

of STDs. I, for one, will explore this more.

I have read both of Hsi Lai's books, Tigress and Green Dragon. He brings forth long repressed

materials from very old sources. The repression mainly came from the moralism and spiritual oppression emanating after taoism, thru confucianism then thru communism. Rather than female vampirism

these writings free women and provide routes of sexual expression which actually reduce the risk

of STDs. I, for one, will explore this more.

First, there is no evidence beyond the author's own claims that this "lineage" existed outside of his own head. It is entirely possible, based on the book's information, that he heard some old "ghost stories" about sexual vampires read a few "taoist" sex books and made it up. Since so much was destroyed in the communist takeover it makes for an easy backdrop for make-believe.

Second, the STD "protections" that he gives in the book have no basis in reality. Aspirin as a panacea for STDs?!?! Pfizer would be breaking the bank! That is quite possibly the worst part of this book. If people want to have kinky voyueristic sex, fine, but telling them it is safe as long as they take aspirin.....F%#ked up.

As stated in another thread, it seems that this author may have simply taken advantage of the phonetic pronunciation of his "name" to "out" himself...She Lie, indeed.

If anyone practice the BS presented in this book, they deserve any retribution that might happen to them. This is quite plainly the kind of evil practice that damage the name of taoism.

This book is "HORSE SHIT" indeed. Glenn Morris sent a student to learn and what we discovered is that it was "made up". Needless to say the report was " guy has no real Juice"...... <_<

Save your money learn real tantra.

I am sure you could use some of the methods but its nowhere near the real stuff.

peace

Santiago

I must say that I think you in this forum are funny in some way. I thought that people who search for more than daily life experiences should have a more open attitude to other peoples ideas and experiences. But for me as an outsider this is more a MacDonald's discussion whether you shall have ketchup or not on your hamburger not a French restaurant where you can find and try out new dishes.

Note now that I have not only read your "White Tigress" discussion I have also with "fascination" read your Kunlun discussion.

I must say that I think you in this forum are funny in some way. I thought that people who search for more than daily life experiences should have a more open attitude to other peoples ideas and experiences. But for me as an outsider this is more a MacDonald's discussion whether you shall have ketchup or not on your hamburger not a French restaurant where you can find and try out new dishes.

Note now that I have not only read your "White Tigress" discussion I have also with "fascination" read your Kunlun discussion.

Well if it floats your boat do it : )

you THOUGHT! No, no, no, no, no!

Bushmen Agenda:

Nonwestern trance healing.

N/um -- create boiling heat in belly

!Xia -- shoot light out of pineal gland.

"COLLECT THE N/UM OF YOUNG MAIDENS"

Convert N/um into !Xia and shoot it into young maidens.

PROCESS:

1) Listen to young maidens singing nonwestern trance music (i.e. Anuradha Paudwal, Bel M'bilia, etc.)

2) Practice SMALL UNIVERSE -- 12 notes of nonwestern scale = 12 energy points along two main energy channels. Get $11 c.d. for this practice from http://springforestqigong.com -- Level 1 sitting meditation.

3) Do standing tai-chi simple exercises -- shown online as free videos from http://springforestqigong.com.

4) Work your way into the full-lotus for final pineal gland breakthrough and then enjoy the free energy. Full-lotus = 4 equilateral triangles, each made up of two 2-3-4 triangles with 2:3 as yang and 3:4 as yin -- the perfect fifth and perfect fourth found in all nonwestern music healing cultures.

5) ENJOY NOT THINKING -- as the Bushmen state: "God watches the sick person, the healer trances her."