Unseen_Abilities

Talking with Gods

Hey guys, I was looking up video's about magic the other day and came across this documentary called "Talking with Gods" - It's about the life of Scottish comic book writer/occultist Grant Morrison, who I found to be an inspirational character, a true artist. I thought some of you would like to check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxeaERpyXvA

Enjoy B)

Edited by T.S

dont have an hour twenty handy right now but just thought i would say that grant morrison is a very interesting character and a somewhat accomplished magus with some great stories to tell

thanks for sharing

That was good. I have never been interested in comic books, but this is man is really interesting. I would like to read some of his ideas, but not in comic book format. Any suggestions?

"If our shallow, self-critical culture sometimes seems to lack a sense of the numinous or spiritual,

its only in the same way a fish lacks a sense of the ocean." - Grant Morrison

That was good. I have never been interested in comic books, but this is man is really interesting. I would like to read some of his ideas, but not in comic book format. Any suggestions?

JUST READ THE DAMN COMICS

• Like 2

I'm not that into comic books either actually, though I do feel like checking some of Mr.Morrison's work out after watching that video. I believe he also wrote a short book on Chaos Magic, entitled "Pop Magic", or something like that. Google it :)