Sign in to follow this  
Lindelani Mnisi

Revealed

One day, when I have mastered chi, I will travel the world to share it with everyone who never knew or disclaimed its existence. But what I will use to prove it, is bending the elements. Theres no denying someone that punches fire, makes water dance, etc. Is it a good idea or will I just be starting off a world war?

I'm a true begginer in this field but I think it is premature to talk about what will you do when you'll master chi.How would you understand "mastery in chi"?Revealing your new attained powers will surely draw much attention upon you.It's your call.My last question for you : What do you know about chi till now and what can you do with it?Think about and share it here.

I suppose just practical stuff. Well, chi can be used to heal, and hurt, but the meditation part of it is the best. I suppose I just feel that I have to let the world know that there is another option, that those who seek deserve answers. If i knew about chi as a kid, it couldve helped alot. Chi is life energy, it can solve alot of problems for troubled people Im sure. The attention my help get my point across

taoism...mentions go with the flow, no plans, no fixed ideas...It is just my intuition so feel free to ignore but I get the idea that studying the tao te ching would be great for you

On the other hand I dont know guess it could work out great...sufi masters used to perform magic to prove the existence of god...although I think there idea of god was more like tao than alllah..

Edited by sinansencer
  • Like 1

There are many kinds or translations you can google them and see which one suits you or buy one if you prefer on amazon or something, I also enjoy Chuang Tzu, Alan Watts and the Tao of Pooh

Edited by sinansencer

Edited by sinansencer

This age dominated by egos and people who think the world has no mystery needs a little magic :D

Edited by MooNiNite

Sign in to follow this