Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Interesting dream I had

I was on a motorway the details were fuzzy but it seemed like me and other people I knew/friends/past accquaintences were riding vehicles of some sort on the motorway but everything was open, then i realise i could skate on the motorway without any shoes, so I started going very fast like I was skiing, started getting scared I was going so fast wondering if stopping would be dangerous or how to stop, looking at friends for guidance, then i wondered if I should stop like skiiers stop or go on the grass. anyhow I noticed like some spiral/bagua trigram like a black background with flashing white lights resembling a trigram like in the I ching, I vaguely remember a thought about lucid dreaming/astral projecting so I decided to stare at the light then my body started tensing feeling electrified but I felt scared like I could leave my body/die so I decided to stop.

One interesting epiphany I had though is that the subconscious mind heals on a subconscious level so intefering with the conscious is not always neccessary.

Reminds me in a weird way of a semi-lucid dream I had once.

I remember going into the dream lucidly, and knowing that I was dreaming. I was so excited that I couldn't really decide what to do. One of the first things I tried though was saying "Aum" in the dream, cuz I heard that had interesting effects.

It created a very strong kind of reverberation and became unpleasant very quickly. I went on to try other things but the dream ended shortly after that.

I had a dream once where I went to school and when I came back home I woke up and had to do everything again for real, does that count? :lol:

Sign in to follow this