hydrogen

Hello, My first self-realization.

Hello,

After a few month of practice kudanlini yoga and some taoist practice that I got from a book, I had my first self-realization.

It's very obviously to me that we're programs inside "Matrix" controlled by God. I don't think there is "human" body outside of matrix as battery. We're pure programs.

I hope to meet a few follow programmers to discuss the way to inspect a grogram (our true self) inside a program (our body) by a program (earth plane self).

im not sure the matrix is controlled by god

it might be, im just not sure that the matrix isn't out of control

which daoist book are you working from?

and are you doing kundalini yoga as taught by yogi bajan<sp>? or some other kind?

welcome to taobums :)

Thanks.

I practiced kudanlini from a book Kundalini Tantra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati.

The Taoist book was Taoist Yoga: Alchemy & Immortality. It contains a very unique technique (at least to me).

I was lucky to get out alive without serious damage. I don't advice anyone to practice without a true master to guide.

that taoist yoga book is some pretty serious stuff. I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself too badly. At least you learned a great lesson about needing a teacher for that sort of thing, and you didnt blow out your third eye!

and im glad you're practicing from SSS's book, i like that stuff a lot better than yogi bijhan<sp>'s K yoga

sounds like youre on the right track, best wishes to you

Well you certainly jumped in at the deep end as far as cultivation is concerned hydrogen. Good luck and best wishes for all success as you progress. When you are ready a teacher will appear. We can all only travel so far without a teacher.

Hello,

After a few month of practice kudanlini yoga and some taoist practice that I got from a book, I had my first self-realization.

It's very obviously to me that we're programs inside "Matrix" controlled by God. I don't think there is "human" body outside of matrix as battery. We're pure programs.

I hope to meet a few follow programmers to discuss the way to inspect a grogram (our true self) inside a program (our body) by a program (earth plane self).

My body is the program? And the true self is the grogram?

Then what do I call me (the guy inhabiting the program)?

Guest RBSA

It sounds a bit confusing to me . This is the curse of personal and specific experiences . I had personal experiences too with something what could have been a Matrix but am not sure . Maybe we can PM ?

What is that which is aware of the programs?

Good question. I don't know.

I'm just convinced that we live in a virtual world. Maybe we're not pure program. The soul inside us maybe organic.

• Like 1

A ball of beliefs/thoughts?

Stimpy, how about a punch in the mouth to prove that you are the program and not a ball of thoughts?

mmm violence. that wouldn't prove that he was a program or anything of the sort

how about cultivating some stillness and deep insight so that you can look into the issue yourself

mmm violence. that wouldn't prove that he was a program or anything of the sort

how about cultivating some stillness and deep insight so that you can look into the issue yourself

Ok. I will practise mindfulness.