DalTheJigsaw123

WOW! I have to VENT!:( I lost a good friend yesterday...

It wasn't but a few days ago, her and I talked about her relationship. Now, I find out she is gone. Car accident took her life. She was an amazing person! Met her in my Psychology class, was in her group and had deep conversations that I will remember for ever. I'm just speechless, I am beyond words. A person such as her gone...Wow....WOW....WOWWW....:(

May you Rest in Peace Crystal! Keep smiling bright!!!

• Like 1

Death is nothing at all

I have only slipped away into the next room

I am I and you are you

Whatever we were to each other

That we are still

Call me by my old familiar name

Speak to me in the easy way you always used

Put no difference into your tone

Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow

Laugh as we always laughed

At the little jokes we always enjoyed together

Play, smile, think of me, pray for me

Let my name be ever the household word that it always was

Let it be spoken without effort

Without the ghost of a shadow in it

Life means all that it ever meant

It is the same as it ever was

There is absolute unbroken continuity

What is death but a negligible accident?

Why should I be out of mind

Because I am out of sight?

I am waiting for you for an interval

Somewhere very near

Just around the corner

All is well.

Nothing is past; nothing is lost

One brief moment and all will be as it was before

How we shall laugh at the trouble of parting when we meet again!

Sorry to hear of your loss my friend :(

I have for a long time tried to follow my cat, to see where it goes, but my cat allways changes from position. I failed horribly and this brought me great sorrow, which led to self compression, to seek the answers within and not without. I allways wondered if the cat changes from position, or if the position changes from cat.

After years of contemplation, and years of self compression in my failure to be where the cat was being, I came to the conclusion that I'm pretty sure that the position changes from cat. So now I do not change my position, to follow my cat. I simply be the position that has changed its relationship towards the position that is being the cat, in a way that the relationship of both our positions have become insignificant to my ability to be with the cat. For I am always in this position and have never been out of it, jus as she has allways been in the same one position that we are all in. Right here and now. There is no other time, no other place to be.

The sorrow we feel, in the face of someone who expands into more of themselves, is for ourselves. The remembrance that we have disconnected ourselves from this moment and position in our exploration of "the wanting to be somewhere else and somewhenelse", and thus we feel disconnected from all positions and all times and al beings. For all beings in all of existance will allways be right here and now, and they know you will also one day return to this moment. Willingly or unwillingly. For there is nowhere else to be but right here and now.

Edited by Everything

car accident poem

by ~samanthashaeadkins, Dec 5, 2011, 5:45:15 PMJournals / Personal

You're still here in my heart and mind, still making me laugh cause your stories live on. I hold you in a thought and I can feel you. I feel you and this gives me strength and courage. The tears I have cried for you could flood the earth and I know you have wiped each one away.

For you my friend, I promise you this, I will go on with my life and make you proud. I will always hold you in my heart. I promise you I will be missing you everyday till the end of time, but this is not my end and I can't hold myhead underwater....I need to breathe.

I need to love and miss you, but I also need to live because through me you will live, you will still laugh and love, you will still sing and dance, you will still hug and kiss.

You will forever be in our lives, you will forever be a brother, a sister, a friend. I am going to miss your shining face I think of you and wonder why?

I might cry or smile, but at the end of the day I am one day closer to you....

• Like 1